Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 03:52 PM

138 posts, read 369,386 times

Advertisements

Palin is the only person I can think of who would be a worse Presidential candidate than Mike Huckabee. At least Huckabee is articulate and can carry on an intelligent conversation. Sarah Palin reminds me of Miss Teen South Carolina.

If anybody doesn't know who Miss Teen South Carolina is, check this out.

YouTube - Miss Teen USA 2007 - South Carolina answers a question

Old 01-19-2009, 04:37 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,251,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Is there a toll charge for ants??
What do you think the black things are in Toller House Cookies?

Old 01-19-2009, 04:40 PM

37,176 posts, read 19,251,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubLR View Post
Palin is the only person I can think of who would be a worse Presidential candidate than Mike Huckabee. At least Huckabee is articulate and can carry on an intelligent conversation. Sarah Palin reminds me of Miss Teen South Carolina.

Hey -

We didn't want to send her, but she was the only one down here with enough teeth to meet the Miss Teen S.C Pageant's requirements.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:42 PM

2,223 posts, read 2,222,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Because she is not afraid of them. Unlike McCain...and yes even Bush...She would face the liberals, not pander to them like alot of other Repubs did and still do. That is what alot of Conservatives were rooting for her, because she can be counted on to speak her mind...not kow-tow to hatespeech libs
The liberal men (if you can even call them men) hate Palin because she's 10-times better looking than anybody they'll ever have sex with.

The liberal women (if you can even call them women) are just angry because if they were standing or sitting by her, everyone would walk past them to talk to Palin.

So really, it's just flat-out jealousy based hatred. And if it wasn't obsessive to the point of psychosis, they would have long since forgotten about her.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:44 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,919,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What do you think the black things are in Toller House Cookies?

Old 01-19-2009, 04:53 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,638,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filet Mignon View Post
The liberal men (if you can even call them men) hate Palin because she's 10-times better looking than anybody they'll ever have sex with.

The liberal women (if you can even call them women) are just angry because if they were standing or sitting by her, everyone would walk past them to talk to Palin.

So really, it's just flat-out jealousy based hatred. And if it wasn't obsessive to the point of psychosis, they would have long since forgotten about her.

LOL
You hit the nail on the head with that one!

Old 01-19-2009, 04:57 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,919,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDubLR View Post
Sarah Palin reminds me of Miss Teen South Carolina.

Talk about hitting the nail on the head!!! These two are clones!!

Old 01-19-2009, 06:37 PM

2,667 posts, read 6,785,953 times
Quote:

I hope statements like these are made in jest for others to get a laugh. I'd be worried if people actually believed remarks like this when said.

And by the way, I'm no liberal, but I do lean left on some issues ... and my wife is much better looking than Sarah. Just sayin'.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:44 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,482,341 times
Quote:

I sure hope your joking because no self respecting liberal man wants a woman who couldn't escape a paper bag.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:45 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,465,898 times
Palin is a hick. Pretty obvious.

Dubya was raised in a hick place (Midland, Texas), but his father (George H.W. Bush) was the son of a Connecticut U.S. Senator (Prescott Bush) who became rich from working on Wall Street as a side man to the Harriman brothers.

So Palin and Dubya were both raised in hick environments, but Palin doesn't have the advantage of having parents from the traditional GOP East Coast Establishment. Big difference!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections