Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2009, 10:04 PM

1,344 posts, read 3,613,257 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-vegas View Post
Heres the breakdown.

A+ for the most racist inaguration on record
A+ for the most PC decision on record (closing gitmo)
A+ for failing to defend the United States against foreign and domestic at whatever cost (order against "torture" and halting trials for terrorists.

F for protecting the country that he swore to protect
F for slowing down goverment spending (the most expensive inaguration in history, three times more than Bushes, stimulus package)
F forholding to his promise of change (half of the people he chose for positions are or were under investigation, and the other half have been in politics for years and gotten nothing done).

So on average I guess it was a C+ but definitely not great marks for The Messiah

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2009, 10:05 PM

217 posts, read 417,124 times
Default the

the highly intelligent man spent a good 8 years in office.. he was won of the most honorable presidents we've had.. he didn't have friends like Rezko who donated at least $40 million to obamas campaign or khalidi, farakhan, Wright, sharpton, ayers, jackson and the list goes on.. Nope, Bush had no friends like that.. Bush spent $42 million on his inauguration and was rediculed for spending so much. Obama spends $150 million plus and its fine.. and over $750 million to buy this race..it was a bought race.. how else could such a corrupt, charming, well spoken, lieing bi racial guy get into this..i give him a d- for 1st week.. reason? the closing of quantanamo and the funding of aid to international countries that for the abortions on babies.. he has a fascination with this, doesn't he..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
As of the completion of his first week, Obama is turning out to be exactly the type of president I had hoped he would be !!!

It is absolutely wonderful to have a highly intelligent man back in the White House !!!

He gets an A+++ from me too !!

Old 01-25-2009, 10:11 PM

Default i couldn't

i couldn't have said it better myself.. but you forgot a few things, but i'm not staying up all night disclosing them.. but you have to admit, he has charm, charisma, a great speaker and family man, even though he would abort his first grandchild if his teen daughter got pregnant and this bi-racial lieing corrupt individual was smart enough to bull sh.. his way into this race and won at it with his lies and money from his corrupt friends starting with rezko.. and khalidi, farakhan, ayers, jackson, sharpton,and so on and on.. hell, blabla, the illinois governor will tell it like it really is with obama if he gets pushed into it..he'll tell all..

Old 01-25-2009, 10:20 PM

Default om

do you know what habeas corpus means? Habeas corpus in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and who did Bush torture? as far as ethics. Bush was the most honorable president besides Reagan that i have witnessed.. and racist? your g.d. right it was..95% blacks voted for him. yes it was.. even though he is the most corrupt lieing president we have ever had.. and he comes right out and says it.. i can't keep my promises... i did not vote for him , i'm on the smart side of the road.. sorry, but this man is evil through and through.. we are doomed unless he sees the light real quick and i don't mean going back to Wright's sermans..yikes..

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
I notice that our conservative blogger's grade is based on a very selective approach. No mention of prohibiting torture, his strong new ethics rules, his opening up of Presidential records, restoring habeas corpus, etc.

On the plus side, he didn't add totally stupid grades as have some of the imbeciles here on CD (racist inauguration???).

Old 01-25-2009, 10:47 PM

1,956 posts, read 3,639,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
do you know what habeas corpus means? Habeas corpus in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and who did Bush torture? as far as ethics. Bush was the most honorable president besides Reagan that i have witnessed.. and racist? your g.d. right it was..95% blacks voted for him. yes it was.. even though he is the most corrupt lieing president we have ever had.. and he comes right out and says it.. i can't keep my promises... i did not vote for him , i'm on the smart side of the road.. sorry, but this man is evil through and through.. we are doomed unless he sees the light real quick and i don't mean going back to Wright's sermans..yikes..
Bush? Honorable? Don't make me laugh.

Clinton also got 90%+ of the black vote. Blacks as a voting block tend to vote democratic. Does that mean that all the blacks that voted for Clinton were racists?

Old 01-26-2009, 12:00 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,007,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
I think it's fair to say your opinion can be ignored about Obama... it can be presumed to be negative no matter what he does/does not do.

You are obviously a ditto-head or have been Hannitized - in either event you surely seem blindly opposed to the man...
Why should his opinion be ignored.

Face people Obama is as polarizing as Ann Coulter.

Obamas decision to close gitmo without knowing what to do with the prisoners what a dumb move.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:03 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,007,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesster View Post
Bush? Honorable? Don't make me laugh.

Clinton also got 90%+ of the black vote. Blacks as a voting block tend to vote democratic. Does that mean that all the blacks that voted for Clinton were racists?
They vote for the party that will give them the handouts.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:29 AM

4,664 posts, read 8,245,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Giving him an F for "Reinstating U.S. taxpayer financed abortions worldwide as part of international family planning aid" brought down his average... he gets an A in that category from me.

Definately. Number 6 doesn't even compare to his accomplishments on the rest of the list either. He would get an A+ in my book.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:07 AM

5,041 posts, read 6,221,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnana5 View Post
the highly intelligent man spent a good 8 years in office.. he was won of the most honorable presidents we've had.. he didn't have friends like Rezko who donated at least $40 million to obamas campaign or khalidi, farakhan, Wright, sharpton, ayers, jackson and the list goes on.. Nope, Bush had no friends like that.. Bush spent $42 million on his inauguration and was rediculed for spending so much. Obama spends $150 million plus and its fine.. and over $750 million to buy this race..it was a bought race.. how else could such a corrupt, charming, well spoken, lieing bi racial guy get into this..i give him a d- for 1st week.. reason? the closing of quantanamo and the funding of aid to international countries that for the abortions on babies.. he has a fascination with this, doesn't he..
You might want to check your facts (if that interests you, that is).

Bush was much more corrupt. Remember Enron - "Ken who?" Remember Scooter Libby?

And Bush spent $157M on his second inaugural. The $42M number you cite was the donations he received. So you are comparing apples and oranges.

You do want to be accurate, don't you?

Old 01-26-2009, 10:18 AM

5,554 posts, read 6,744,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryneone View Post
Why should his opinion be ignored.

Face people Obama is as polarizing as Ann Coulter.
Huh? Is that why he got the huge majority vote? I think you're the one who needs to face facts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections