Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 02:17 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,203,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Now the story is ...he's not legal because a gag order has been placed on his Kenyan relatives?

Ok, so lets check the list.

1. Both parents were not born in the U.S
2. Father was not a citizen of the US
3. Will not Provide the original copy of his BC to TG to review
4. Will not Provide the original copy of his BC to Orly
4. He's Muslim
5. Attended Rev Wright church for 20 years
6. Will not release his college transcripts
7. Will not release his grade school transcripts.
9. Did not bleach is skin white
10. Did not change his part affiliation
11. and FINALLY did not scratch his azz the more to the left.

Did i get it all?
All of which has been discussed in the previous 2 birth certificate threads by the way....

Old 04-21-2009, 02:19 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,618,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
If any of you ever wished that most, not all, of the story and evidence of Obama's eligibility were located in one place, you are in luck. Here is a link that I believe covers this topic pretty much from A to Z.

Here is a snippet of it that I think makes a lot of sense.

"In our discussion of the documents which AKA has hidden, most of this article is an examination of which explanation is most likely.

For example; which is most likely;
(a) AKA OBAMA is hiding documents that are innocuous?
(b) AKA OBAMA is hiding documents that are damaging?"
Nothing but crap from an Obama Hating blogger..... what a complete joke!!!

You know - I can see people having policy differences with the man, although the extreme right gets awful vile in the mud they sling at him - but at least you can say they oppose his policy...

This stuff about his 'eligibility' to be president has been thoroughly vetted - and not one lawsuit by the hordes of Neocon vigilantes filing them has been successful...

I firmly believe that the 'Natural Born Citizen' argument is driven by racisim.

There is no other way to logically explain it.

People who pray for this avenue of attack against Obama to succeed must really hate the guy because they are racist and hate him for the simple reason that he is black...

Old 04-21-2009, 02:24 PM

6 posts, read 11,135 times
Default Wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Is that so, well here is a link that covers ALL of the topic, not just "pretty much", it also debunks everything the Dripster posts. This link has been posted before tg but you refuse to explore it, you afraid of finding out the truth or what?

BTW are you aware that good 'ol Sam is a regular on Plains Radio, that alone says a lot about his credibility....

Obama Conspiracy Theories
I made the mistake of doing two non-political "Call the Shrink" radio programs on Plains before I fugured out what I had gotten myself into. Haven't been back since.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:25 PM

+1 Hubble!

Old 04-21-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle the Hun View Post
I made the mistake of doing two non-political "Call the Shrink" radio programs on Plains before I fugured out what I had gotten myself into. Haven't been back since.
Yeah I heard your nonsense....btw how are sales going on your "wonder juice"?

Old 04-21-2009, 02:27 PM

Default Foolish

Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
Nothing but crap from an Obama Hating blogger..... what a complete joke!!!

You know - I can see people having policy differences with the man, although the extreme right gets awful vile in the mud they sling at him - but at least you can say they oppose his policy...

This stuff about his 'eligibility' to be president has been thoroughly vetted - and not one lawsuit by the hordes of Neocon vigilantes filing them has been successful...

I firmly believe that the 'Natural Born Citizen' argument is driven by racisim.

There is no other way to logically explain it.

People who pray for this avenue of attack against Obama to succeed must really hate the guy because they are racist and hate him for the simple reason that he is black...

It is generally foolish to comment on an article you have not read.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:29 PM

Default Logic lesson

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Yeah I heard your nonsense....btw how are sales going on your "wonder juice"?
[SIZE=3]The "progressive movement" has shown itself to be a cesspool of intolerant bullies. The trademark personal insult, name calling, ridicule, and ad hominem attacks characterize the debate style of Obama’s people That tactic has worked quite well on the ignorant and those who value feeling more than reason. Uninformed voted Obama - http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2008/12/uninformed-voted-obama-informed-voted.html[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]
This is not new, transformational politics. This is the rise of a New American Fascism.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]
You might consult an article on this blog entitled. Spot false arguments and make strong ones. http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/2008/11/spot-false-arguments-and-make-strong.html
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]
A free hint on how to improve your posts. You will note that ad hominem arguments are at the lower end of the scale on the pyramid chart at the above link; only one step above name calling which is the other part of your content. Do you honestly expect to get somewhere with a post like that when many of the readers on this blog have triple digit IQs?

In case you need a little help with your Latin: An ad hominem argument, consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

Have you had a logic class yet?

You might take a look at this site:

http://www.austhink.org/critical/pages/fallacies.html
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3] Critical Thinking on the Web.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Also Known as: Appeal to Mockery, The Horse Laugh. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Description of Appeal to Ridicule[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The Appeal to Ridicule is a fallacy in which ridicule or mockery is substituted for evidence in an " argument." This line of " reasoning" has the following form: [/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=3]X, which is some form of ridicule, is presented (typically directed at the claim). [/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=3]Therefore claim C is false. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because mocking a claim does not show that it is false. This is especially clear in the following example: "1+1=2! That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!" [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Examples of Appeal to Ridicule[/SIZE]
  1. [SIZE=3]"Sure my worthy opponent claims that we should lower tuition, but that is just laughable." [/SIZE]
  2. [SIZE=3]"Support the ERA? Sure, when the women start paying for the drinks! Hah! Hah!" [/SIZE]
  3. [SIZE=3]"Those wacky conservatives! They think a strong military is the key to peace! There’s a tin foil hat idea" [/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/[/SIZE]

Old 04-21-2009, 02:31 PM

Jaysus what a mess^....

Old 04-21-2009, 02:36 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,672,903 times
Google the name, he's from several anti-Obama forums. They must be recruiting since links get posted on Orly's site directly to CD on a regular basis.

Old 04-21-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Google the name, he's from several anti-Obama forums. They must be recruiting since links get posted on Orly's site directly to CD on a regular basis.
I'm amazed city-data would allow someone to post here just to promote their own blag....this guys post, and blog stinks of narcissism imho.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections