Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times

Advertisements

So many threads from liberals who talk about the conservative party.

You all really need to start working on your own party, you know the party that is in charge and is destroying our country!!

Fix your problems first then come talk to us.

Hold each others hand like little Obamas and follow your leader to the doom land.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2009, 11:37 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,483,906 times
very much like the brown shirt black shirt conflict leading to the 3rd reich.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:07 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,544,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

You all really need to start working on your own party, you know the party that is in charge and is destroying our country!!

Hold each others hand like little Obamas and follow your leader to the doom land.

Interesting, the NUMEROUS threads from the right wing...spewing hatred towards Democrats/Liberals, i guess you've looked passed all of those huh...And for the record, you Republicans were champions of destroying this country for almost a decade of which we lost over 4K soldiers in the process. Get over yourself.

Old 06-11-2009, 10:34 PM

365 posts, read 525,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Interesting, the NUMEROUS threads from the right wing...spewing hatred towards Democrats/Liberals, i guess you've looked passed all of those huh...And for the record, you Republicans were champions of destroying this country for almost a decade of which we lost over 4K soldiers in the process. Get over yourself.
....Nothing to add, except a lil love...

Old 06-12-2009, 10:47 PM

377 posts, read 685,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfgod View Post
That sounds like the mantra of a lot of posters on here, "I just forwarded (or posted) what I heard Rush, or Newt, or Bill or Sean say, I didn't read it or understand it". Why else would we have so many idiotic threads started by so many right wingers.

golfgod
The link below gives us an idea of where Diann Jones and some of these nuts around receive their information from.

snopes.com: Handgun Safety and Registration Act

Old 06-12-2009, 11:55 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,486,194 times
[quote=odanny;9229666]The entire foundation of the GOP is hatred, it's what spurs the base to action.[quote/]

Quote:
Hatred of people who are not white
Republicans don't hate people who aren't white.

Quote:
hatred of people who are not Christians
Republicans don't hate people who are not Christians.

Quote:
hatred of gay people
Republicans don't hate gay people.

Quote:
hatred of patriotic Americans
Republicans don't hate Patriotic Americans.

Quote:
and the list goes on.
Since you focus on hatred.....it is unlikely that you will ever be able to see similarities.

Old 06-14-2009, 06:45 AM

1,319 posts, read 1,618,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

ROFLMAO!!!

Do you really believe your delusions?

If so, that is really a scream!!!

Old 06-15-2009, 09:35 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,831,688 times
I do not expect Obam is leading us into any kind of doom. I do think this is the right wing's greatest fear. I am looking foward to this happening.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:01 PM

49 posts, read 95,240 times
Default Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I do not expect Obam is leading us into any kind of doom. I do think this is the right wing's greatest fear. I am looking foward to this happening.
And there is where you draw the ideological difference of the two Parties… One stands on the belief of harmony, aspiration, unanimity and hope. The other unfortunately, stands on the power of exclusion, discord and fear.

The spreading of fear itself in this particular Party has not only become a moral pandemic, but as time has proceeded and shown us, its taken the roll of becoming the pillar of the Party initself.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:45 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,835,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Going-2-Florida View Post
Here is the difference.

Most conservative will speak on subject that they believe in and will discuss often many subjects to arrive at a conclusion. Often it will be the differences that most of them will be discussing and does cause arguments which is a good thing because you arrive at a debate over what it right or wrong.

Conservative are not a one issue party while liberals are mainly made up of one issue type people. Ex- Gay marriage, illegals, welfare, social programs etc. Most liberals will vote on what is important to them personally and will not go away from that thought. Most conservative will look at many issues.

Most liberals do not communicate well between each other and follow whoever the party line top brass is and do not and will not ever debate with each other what is right or wrong.

Otherwords, liberals just follow the leader and believe what he or she has to say. No debating, no arguing, nothing.

The liberal party is a disaster within itself because most of the time they follow the leader and do not discuss what is best for everyone.

Having no discussion in your party like the liberals have is not a good thing at all.

are u stupidly implying all democrats are liberals unlike the gop which is conservative ran/

one reason, hold up let me correct u. <---(democrats) may not communicate well what the hell, thats false, theres different kinds of democrats ur whole post is generalization and full of nonsense. who could pick ur post apart and son u, get it together dude lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections