Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 05:44 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,486,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickeldude View Post
I never said you did mention Bush... Read the post and try to understand it at the same time.

How did you know I have a small wang?

My president? as if you have a different one... Anyways our president is spending money to help the American people find jobs. Bush spent money on an impossible to win war and to kill innocent people. Its time for all of the people who voted Republican to be quiet and realize you were wrong.

Nickeldude,

If our President would cut taxes instead of spending money .... more people would get jobs.

One day you'll realize that taxing the crap out of the little man is not the way to go.

I have three shovels in my shed. They are ready.

Obama's $800,000,000,000 stimulus plan is a raping of you and I to pay off special interest groups. Democrat special interest groups. This President is a failure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 01:08 PM

1,238 posts, read 1,415,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Nickeldude,

If our President would cut taxes instead of spending money .... more people would get jobs.

One day you'll realize that taxing the crap out of the little man is not the way to go.

I have three shovels in my shed. They are ready.

Obama's $800,000,000,000 stimulus plan is a raping of you and I to pay off special interest groups. Democrat special interest groups. This President is a failure.
More tax cuts? Really? After all the years of you guys cutting taxes and it failing miserably, you want to try it again? You know thats the definition of insanity, trying something again and again even though you know its not going to work.

Seeing as how our stimulus plan has been in action for 3 months, it shows your ignorance in saying it isn't working. Again, you were wrong. Its our turn now.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:32 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,056,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Notice the link and how it insinuates that the CIA admitted it lied.

• Thousands of troops rumble through China's western region
• Cyber attacks slow South Korean, U.S. web sites for third day
• U.S. offensive in south Afghanistan has too few Afghan forces
•CIA admits it misled Congress about 'significant actions'
• Oil rebounds towards $61 after fall on bearish inventories
• Marijuana dealer Jesse James Hollywood convicted of murder
• NASA poised for third shuttle launch try Saturday

Here is the actual lead in to the article. Notice the difference?

CIA Admits It Misled Congress in Past, Lawmakers Say

Could it be planned to mislead people or are they just sloppy?

CIA Admits It Misled Congress in Past, Lawmakers Say - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20090709/pl_bloomberg/ah8z1bayuba - broken link)
The people that write the headlines don't write the articles. A lot of headlines remind me of the celebrity tabloids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections