Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Sarah Palin run for President in 2012?
Yes 28 41.79%
No 39 58.21%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2009, 09:34 PM

130 posts, read 175,993 times

Advertisements

She never quit anything, she is preparing to run for the Presidency but I do not believe she will be the winner.
But of course she is a huge crowd favorite and will turn to helping whoever does become the nominee.
No matter what the left think of her she draws huge crowds no matter where she goes and is extremely popular still today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2009, 09:38 PM

130 posts, read 175,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Two things.

1) WHAT GOP candidate is NOT a hardcore evangelical? However nutty Palin is I doubt she can hold a candle to Huckabee.

2) If electing a party extremist doesn't work, then how did we end up with the current president?
I believe you are making fun of people who like religion? if so, I would much rather prefer a religious type over a non religious type any day.

I also agree, Obama is as far wacko left as you can get, so how did we end up with him? I do not believe he is a Christian like he says he is or the far left non religious radicals would not even give him a chance.

Old 07-13-2009, 06:46 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I hope she does, it will almost INSURE that Obama will have a second term.

I just read this and thought it really funny, what does that say about Obama?
It would take someone like Sarah Palin to run for him to win?
Good grief, the guy will drop like a rock for the lack of votes,
I would lay a bet that someone in the democratic party will running and
his name is not Obama.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,091,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
I just read this and thought it really funny, what does that say about Obama?
It would take someone like Sarah Palin to run for him to win?
Good grief, the guy will drop like a rock for the lack of votes,
I would lay a bet that someone in the democratic party will running and
his name is not Obama.
I'll take that bet on your terms.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:19 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,256,203 times
I have no clue what she's doing. When they interviewed her on that fishing trip, she contradicted herself several times, so honestly I don't think she has any idea either. From what I understand she's trying to milk the lecture circuit for a little while, while the money is there to be made.

Last edited by NooYowkur81; 07-13-2009 at 10:50 AM..

Old 07-13-2009, 10:37 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,563,612 times
Here is my take on it:

A lot of people are busy worrying one way or the other about this.

If she decides to run, the attack machines of the liberals go into overdrive.

If she does not, the attack machines of the liberals go into overdrive.

My personal philosophy about it is as follows:

Don't know, don't care.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:58 AM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Going-2-Florida View Post
She never quit anything, she is preparing to run for the Presidency but I do not believe she will be the winner.
But of course she is a huge crowd favorite and will turn to helping whoever does become the nominee.
No matter what the left think of her she draws huge crowds no matter where she goes and is extremely popular still today.
A circus freak show draws crowds too. She was a hindrance to McCain and and does not help anyone...she is blatantly self-serving.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:17 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,117,293 times
I seriously hope she does not run...or at least does not win the nomination. Strangely enough, I honestly want the very best candidates of ALL parties to be the nominees so that the American people have the opportunity to have the very best president they can get.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:45 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,454,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Because?

Let me guess. She's a ditz.
I'm sorry I have to paint a picture for you.

A nice wrack, pretty glasses and pretty hair do not a president make. McCain choosing her is probably what lost him the election. AND those three things are probably what attracted the old dog to her in the first place.

Old 07-13-2009, 12:28 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,171,743 times
In the spirt of Pat Paulson I believe she will run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections