Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2009, 02:20 AM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syngar99 View Post
really ? seemed like an attempt to gloat about a onesided rant by a b list actress and d list musician.
Is that what its called when celebrities do commercials for causes? Michael Bolton has a new rant on poverty? You can call it all the names you want, but it doesn't change the fact that its charity work that Ashley Judd was asked to do. Charity work that is used to stop people like Sarah Palin.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:24 AM

141 posts, read 287,217 times
if mikes ad made personal attacks id call it a rant

you got a bug up your ass about any conservative i got it. childish gloating by potheads i got it, believ me i got it.

funny thing i bet if sarah palin was obama and the celebrity was dennis miller youd whine dennis was attacking obama

going to sleep now stoney

Old 08-23-2009, 03:17 AM

1,238 posts, read 1,413,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syngar99 View Post
if mikes ad made personal attacks id call it a rant

you got a bug up your ass about any conservative i got it. childish gloating by potheads i got it, believ me i got it.

funny thing i bet if sarah palin was obama and the celebrity was dennis miller youd whine dennis was attacking obama

going to sleep now stoney
I missed all of the personal attacks on Sarah Palin, except those of course about her shooting wolved from helicopters. Cuz while that is pretty bad ass, its also inhumane. Personally I don't care either way, but when you say that you'd cut your wrists before listening to Ashley Judd, well you obviously need to be enlightened then.
I don't know why you'd think it was every conservative, Sarah Palin is hated by a lot of people. While I don't hate her (cuz I don't know her) I do think she is bat **** crazy and shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency of the USA.
Where have I gloated at all? See this is the problem with you republicans, you're still hung up about the election. We've all moved on, its time you did too.

I love how you go straight back to typical republican arguments. Always arguing what WILL happen, because anyone can make stuff up about the future, and what IFs, like you know exactly how I'd react to Dennis Miller making fun of Obama. You know nothing, you only assume and speculate.

Stoney? what are you, 12?

Old 08-25-2009, 10:35 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,191,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
Its SO sick, its not even a fair fight, the wolves have NO chance.
Makes me sick and she could only be a bloodless person to do such a thing.

the wolves have no chance.

sure thing, stick a pack of those wolves into central park and see how long it would take people in NYC clamoring for their destruction.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:40 AM

1,344 posts, read 3,608,886 times
What a cheap shot this clip is. It's worse than a cheesy political ad.

Old 08-28-2009, 02:24 AM

763 posts, read 1,298,005 times
When no liberal on this site:

1) eats any meat
2) has any clothes made of some kind of animal skin
3) lives on some property that animals were killed while being built
4) has any household item (like a carpet) that comes from an animal

then we will take you seriously

Old 08-28-2009, 02:51 AM

13,815 posts, read 29,382,068 times
It says a lot about you if ashley judd is your hero.. wow

Old 08-30-2009, 08:09 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
The trouble is that they are not shooting wolves for the food or for population control. They are shooting them so hunters will have more caribou and moose to hunt. The wolves hunt lame and sick ones as well as the babies. This limits the populations of the animals. Get rid of the wolves and you have more caribou and moose to hunt. Simple fact.

Old 08-30-2009, 08:21 PM

133 posts, read 191,241 times
It's bad to shoot wolves, but it's good to suck out babies brains inside their mother. Aren't these libs a piece of work? Pathetic. KEEP shooting those wolves Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-30-2009, 08:23 PM

133 posts, read 191,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You go girl. Thinking Americans are with you and against the ditz.

And Palin, as we all know, is toast. You win Ashley.

YouTube - Sarah Palin's Ongoing Wolf Slaughter
Obama and the left wing's ongoing baby slaughter. That's the true evil of the world right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections