Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2024, 12:47 PM

486 posts, read 416,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
"Reality" courtroom shows: Judge Judy, People's Court, etc. Not only do you get to roll your eyes/laugh while listening to recitations of stupid human tricks but you get to watch a more intelligent being go all whoop-ass on them! I'll admit getting a little nervous when I realize how many of those litigants are breeding.

Getting a lot of laughs watching "Judged by Matt Walsh"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2024, 03:12 PM

2,069 posts, read 1,045,222 times
The Below Deck franchises

Old Yesterday, 07:42 AM
Status: "It's WARY, or LEERY (weary means tired)" (set 16 days ago)

16,134 posts, read 21,271,956 times
Farmer wants a wife- It's like gambling. How well can you read people? Place your bets on which girl will be the last one standing and will they still be together six months later!

Alone- I like to yell at the contestants when they do stupid things like walking on ice without testing it, or literally jumping onto wet boulders. I do like to see the various types of shelters they build though, like someday when SHTF I could steal ideas, lol.

Old Yesterday, 08:21 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,771 posts, read 81,704,810 times
"Ghosting" on CBUT, a CBC network out of Vancouver, B.C. Canada. It's not about abruptly ending communication with someone without explanation, nor is it your typical ghost hunting show. It's two younger millennial actors, both gay, and every week they bring along a guest who is also a young millennial or Gen Z, most often also gay, and their ghost hunting demonstrates the laughable typical behavior one would expect from them. One guest, for example, was Ariana Grande's gay half-brother. It's a really stupid show, but I just have to watch it, it's entertaining to watch and laugh at them.

https://www.cbc.ca/mediacentre/program/ghosting

Old Today, 07:26 PM

12,441 posts, read 8,236,010 times
Okay add me to the Las Vegas band wagon. I never saw the full run just episodes in the predawn and Saturday's when it was syndicated on basic cable. After about a 15 year absence it finally came to an oldies station at midnights and then finally to a streaming service where into season 2 I am seeing episodes I missed earlier. I do remember liking the last year with Tom Selleck and Suzanne Whang's Polly reoccurring instant comedy in the last couple seasons.

Third Watch, although it became The Shield lite for broadcast standards in the second half of its run. And deemphasized the FDNY in favor of NYPD stories. It is another that disappeared for years after its syndication run, finally coming on streaming during the pandemic.

From SyFy the 2015 Dark Matter. It hurt when they dropped the show because they didn't own it and kept producing Killjoys for two more seasons. I didn't see some episodes multiple times to miss it and keep a streaming service eye out.

The joint production with the Philippines' Almost Paradise. Sort of a counter Burn Notice with a retired DEA agent finding a family versus a burned CIA being sent back to his family. Still hoping for a third season. The show runner being a Fil/Am made it a passion project for him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts