Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2017, 04:00 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,900,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
Seems like those Spaniards who brag about all their light colored countrymen and try and downplay the dark ones. Coping af
I recall Saxonworld posting a lot of pics on Spaniards but the vast majority were morenas(dark eyed, dark haired and dark pigmentation) and was repeatedly claiming that was what the typical Spaniard woman looked like. In response some posters were posting the lightly pigmented one's to balance it out. But I may have missed something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2017, 04:32 PM

3,326 posts, read 2,620,696 times
Quote:
Papuolo,

Notice the children are a lot lighter than adults. Once they reach maturity almost everyone is universally dark as seen in your second pic.

Hell the second pic has so many fine featured people of dark complexion that they just look generically Southern European as opposed to any kind of Northwest Euro.

Of course saxonworldclone, when they're kids they're pale, when they're adults they're dark, almost black.
of course.

As you say. Look at them, they're all dark:

OMG all of the people from this pic are completely dark, just as you say it, look at them, completely opposed to NW European (as you exactly claimed) in fact they're almost African looking!!! WOW they won't pass as locals anywhere else in Europe rather than in Cyprus.

Wow in fact they're from Asturias, which is purely WESTERN Europe and their sun hours are similar as in Belgium. Woooow!!!!

Old 07-08-2017, 04:41 PM

345 posts, read 269,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I recall Saxonworld posting a lot of pics on Spaniards but the vast majority were morenas(dark eyed, dark haired and dark pigmentation) and was repeatedly claiming that was what the typical Spaniard woman looked like. In response some posters were posting the lightly pigmented one's to balance it out. But I may have missed something.

Just in this case, they are all related on my mother's side. A high mountain county in which were are all related. Their main industry is blue cheese - Cabrales.

But in fact, the phenotype is varied even high in the mountains. Light pigmented and nordic skin because sun is scarce, but you find others that are radically different that could be indigenous or from the south.

Cabrales is a land that was never conquered by Islam and Romans had gross problems, during the islamic occupation acted as shelter for Christians.

Many of the inhabitants, or most, come from paleolithic ancestors.

The Romantic stereotype of a Spanish woman is a gypsy, voluptuous woman, Carmen. Of course, Romantics.

Saxonwok and the bushkiman from Alicante, etc, etc, are all the same entity. They have some problem with their chuchumbel's pot.

Old 07-08-2017, 04:51 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,473,484 times
Pictures of Spanish kids: all tones, varied hair coloring, sun kissed skin in Sunny Spain, some Austrian heritage would result in some blondes, no? (The blond teacher in one picture is American).

https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...54-ninos4.html

https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...753-ninos.html

Old 07-08-2017, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Since when did Gitanos become stereotypical Spanish women?

Spaniard is an ethnicity and a heritage I suspect an immigrant or someone's whose ancestors immigrated for example from Equatorial Guinea will be viewed as an Equatorial Guinean with Spanish citizenship not a black Spaniard.

The romanticists during the 19th century transformed gypsy women into the stereotypical Spanish women.

Also Franco....

Well, during the 15th century some slaves fled from Palos, the harbour from which Colombus sailed....they settled in a region near Portugal, Huelva...they were protected by a count. Several were discernible some 50 years ago, not anymore.
There were also Japanese...
Those blacks -very light mulattoes were called "los negritos" and they were practically gone 100 years ago.

Last edited by papuolo; 07-08-2017 at 05:08 PM..

Old 07-08-2017, 05:15 PM

Quote:

Saxonwok-Buschiman is challenged by some brutal miscenagation of non-human nature.I cross myself everytime I see it.

Old 07-08-2017, 07:40 PM

10,098 posts, read 14,972,719 times
Quote:
It's not only Americans who are obsessed with color I'm not defending Americans because I think many place a ridiculous amount of focus on color however I just today read a post written by a Brazilian on a different site who very pridefully boasted about a blond haired blue eyed grandparent. I think this is very exaggerated nasty cultural trait most prominently found in former colonial societies.
You're going to find people like that from everywhere, but Americans have a very particular interest in this type of subject. Some simply don't get tired of talking about the same thing over and over and over. Its the one thing a lot of people from other countries find weird when they visit American-based/followed forums online.

It goes both ways too. For example, white supremacist websites are overwhelmingly based in the USA and were created by Americans (with the American racial mindset clearly expressed in them.)

Afrocentric websites are also mostly based in the USA.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:21 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,059,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junter View Post

Of course saxonworldclone, when they're kids they're pale, when they're adults they're dark, almost black.
of course.

As you say. Look at them, they're all dark:

OMG all of the people from this pic are completely dark, just as you say it, look at them, completely opposed to NW European (as you exactly claimed) in fact they're almost African looking!!! WOW they won't pass as locals anywhere else in Europe rather than in Cyprus.

Wow in fact they're from Asturias, which is purely WESTERN Europe and their sun hours are similar as in Belgium. Woooow!!!!
Don't put words in my mouth. If you want to believe these woggy people are Nordic go right ahead you Atlantic facade believing sad man.

"Look at these dark Brits! So Atlantid looking!"

Old 07-08-2017, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Don't put words in my mouth. If you want to believe these woggy people are Nordic go right ahead you Atlantic facade believing sad man.

"Look at these dark Brits! So Atlantid looking!"
No one said they're looking nordic, as well as no one said that they look British (and British aren't nordics ) i'm just unmounting your laugheable claim that they're "dark" ...

You said by yourself that all of the people in that pic were looking DARK , as well as KIDS ARE A LOT WHITER WHEN SMALL.

Here is the proof roflmao:

Quote:
Papuolo,

Notice the children are a lot lighter than adults. Once they reach maturity almost everyone is universally dark as seen in your second pic.

Hell the second pic has so many fine featured people of dark complexion that they just look generically Southern European as opposed to any kind of Northwest Euro.
Yes you're right, kids are blonde and white when small. Dark when big. This is true in some part with the hair color, but the SKIN color remains the same during all of their life. At least this is what i've seen in ALL of the people which I know since small...

Of course if you go against the genetics and against the reality I can't do nothing for you. Are you saxonworld 2 mate? I mean, just him was claiming that Brits are nordics lol...

Last edited by ase42dv; 07-08-2017 at 09:06 PM..

Old 07-08-2017, 08:59 PM

Here is a pic of a random crowd of people from Egypt.

Those people can be considered as very olive skinned, but not dark skinned. Dark skinned is someone from Subsaharian Africa, lol. Just Google dark skin...

i'm not saying that it's better to be white or dark, we are all humans and we are all equal. Besides, i'm just laughing at your crapfest where you specifically said that the people from that pic were dark...

Quote:
No one said that Spaniards are nordic looking. But what is a fact, is that they haven't got a "dark complexion". Just as many people said, 90% of Spaniards wouldn't be distinguishable within locals of other Western European countries...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe