Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 01:44 AM

3 posts, read 1,613 times

Advertisements

Hi! I think it is already too late to post it, but it may be useful for someone else, who is planning trip to St. Petersburg. Me and a friend of mine were in St. Petersburg this summer and have booked city tour and Peterhof with Russia Incoming http://russia-incoming.com/en/catalog/excursions, it was not private, but bus tours. Very affordable price and we had amazing guide Tatiana, so I can recommend them .

Last edited by Ann Lazic; 11-10-2015 at 02:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 03:40 AM

504 posts, read 466,653 times
I'd say the hyrdrofoil to Petrodvorets is a must-do. The palace is amazing, even if the "welcome" isn't.

However, I won't travel to Russia so long as Putin is in charge as a matter of principle, so my days of Russian holidays is probably over.

Old 11-11-2015, 11:43 PM

3 posts, read 1,613 times
I think, that we, travelers, have to be against politics and enjoy the beauty of places we are visiting or planning to visit (of course if there is no war there).

Old 11-12-2015, 02:40 PM

102,255 posts, read 108,215,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 640TAG View Post
I'd say the hyrdrofoil to Petrodvorets is a must-do. The palace is amazing, even if the "welcome" isn't.

However, I won't travel to Russia so long as Putin is in charge as a matter of principle, so my days of Russian holidays is probably over.
I love travel by hydrofoil in Russia. People should experience it while they can; after 1991, they stopped manufacturing them, and are simply doing their best to maintain the current fleet, with baling wire and bubble gum.

After Putin, there'll be another apparatchik, TAG. Remember: the more things change in Russia, the more they stay the same. People shouldn't let politics get in their way of experiencing a unique and beautiful country, full of wonderful people.

But that's just me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe