Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 11:39 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,440,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
Well no not mainland Britain, England.
I advise you not to go to Pollokshields, lest you get your wee frilly knickers in a twist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2013, 09:38 AM

603 posts, read 1,636,107 times
I do not really think White Britons will be a minority that soon.

White Britons will still want to retain their culture and origins.

The problem to is that Britons already have had issues with immigration for years especially over the last 30 to 40 years or even more.

I can tell with this country that they are very xenophobic while they are smiling outwardly but underneath it all they are still sceptical.

Old 05-12-2013, 05:26 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,440,295 times
cloxias, you have claimed before to be English, but you seem to struggle sometimes constructing sentences in English and now you refer to Britons as "they". Have you been telling us porkies? (Sorry, that means "lies").

Old 05-12-2013, 09:36 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,473,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Dream on! Britain will still be a White majority country by 2066.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:03 PM

326 posts, read 472,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by owenc View Post
Oh dear god. I knew this immigration was bad and I was right.
Its not immigration, in fact.. immigration plays almost no part since a HUGE majority of immigrants are eastern european, who would consider themselves "white britons" after a generation or 2.

the problem is, lack of children from white britons..

to show you what i mean, there were 43 million indigenous English people in the England in 1961. in the 2012 census, there were 45 million indigenous people. 5% increase in 50 years, in a time during no war, no major epidemic... that is simply not good enough. the whole "having a family" tradition has been lost in britain. i know so many people that say "ohh i don't wanna have kids" "i don't like kids, i just don't" etc etc i've heard it soooo many times and those that do have kids, have 1.. call it a day. all the immigrants that come to britain usually have 3+.. thats until they go a few generations down and adopt the new "british tradition" of have 1 to 0 children. it is a mess. we need to start having more kids, its as simple as that.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:22 PM

154 posts, read 245,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post
White persons not Hispanic, percent, 2011 is a category in the US census.
63.4% in USA as a whole

22.9% in Hawaii
39.7% in California
40.2% in New Mexico
44.8% in Texas

I think that these are the only 4 states that are under 50% at present, but it includes the two largest states.

In a lot less than 50 years the USA as a whole will be under 50%.

It is neither good nor bad, just inevitable.
The U.S as a whole (if by a whole you mean all 50 U.S states) will not be under 50 percent White in the near future.

There will still be pockets of very White areas in this country. I do not see the states of Nebraska and North Dakota for example, becoming majority Nonwhite in my lifetime. Those states will still be a Whitopia for a very long time.

Old 05-17-2013, 05:40 PM

489 posts, read 1,195,485 times
Who give a **** , I am looking forward to the day we all turn magnolia

Old 05-17-2013, 06:17 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,621,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
The U.S as a whole (if by a whole you mean all 50 U.S states) will not be under 50 percent White in the near future.

There will still be pockets of very White areas in this country. I do not see the states of Nebraska and North Dakota for example, becoming majority Nonwhite in my lifetime. Those states will still be a Whitopia for a very long time.
The national average will be almost certainly below 50% white non-hispanic. Some states may remain very white but others will be well less than 50% white.

Whitopia?

Old 05-17-2013, 11:43 PM

154 posts, read 245,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
The national average will be almost certainly below 50% white non-hispanic. Some states may remain very white but others will be well less than 50% white.

Whitopia?
The U.S is only 13 percent Black, yet you can still find some counties in Southern states that are well over 90 percent Black.

Blacks are a Minority in the U.S but there are still some pockets of extreme Blackness in this country. Just like when Whites becomes a Minority in this country, you will still find pockets of extreme Whiteness.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:51 AM

261 posts, read 513,466 times
If the whites are disapering then what is replcing them ? The blacks, asains, hispanics ? Or maybe its not more so what is replacing white brits--its the simple fact that what MAY replace them simply will not be white ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe