Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2014, 07:04 AM

50 posts, read 73,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Russian do not advertise their good deeds and feats unlike in the west.
Bull****. Just compare, how people in US celebrate veterans day and how Russians celebrate may 9, for example. And after that you can tell something about advertisement? This is ridiculous. Russia is the most hypocritical country that i ever seen. With all that pomp and fervor with witch it celebrates holidays, with all that hypocritical speechs about great feats of russian soldiers in WW2 on the one hand, and absolute indifference to their own people on the another. Russia would better produce even more propaganda films and shows about glory of russian(soviet) army instead to really help veterans.

About wars - give me example, when Russia was prepared for war. I can recall only Afganistan, but the war was lost, actually. Chechnya? When 18 years old unexpirienced and scared to death Russian soldiers were tortured and killed by chechens? Georgia, when russian command sent "russian" battalion "East" of chechens? You better stop it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2014, 08:36 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,615,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton_LF View Post
Bull****. Just compare, how people in US celebrate veterans day and how Russians celebrate may 9, for example. And after that you can tell something about advertisement? This is ridiculous. Russia is the most hypocritical country that i ever seen. With all that pomp and fervor with witch it celebrates holidays, with all that hypocritical speechs about great feats of russian soldiers in WW2 on the one hand, and absolute indifference to their own people on the another. Russia would better produce even more propaganda films and shows about glory of russian(soviet) army instead to really help veterans.

About wars - give me example, when Russia was prepared for war. I can recall only Afganistan, but the war was lost, actually. Chechnya? When 18 years old unexpirienced and scared to death Russian soldiers were tortured and killed by chechens? Georgia, when russian command sent "russian" battalion "East" of chechens? You better stop it.
May 9 is a special holiday. About the war in which we lost 29 million people. And 4 years got rid of fascism alone. You could not dislodge the Japanese island of Kiska . American troops in the amount of 29,000 infantry and 5500 Canadian infantry, more than 100 ships and aircraft launched an attack on the island. battle lasted 9 days. You lost more than 300 people and one destroyer was hit . But the most interesting - you're fighting with yourself . The Japanese left the island 14 days ago before the war. Here's what the U.S. Army . You can only fight against the civilian population .Afghanistan? Loser? Who told you that ? We were not going to conquer Afghanistan in contrast to the United States. We performed all the tasks that faced by our army . We hold and control the whole of Afghanistan , despite the fact that Pakistan was not our ally . Now compare the U.S. who could not even take TOROBORA the war. . for all the time when we took it for 6 hours. We have withdrawn our troops voluntarily with all his weapons .With regard to Chechnya, it was a game and CIA mercenaries and their power in the Kremlin . If you knew this war and that it happened , then would know . That the Russian army after 3 weeks of the war. Took in the surroundings of the warlords who started the war. But from the Kremlin was understandably order to weaken the environment and give them the opportunity to leave . While still drove a train full of weapons to the war could go on. (Russian army took all the Chechen army in the ring. Russian army was waiting for the order to destroy, in this case the war would be over in 3 weeks after the start. But the order came from the Kremlin to allow them to leave. After this came to Grozny train full weapon. was ordered to leave the train and walk away from Grozny. Thus, the Kremlin and the CIA advisers deliberately created a protracted war in Chechnya.)Do not you know do not you?

As for Georgia in 2008? Verneuil in South Ossetia? In South Ossetia, was only 200 Russian peacekeepers, while in The burden when the Georgian army with American mercenaries of Black Water attacked civilians.So they even our peacekeepers armed only with small arms could not take. Explore fully the processes instead of gossip.

Russia hypocrite? 25 years who insisted that we are friends, but installed behind a protective barrier around Russia?

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-02-2014 at 08:55 AM..

Old 04-02-2014, 09:15 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,795,425 times
GreyKarast, answer me: for what reason do you consider the US as an enemy? What has it done? Do you consider the EU an enemy as well?

Old 04-02-2014, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
GreyKarast, answer me: for what reason do you consider the US as an enemy? What has it done? Do you consider the EU an enemy as well?
People do not. simple people I do not think enemies. I have many friends in Europe, Asia and the USA. And it's good people. As a country, yes. Can not the enemy, but not friend that's for sure. Otherwise, the United States has not established around the Russian armed fence aimed at Russia.
When I speak about the EU or the U.S.. My words do not apply to ordinary people. Only to the political elite. Since any reasonable person understands that ordinary people can not change a lot. In every country there are good and bad people, including in Russia.
I do not like the U.S. geopolitics, which destroys entire countries for receiving only their own benefit.
regard to the EU. NATO and the EU is a U.S. puppet. So they have no choice large.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
NATO and the EU is a U.S. puppet.
No, they are not. The EU is completely different from the US, and NATO is neither a US puppet. Remember the 2003 Iraqi war? France and Germany refused to take part of that action, and Italy and Spain left after a year when they realized everything is going to hell.

And my country is part of the EU, but if it's just a US puppet, why haven't our prime ministers been invited to the White House in 10 years?

PS, the only thing that I hate about Russians (and Ukrainians), that you always have to overdramatize everything and try to make them emotionally attached, and not only state the facts.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:59 AM

Quote:
No, they are not. The EU is completely different from the US, and NATO is neither a US puppet. Remember the 2003 Iraqi war? France and Germany refused to take part of that action, and Italy and Spain left after a year when they realized everything is going to hell.

And my country is part of the EU, but if it's just a US puppet, why haven't our prime ministers been invited to the White House in 10 years?

PS, the only thing that I hate about Russians (and Ukrainians), that you always have to overdramatize everything and try to make them emotionally attached, and not only state the facts.
No, EU is U.S. puppet . She can say that she disagrees , but does not prevent the U.S. and assists . Yes, I agree that they are not 100 percent puppets, but 85 is stable. Germany and France, signed the final document of the Prague Summit , NATO and the UN Security Council approved a resolution on Iraq, however, distanced themselves from some aspects of American policy . German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder said in September 2002, during his campaign that the German army would not participate in hostilities against Iraq , although Germany does not relieve the obligations associated with its membership in NATO (opening its airspace for American military aircraft , the use of American military bases on German territory , providing anti-Iraq coalition air defense systems "Patriot" and other special equipment ) . Many analysts believe that it is an anti-war position G. Schroeder added popularity and helped to win the election .
Emotionally it's like? In what ways? Say what you want the facts I gave you, I will try to do it for you?

Old 04-02-2014, 10:07 AM

You are all over the place. If the US Air Force has bases in Germany and the right to use them, but Germany not participating in military actions has nothing to do with it. You guys seem to have a serious problem understanding what agreements mean.

By emotionally I mean taking it to a personal level, and referring to emotions. An example: "look, the US promised us that we'll be friends, but now they're evil, we are insulted. Look, the West is always evil and even my mother cried when Crimea was annexed, why won't the West understand? Legendary Sevastopol, a hero city, we have the right to it". Etc etc etc. I understand this is the discussion culture in Russia, but damn it's burdening.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:28 AM

Quote:
You are all over the place. If the US Air Force has bases in Germany and the right to use them, but Germany not participating in military actions has nothing to do with it. You guys seem to have a serious problem understanding what agreements mean.

By emotionally I mean taking it to a personal level, and referring to emotions. An example: "look, the US promised us that we'll be friends, but now they're evil, we are insulted. Look, the West is always evil and even my mother cried when Crimea was annexed, why won't the West understand? Legendary Sevastopol, a hero city, we have the right to it". Etc etc etc. I understand this is the discussion culture in Russia, but damn it's burdening.
Germany signed the UN resolution. In other words, it allowed the U.S. to bomb Iraq. This complicity though not quite straight. Permission to use their bases as well. Regarding the emotion. How should I respond to ? Russia( compliance) to honor the agreement on disarmament and etc that could threaten the United States or the EU. But the U.S. and the EU have broken them and expanded NATO eastward. If Russia can establish their bases with aircraft and missiles for example in Canada or Mexico do you think what will be the reaction of the U.S.?

Old 04-02-2014, 10:33 AM

Kofi Annan said the US invasion of 2003 was illegal to UN standards.

The only ones who approved were the nations in orange:

The US invasion was illegal. Period.

Old 04-02-2014, 10:40 AM

Alleged yes you're right. But the result-resolution signed right?
The U.S. invasion was illegal in all the wars in Syria and in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yugoslavia. But the U.S. does not care about the UN.Why was there such mass protests against it? U.S. when she may want to attack any country that can not defend themselves and who do not share the interests of the United States.
24 years after the collapse of the USSR, the United States can not stop. But when Russia begins to counteract the U.S., as it directly threatens Russia's security. All media pour dirt in the direction of Russia. It is hypocrisy.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-02-2014 at 10:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe