Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2016, 04:55 PM

2,867 posts, read 1,541,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Ukraine made the choice, and I think that this choice will destroy Ukraine as a state. And you have to say thanks to Putin that the Russian tanks did not going through the streets of the Lvov.
One of my best friends is Ukie, with family back there. I will thank Putin for nothing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 04:57 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seija View Post
PS There is no "you." I live in the USA.
Your country (USA) has destroyed Iraq and Libya, there is now a civil war. Your country wants to destroy Syria, but Putin does not allow you to do so. And your country is pushing the world toward nuclear war in this very moment. I think you have to think about your behavior.

Old 10-08-2016, 05:00 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times
Our leaders haven't got a problem with Putin. We might not like him, but we can work with him.

And normal relations with Russia, pfffffff. That's an oxymoron.

Old 10-08-2016, 05:03 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,020,583 times
Quote:
Your country (USA) has destroyed Iraq and Libya, there is now a civil war. Your country wants to destroy Syria, but Putin does not allow you to do so. And your country is pushing the world toward nuclear war in this very moment. I think you have to think about your behavior.
It's true the whole mess in the middle east is due to America/UK invasion in Iraq, but these days both America and Russia create influx of refugees in Europe due to them both bombing the place, you can no longer claim it's just US.

Old 10-08-2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Our leaders haven't got a problem with Putin. We might not like him, but we can work with him.

And normal relations with Russia, pfffffff. That's an oxymoron.
Really? Then why Finnish producers have production in Russia? If you do not want normal relations with Russia?

Old 10-08-2016, 05:05 PM

Quote:
It is not my behavior. It is the behavior of leaders I have and would again vote against. Bush was a pig, too, and I am unhappy with the current options to pick from. It is ignorant to make this personal about individuals. It is about leaders and as a leader Putin is nothing but an ape thumping his chest.

Old 10-08-2016, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
It's true the whole mess in the middle east is due to America/UK invasion in Iraq, but these days both America and Russia create influx of refugees in Europe due to them both bombing the place, you can no longer claim it's just US.
Russia supports the legitimate ruler of Syria. The legitimate government of Syria has invited Russia to help in the fight against terrorists. NATO does not have such invitation. And NATO does not have UN permission to carry out a military operation in Syria. NATO violates international law. Russia is trying to stop it. If the laws will be respected, then the war will be stopped and the flow of refugees to stop.

Old 10-08-2016, 05:12 PM

Quote:
It is not my behavior. It is the behavior of leaders I have and would again vote against. Bush was a pig, too, and I am unhappy with the current options to pick from. It is ignorant to make this personal about individuals. It is about leaders and as a leader Putin is nothing but an ape thumping his chest.
All leaders is pigs. But you don't have right to insult other people's leaders.

Old 10-08-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Russia supports the legitimate ruler of Syria. The legitimate government of Syria has invited Russia to help in the fight against terrorists. NATO does not have such invitation. And NATO does not have UN permission to carry out a military operation in Syria. NATO violates international law. Russia is trying to stop it. If the laws will be respected, then the war will be stopped and the flow of refugees to stop.
Yes, Putin sleeps with Hezbollah. This we know.

I have the right to say what I want about any leader I wish. As we say here, "It's a free country!"

Old 10-08-2016, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Yes, Putin sleeps with Hezbollah. This we know.
Maybe. But Israeli Prime Minister visited Moscow many times in recent years. Military Russia and Israel have good cooperation in the Middle East. This is possible when respect laws and agreements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe