Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 08:36 AM

165 posts, read 169,803 times

Advertisements

Bestiality brothels are 'spreading through Germany' as campaigner claims abusers see sex with animals as a 'lifestyle choice' | Daily Mail Online

Denmark's Bestiality Problem: It's Legal - The Daily Beast

These animals have no choice. How on earth can something like this be made legal!? Absolutely disgusting. If this is not a sign of the end of the world I do not know what is....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2014, 08:42 AM

1,675 posts, read 2,841,060 times
you should see Germany considering legalizing incest

Old 11-12-2014, 08:49 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
LOL, bestiality was hugely popular in medieval and early modern times, also in America. In the times when the church was against all sexuality many relieved themselves in some kind of animal lifeform. Most likely all of us have an ancestor who has been in a dog or sheep or cow or something.

Yes, zoophilia is legal in Denmark, Finland, Hungary and Latvia. So what?

And zoophilia is also legal in many US states, like Texas and Alabama.

Old 11-12-2014, 08:50 AM

16,259 posts, read 43,210,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Feltser View Post
Interestingly enough, published in The Daily Beast...

Old 11-12-2014, 08:52 AM

667 posts, read 940,954 times
I don't understand how it can even be pleasant to do such things...

Old 11-12-2014, 09:00 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmel View Post
I don't understand how it can even be pleasant to do such things...
Well, figure 400 years ago when you weren't allowed to have sex with your wife unless reproducing, you couldn't jerk off, as it was a sin, and then you had no choice but to sneak into the barn in the night and shag a cow.

Of course when there was a war, you could always rape women and children, but they weren't around all the time. Kids were popular, as they had most likely no venerable diseases.

It was pretty much a different time then.

Old 11-12-2014, 09:02 AM

3,749 posts, read 4,970,309 times
Considering the way a lot of people pamper their dogs these days, I wouldn't be surprised if some take their relationship to "another level". Yuck!

Old 11-12-2014, 09:17 AM

990 posts, read 1,944,855 times
LOL, the only reason why this is legal in some European countries and yes very many American states like Texas, Alabama, Ohio, New Jersey, Vermont etc, is cause they removed the sodomy laws when homosexuality was legalized, and the abolished sodomy laws included bestiality. All I can say is, so what? And where does the limit go? Is insemination of farm animals bestiality? Is milking of cows bestiality?

As for the stories about "animal brothels" in Europe I don't really believe its actually true, either that or a gross exaggeration, there is no concrete evidence or proof anyway that such places would actually exist. And if they did, don't you think more people would have heard about it?

Probably an internet hoax or urban legend that went way out of hand in publication. I can understand though that people in the animal rights buisness may like to spread those stories as an argument to have laws changed, but as far as I can see its not real.

Last edited by Helsingborgaren; 11-12-2014 at 09:26 AM..

Old 11-12-2014, 09:21 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,311,884 times
The animal brothel bit sure sounds like a hoax, since there were not even a single link to back it up.

Danes have a tendency to laugh at weird sex stuff, be indifferent towards animals, and not have harsh "vice" laws, so it will be easy for the sensationalist media in the UK and USA to portray them as being too easy on sheep-shaggers.

Shame about the giraffe, though.

Old 11-12-2014, 09:29 AM

990 posts, read 1,944,855 times
All I can find is a link from icenews.is who made an English translation of an article from not-so-serious Danish gossip magazine 24Timer that used to be handed out for free, but is now defunct. As far as I can tell, pure sensationalist BS and probably not real, no evidence, no investigation, no pictures.

And the Daily Mail article claiming that "animal brothels" are "spreading throughout Germany" looks very dubious as well. I mean, if this was real and even "spreading", don't you think more people would have heard about it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe