Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 03:15 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,471,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveledtheworld View Post
40% is too high and like you said the study is not done and they take studies where they know where they know there is a higher percentage and is a little biased because they choose who they study and also people volunteer. 35% seems accurate.
It is 46% and it is accurate. It is at least 1 MCR-1-Receptor. You have to have more than 1 to have a trait like red hair but 1 will give you fair skin and freckling. It is indeed accurate and the samples are taken randomly. The next closest is the Scots with 40%. And there is this study by Britain'sdna.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:58 AM

4,709 posts, read 5,064,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybearlover View Post
Very good looking
I thought he was ugly myself but I am a man.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:35 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,432,149 times
Quote:
40% is too high and like you said the study is not done and they take studies where they know where they know there is a higher percentage and is a little biased because they choose who they study and also people volunteer. 35% seems accurate.
You need to be more comprehensibleharacteristic associated with the Irish and the other ethnic British regardless of hair color. Red hair can easily mask itself under fair or dark hair due to its recessive attributes. The same thing could be said about blonde hair frequencies among Scandinavians and Icelanders
. There are several studies, earlier studies on the Irish have stated that 46% of their population possess the red hair gene. The study done by the ScottishDna, is satisfactory but is not fully complete yet. However even at 35%, the red hair frequency is well amongst the world! See, so it would be a foolish to deny that redheadedness is a characteristic of the Irish and ethnic British people. The frequency of red hair in their population is much higher than the continental European average. The same could be said about blonde hair and blue eyes in Scandinavian populations.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Katie Holmes; his female counterpart. Is gorgeous; she would manage to catch our men breath away even here, where we have plenties of that look. But still she s high class, and more goodlooking than 99% of us women here

Like metzelder she has 100% Northern European ancestry
Yep, she is a good-looking brunette. Her European ancestries are from England, Germany and Ireland.

Old 03-01-2015, 03:40 PM

2,173 posts, read 2,581,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by globby_832 View Post
Well, the map below says that the light yellow part has 80-99% blondes !! Is that really possible or the map is exaggerating? I think it would be really awesome if places that had 99% blonde people exist!! Has anyone been to central Scandinavia?

The reason why I'm asking is because I looooove blondes !
The UK doesn't have that many blonds!

Old 03-01-2015, 03:46 PM

Quote:
no definitely not. 10% are gingers 30-40% are carriers. saxon a germanic wants it to be more but celts are fair but not as fair as he wants because he a type 2 person is obsessed with us celts who are fairer than him because he is a type 2 auburn headed person not a true ginger.
Saxon a Germanic. Are you a joke? I come with facts, no with as you are a "dark wannabe". It is a fact that the Irish people are well amongst the most redheaded people in the world! They have the highest frequency for the lightest skin types as do their Celtic neighbors.

Old 03-01-2015, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas182 View Post
The UK doesn't have that many blonds!
Blonds are most frequent in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and also Estonia!

Old 03-01-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
She should have nearly 100% Northern European ancestry.

She looks (face) a bit like me.
I ve seen many French with this look, so it could be common also in Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, and western Germany
Demi moore

Robbie Williams 100% British
Most of Demi Moore traceable ancestry is from northwestern Europe. So it shouldn't surprise anyone if there are people in Northern and Western Europe who look like her.

Robbie Williams ancestry is from the British Isles, thus he is 100% Northern European. Your point is?

Last edited by saxonwold; 03-01-2015 at 05:11 PM..

Old 03-01-2015, 05:48 PM

65 posts, read 99,112 times
There are stunning brunets also in Northern Europe.. like there are stunning blondes in southern europe

Old 03-01-2015, 07:46 PM

90 posts, read 111,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Saxon a Germanic. Are you a joke? I come with facts, no with as you are a "dark wannabe". It is a fact that the Irish people are well amongst the most redheaded people in the world! They have the highest frequency for the lightest skin types as do their Celtic neighbors.
Dark wannabe? your a light wannabe. i am pale and light eyed and have dark hair and i am a carrier and i know that ginger can masks it self with dark hair duh! read my posts carefully you twit. i said i have a type 2 family that is pale. you have type 2 skin. you have auburn hair not a true ginger hair as you are a celtic wannabe who wants others to think your look is the fairest and the people who you think that associate with your look most commonly are the Celts. you are a darkie! 30-40% of the irish are carriers which is the highest in the world. i know that i am irish why would i want to be a wannabe like tjua who is basically an outsider to his city and he/she feels that she is lonely being around a bunch of light eyed fair skinned northern europeans. i have green grey eyes, meduim brown hair and pale skin. you have auburn hair green eyes and pale skin. we are both type 2. type 2 is 35% of the irish population and 15-20% is type 1. making ireland 55% type 2 and type 1.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe