Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 08:30 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,574,917 times

Advertisements

London is around 66% British. It's just the white British population that has fallen below 50%. White people in London aren't bothered - it's only white people outside of London who express such concern about the large ethnic population there. It's like everyone who rambles on about Sweden destroying itself, but the overwhelming majority of Swedes are happy with immigration, so why everyone else is so concerned is baffling.

Stop worrying about other places, where people are not bothered, and stick to worrying about your own city or country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2015, 08:36 AM

676 posts, read 989,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
What's wrong with diversity?

What's wrong wit Mass immigration?

What's wrong with London not being Majority White British?

Please answer those questions because right now I will assume you are racist.

Political correctness means not using demeaning language and having extreme old fashioned ideologies. Shall we crap ''Political correctness''? Should we all just go back to calling a spade a spade? A Woman is a ***** and a Asian is a *****, right? YAY the good old days!

Mass immigration leads to the decline of the native culture, it replaces the native culture and the native peoples, it makes the native peoples a minority in their own country

it increases crime rates as immigrants with little to no qualifications fail to find jobs and turn to crime

Diversity means hiring people, not based on qualifications but on race, even the UK has 'diversity quotas' where people are hired simply because of their skin colour, it leads to inequality between racial groups, rising racial tensions and a failure to integrate the 'new' citizens because instead of integrating into the host culture, they are encouraged to keep their own and alienate themselves from the native population

it creates problems which shouldn't exist

London being minority British shows us what will happen to the rest of the country in the decades to come, British people will one day become a minority in their own country and will start to loose their already fading culture

no that's not political correctness means, political correctness means that you can no longer question liberal polices and if you do, your just labelled a racist

which is exactly what you've done to me

Old 04-19-2015, 08:39 AM

676 posts, read 989,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
London is around 66% British. It's just the white British population that has fallen below 50%. White people in London aren't bothered - it's only white people outside of London who express such concern about the large ethnic population there. It's like everyone who rambles on about Sweden destroying itself, but the overwhelming majority of Swedes are happy with immigration, so why everyone else is so concerned is baffling.

Stop worrying about other places, where people are not bothered, and stick to worrying about your own city or country.

over 75% of British people want to reduce immigration
UK Public Opinion toward Immigration: Overall Attitudes and Level of Concern | The Migration Observatory

people are bothered

I lived in the UK for years and I could see the situation first-hand

Old 04-19-2015, 08:53 AM

602 posts, read 495,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakral View Post
But Dansk Folkeparti is pretty conservative, isn't it? Or are they not big among the youth?
In some ways, yeah, but at its core Dansk Folkeparti is a social democratic party. They compete with Socialdemokraterne about the same voters, and they despise each other with a passion.

The Conservatives lost their voters to Venstre (liberals with a social democratic twist) and Liberal Alliance (pure liberals).

Here's a bargraph of the current political landscape of Denmark:

'C' is conservatives.

Seneste meningsmåling - Berlingske Barometer | www.politiko.dk

Old 04-19-2015, 09:06 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,797,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakral View Post
I saw a series of mugshots of this party's members. They looked like a rugged bunch.

"Send all homosexuals and Somalis to an island in the Baltic Sea!"
Mostly the racist clique of the party looks like wolves in sheep's clothing, just like Sverigedemokraterna,

This is the Baltic Island guy though:

Other front-line anti-immigration candidates:

()

(all pics from the website)

Old 04-19-2015, 09:14 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,342,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Mostly the racist clique of the party looks like wolves in sheep's clothing, just like Sverigedemokraterna,
Cheap suits and huge tie knots seem to be the new uniform of the far-right all across Europe.

Old 04-19-2015, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Cheap suits and huge tie knots seem to be the new uniform of the far-right all across Europe.
Yup, the new brown/blackshirts.

Polls close in 1 hour 40 minutes, so after that we'll have some new info on the trends, also among youth. My vote went to the Greens.

Old 04-19-2015, 09:34 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,574,917 times
You're a hippie?

Old 04-19-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
You're a hippie?
Liberal, and my worst enemies are the teabaggers and True Finns. So Greens are an obvious choice.

Old 04-19-2015, 11:07 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,259,246 times
Quote:
Okay, my apologies, but I never labelled anyone racist. And if someone tells me that they want their country to be '100% Dutch' then yeah I'm going to call them stupid, just like if someone here said they what the UK to be 100% British. If someone complains about immigration and how terrible it is then I won't accuse them of being racist, but I will debate with them, and tell them why I think they're wrong.
Oh yes you did. You immediately labelled me a racist,

Quote:
But I suppose you just hate all foreign cultures ant not the cultures of smelly
brown people, which shows you discriminate equally. Good for you.
while I was just explaining that for a lot of those 100% Dutch people it doesn't matter if they're brown or white or American. It was meant to the OP who implied that our right wing youngsters prefer American culture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe