Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 08:37 AM

1,398 posts, read 1,492,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromLI View Post
I don't know. It almost seems like they want to kill their own culture.

Maybe it's because feminazis took power there? Old Swedish culture has to go.

Official propaganda on this topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2015, 08:40 AM

142 posts, read 243,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majurius View Post
Did I say nobody wants to go there? Your text doesn't make any sense. Maybe you could rephrase?

We have the best quality of life, I told you already.

Average Chinese, Malaysian is poor as ****. Japan has it little better but they work 24/7 in highly stressful jobs.
Then those imigrants want to have a quick easy life.

We are the second generation of well being.. My grandparents starved, were quite poor .. But nobody of them went out of their country. The well being is for us. Not for the first who want to come and steal it from us.

Well ..they want the easy life..so they won't go to japan. Well I won t give them the easy life with free welfare. No. But I won't drow them in the see neverless. I would buy them tickets to more rich lands than my own (Australia, USA, nz) as here there isn't much work

Old 05-15-2015, 08:48 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,708,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majurius View Post
Yea sure, it's not my problem if some alcoholics get kicked out of their apartments and some people are too proub to visit the social security office. Please explain me why most people don't go to sossu if they are so hungry? And the biggest food giveaway is in one of the priciest and wealthiest parts of the most expensive city in the Finland? And why this problem doesn't exist outside of the helsinki metro?
It's not a human right to live in Helsinki if you can't afford it.

PS. Explain me this: If I'm not an alcoholic/drug abuser etc. and I get unemployed. Please explain me how it's possible that I can't afford food? Even if I go to sossu after receiving all the other subsidies? Your claims don't make any sense for normal people. If you are one of those hippies who think that romanian beggars should be granted with health care, please kill yourself
The 'violent' gene: Genetic mutation found only in Finnish men that makes them fight

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...kes-fight.html

Violent gene in finnish men seems to be true also.

Old 05-15-2015, 08:53 AM

1,398 posts, read 1,492,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
The 'violent' gene: Genetic mutation found only in Finnish men that makes them fight

The violent gene: Genetic mutation found only in Finnish men that makes them fight | Daily Mail Online

I hope the new social secretary comes from True Finns and that he will cut all the funding to leftist programs like those you linked

The age of feminazileftists is hopefully over

Old 05-15-2015, 09:19 AM

98 posts, read 112,479 times
I could never understand how British can read those tabloids by the millions.

Old 05-15-2015, 09:27 AM

142 posts, read 243,223 times
I would like to guarantee all those people who are escaping a good life. But.. Fact Europe is small and have few resources for more people.

Australia is big..and need more people to colonize it.

Old 05-15-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromLI View Post
Domestic violence toward women is very common some in the scandinavian and nordic countries. It is not just immigrants, they just commit different type of crimes as gang rapes and more toward strangers.

Why situation is like that in Sweden is that big part of men are total fine with violence toward women (also some officers). It also explains why feminism is high in these countries. It is the way how women try to get out of this violent hell.

According to studies "In Sweden, 81 percent of women said they had been harassed at some point after the age of 15 - compared to the EU average of 55 percent. After Sweden, which had the highest rate, Denmark, France, the Netherland and Finland all saw rates above 70 percent. The EU member state with the lowest rate - 24 percent - was Bulgaria."

Sweden stands out in domestic violence study - The Local

"In all of the six main areas covered by the survey, Finland was found to have levels of physical and sexual violence against women that were at times significantly above the European average. Almost half of Finnish women - 47 percent - reported having experienced physical and/or sexual violence since the age of 15, compared to a Europe-wide average of 33 percent."

Finland is EU

When "67 percent said they did not report the incident to the police" the actual number might be bigger.

Women are on their own and as women are physically weaker, they have no chance to put men in order even they would want to. Also some of the police officers beat their spouses so there is no secure to women in these countries.

Of course there are men who don't lift a finger against a woman, according to study it is 50-50. Those women who are not able to marry 50% of nice men population either suffer or chooses to live alone.

Interesting article
Finland and Domestic Violence: The Strong Nordic Woman is in Trouble by Catia Bruno

Why would men like that protect their women? And how could women self-defence when they are physically weaker?

It does not solve violence issue if there would not be any immigrants, still 50% women or more would be beated and abused by their spouses etc. by their own country men.

"Compared to the other Nordic countries, it is clear that Finland has been slower to reform
its legislation on violence against women and rape. For example, Sweden was one of the first
countries in the world to declare rape within marriage a crime, while Finland was among
the last in Europe to criminalize marital rape."
https://www.amnesty.org/.../act770012010eng.pdf

Swedish 'social experiment' shows people ignoring domestic abuse in a lift

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2...buse-in-a-lift

Question is also, how to stop this 50% "native men"? Should they be sent to Australia or something?

Last edited by soUlwounD; 05-15-2015 at 11:04 AM..

Old 05-15-2015, 12:02 PM

622 posts, read 528,830 times
Quote:
According to studies "In Sweden, 81 percent of women said they had been harassed at some point after the age of 15 - compared to the EU average of 55 percent. After Sweden, which had the highest rate, Denmark, France, the Netherland and Finland all saw rates above 70 percent. The EU member state with the lowest rate - 24 percent - was Bulgaria."
You're straying off topic which is about the EU implementing mandatory quotas for asylum seekers.

Old 05-15-2015, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xircal View Post
You're straying off topic which is about the EU implementing mandatory quotas for asylum seekers.
I am telling to seekers why not choose to leave their homeland behind because of benefits or "better life". Because benefits are not enough for living, because 2 jobs are not enough, because of first worlds hunger and because of violence. Also I am telling EU cannot/want to even feed their current population so how they could feed more? It is in topic but I think I said already what I was going to.

Old 05-15-2015, 03:13 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,879,735 times
Quote:
Here seems to be more studies from the same author. According to google translate there was 100 000 hungry person in finland 1992–1993.

Ruoka-avun vakiinnuttaminen Suomessa. Tarpeen ja oikeutuksen jäljillä | tiina silvasti - Academia.edu
This is hardly a surprise, as we were in the middle of the worst recession ever. Hit us harder than the Wall Street Crash. We peaked at almost 20% unemployment, companies, banks, factories fell like flies.

Quote:

The violent gene: Genetic mutation found only in Finnish men that makes them fight | Daily Mail Online

Well, Daily Mail... The violent mutation exists, but it's actually more common among women. Anyway, I think I read that only 6% of the populace has it, and it's often recessive, as people are clever enough even while drunk.

Nevertheless, by global, EU, OECD... any standards, Finland is an extremely safe country. All crimes are below the EU average. All, including violent crime.

Quote:
"Compared to the other Nordic countries, it is clear that Finland has been slower to reform
its legislation on violence against women and rape. For example, Sweden was one of the first
countries in the world to declare rape within marriage a crime, while Finland was among
the last in Europe to criminalize marital rape."
https://www.amnesty.org/.../act770012010eng.pdf
Quite oddly phrased, as Finland outlawed marital rape before like France and Germany. That gives the impression we were exceptionally late, which isn't true.

Quote:
Of course there are men who don't lift a finger against a woman, according to study it is 50-50. Those women who are not able to marry 50% of nice men population either suffer or chooses to live alone.
This is a very sexist statement, and victimising only women. I will use necessary physical force against anyone who assaults me, vagina or no vagina. Gender equality goes both ways. Luckily I haven't had the need.

Last edited by Ariete; 05-15-2015 at 03:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe