Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 10:39 AM

504 posts, read 465,820 times

Advertisements

The Mail is like a stopped clock. It has to be right sometimes.

Germany will definitely rue the day they let their collective guilt complex get the better of them and send out an open invitation to every economic chancer in the world's less desirable environments that Mutti will welcome them with open arms, provide warmth, food, well paid employment, and if they want to bring their medieval cultural practices with them then "be our guest".

See also: Sweden.

Frankly, I think we could postpone the referendum. I don't think they'll be an EU to leave within 5 years.

Old 09-28-2015, 10:42 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,756,050 times
I read that Salafist Muslims (including German converts) are infiltrating aid organizations and trying to win over Syrian men for their radical movement.

In terms of dressing, any changes would be totally absurd. A host shall never change their ways because of a guest. Our home, our rules.
Any sexual misconduct should be punished with the full force of the law in order to set an example.
In Australia they also have that problem, there it is Lebanese immigrants getting upset about Australian women on beaches

Old 09-28-2015, 03:46 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,806,576 times
well, most people are just ineducable on this matter. they just lack something, in the same way some people lacks tolerance to lactose. It's probably genetic. they wouldn't even catch the hint if they had a rusty knife against their throats and where about to be beheaded. goddamn it, i despise these naive good-doer freaks more than ISIS. the immigrants are just behaving in the way they are programmed to behave, so it's hard to blame them. the blame should fall entirely upon them who directly or indirectly enabled those third-worlders to flood our borders in the first place.

Old 09-29-2015, 12:34 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
In Australia they also have that problem, there it is Lebanese immigrants getting upset about Australian women on beaches
I have to say as a white woman and atheist feminist, lol, that I am very often upset because how men are walking without shirts on town and women want to show too much.

And I born here, yet at that time both genders tend to wear clothes when showing themselves in public I think without sexual context it is very rude toward other citizens to show ones man boobs with man nipples and bare butts and bare boobies. Semi size of bikinis on the beach at least, it shoud be written into a law. Outside beach a shirt for both genders. People could a bit respect those who are not ready to see more than they are used to se of themselves or their family. It is incredible that we see more naked skin of strangers than ourselves or our family members

Sure we could all go naked if climate on our area would fit for that but why as long as everyone are not fine with it? No, not clothing ourselves because of immigrants but for respecting our kids, our elders, our neighbours and other citizens etc...

Theory of "You have to watch my naked self" contains violation toward those people who would choose to not. It is exhibitionism and when it is still written in a law as a crime everyone should think if their need of expose their naked self to others is more important need than other peoples need to be safe from exhibitionism.

And yes if normal size bikini pieces are too less, stay out of the beaches, lol Meanwhile men still walk without shirts on town

Old 09-29-2015, 05:50 AM

On the beach people do run around more or less naked, that's the point of it. Why would Muslims even go there if they don't like it?
I agree, though, that away from the beach people should cover their bodies to a greater extent. And I definitely agree that men are often a insult to the eye. The same rules should apply to both sexes, i.e. everyone should wear a top.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:03 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,556,787 times
ah yes... they want women in burkas & hijabs: Because a dog collar and a leash aren't degrading enough.

they want women to hide behind their burka all day because muslim men are so weak minded, that they cannot see women as anything other than a sexual object.

Old 09-29-2015, 07:20 AM

I think that mindset goes beyond Islam, some rural Hindus have a similar mindset. I suppose it is typical of male-dominated backwards societies in general.

Old 09-29-2015, 08:10 AM

420 posts, read 704,716 times
I thought The Daily Mail was the U.K.'s number 1 brand of toilet paper.

Old 09-29-2015, 11:02 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,025,201 times
Fun fact:

Albert Speer recalls how in conversation with Hitler, the convo was about Arabs reaching Germany in which Hitler claimed the Arabs won't survive the cold climate of Germany and then ultimately it will be Muslimized white Germans who will take over the world.

So, Nazi Muslims. If you include the Gypsy immigration to Germany then it becomes: Nazi Muslim Gypsies - you decide if this is positive or negative

Old 09-29-2015, 12:41 PM

659 posts, read 940,993 times
The media is sensationalist. I stopped trusting it.
I'd rather pay attention to individual experiences, small media, or feel-good stories like HONY (Humans of New York) which is doing a segment by speaking with Syrian refugees. These methods put a HUMAN face behind the refugees so you can better gauge if they (the refugees) are good or bad.

With the sensationalist media, ALL refugees might as well be Muslim terrorists bent on destroying the world -.-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe