Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 03:49 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
Ok, so here's a honest and completely neutral review of the all songs:

Saara Aalto
- This one was quite nice and somewhat innovative. On the better end of all 18, but is it Eurovision enough? No.

I know saaras music a little and I was so disappointed with her song. It is "it is okay to be lesbian-song" happy go go but there is no passion, it is stable all the way. Also I don't like "helium"-sara as much as stronger voice-sara.

I love her few other songs and I don't know if she does not like exciting songs or who is choosing somewhat boring songs to her.

From sara I would want something like this, there is whispering, there is hoping, there is passion, there is desperation, there is angryness, there is cry, this sara, bring back this, this is so great!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PENfMqL7qm0&gl=CZ

If people are making songs to listen, then make it so well than I can live the story by your voice and music.

But how music goes into peoples mind and heart is different. What I like others dont and vice versa. And I don't usually like anything what is in worlds top 10 list, lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2016, 04:02 AM

221 posts, read 343,452 times
When it comes to Eurovision, it's all about finishing last -a Norwegian speciality. Nul points! We'll probably be challenged by Finland and in recent years the UK for that honour.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:13 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,699,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakral View Post
When it comes to Eurovision, it's all about finishing last -a Norwegian speciality. Nul points! We'll probably be challenged by Finland and in recent years the UK for that honour.
Make a song sound how auroras looks like, everyone wants to experience them. The crackles, the blaze, the mystery and you will win next year

Put my name one of the song makers

Old 02-06-2016, 04:44 PM

1,100 posts, read 1,215,638 times
My favorite is Barbe-Q-Barbies, they rock...Hope that they win voting here and travel to the Eurovision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gOQmP4HHgc

Old 02-06-2016, 04:54 PM

1,100 posts, read 1,215,638 times
Concerning Barbe-Q-barbies, as an crew that have play together long time, here is one old video clip of them.
I hope that in Finland we dont follow those countries who will send stupid "wanna be disco queen (or king) songs to the contest.
Finland has rock and will be rock, like to see it that way in future too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XHzUrT2Ga8

Old 02-06-2016, 05:09 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,192,215 times
my country is going to humiliate herself, again, no matter the song, even if sung in english. hope someone forgot to call France the day of the finale :x

Old 02-07-2016, 05:55 AM

1,646 posts, read 3,487,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
The contest to pick Spain's representative is over, and I'm very pleased with the results. I though for sure the techno-pop dude would win.

Here's who we're sending.
Hhmmmmm I don't like it too much yet, I say yet because soemtimes I need to listen to a song several times to like it, but this one doesn't have any effect on me. No le veo el gancho.

Old 02-07-2016, 06:22 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,128,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbelle View Post
Hhmmmmm I don't like it too much yet, I say yet because soemtimes I need to listen to a song several times to like it, but this one doesn't have any effect on me. No le veo el gancho.
I like it because a raspy voice will have me drooling, plus I love the piano. I also think it was the best alternative we had.
Xuso's song is very catchy, but it's so usual. Also composed by Swedes... to represent Spain? Wtf. I'm really really glad he didn't win.

This was the 3d one I liked best, but its not Eurovision material, I don't think.

Last edited by Arigarisha; 02-07-2016 at 06:30 AM..

Old 02-07-2016, 06:43 AM

595 posts, read 719,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
This was the 3d one I liked best, but its not Eurovision material, I don't think.
I think that in Eurovision it would fail, but could be the most successful on Spanish speaking markets. Was my favourite of the six options.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:47 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,808,159 times
These were voted to the final from yesterday's semis:

Saara Aalto
- This one was quite nice and somewhat innovative. On the better end of all 18, but is it Eurovision enough? No.

Stella Christine
- This is a song for a romantic movie or a TV series. Very boring, generic, one ear in one ear out. Not good at all.

Eini
- Eini, 540 years young and with a 400 year experience in music, and the best she can come up is this?? Utter and complete shite. Retire or something. Might work on hillbilly-radio, but not in €-vision.

Clemso didn't make it, but that doesn't matter. The song didn't just work live at all, very disappointing. But the best thing is that Pää-Äijät weren't voted to the final. Stella Christine was surprisingly good live.

Next Saturday the next 3 finalists will be voted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe