Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 10:33 AM

521 posts, read 1,475,953 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasdrubal View Post
have you ever been to Paris in the summer? It's much hotter than London and less humid.
Of course I have - I guess it depends on luck of the draw wherever you go. Any way found this link re financial woes - it's a year old but I can't see how things have changed much recently....

15 years on, Euro Disney's coffers ring hollow — EUbusiness.com - business, legal and economic news and information from the European Union (http://www.eubusiness.com/news_live/1176278408.23/ - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2008, 12:43 PM

3,467 posts, read 8,163,768 times
One thing I've noticed at the original Disneyland in Cali is that there are less Asian & European tourists than when I was a kid in the 80s, maybe since there are more easily accessible Disneylands to them now. I'm sure there are other reasons also...

Old 07-02-2008, 07:11 AM

2,994 posts, read 3,770,743 times
Hi guys!
I'm Italian but I love Paris and..WOW, I'm a big Disney fun!!!!
I have been to Disneyland Paris more times and...It's a very great place!
I can recommend this amusement park.

I have visited Disneyworld (Orlando), Disneyland and Disney California Adventure (California) and Disneyland Paris.

Now, I'm leaving to Disneyland Tokyo! I like it!!!!

If you need some information about Disneyland Paris, please, contact me!

PS: Summer and Winter (Christmas season), are two fantastic periods!

Old 07-02-2008, 07:15 AM

2,994 posts, read 3,770,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by awecelot View Post
Perhaps that is because I am American, so when I go to Europe, I want to do and see things that I cannot see or do in the United States.
I'm Italian and.... I like to see or do things that have American taste!

I love USA and my dream is to live in USA

Old 07-02-2008, 01:27 PM

254 posts, read 1,210,549 times
I've visited Euro Disney (now Disneyland Resort Paris) twice and I liked it very much. I went once with a girlfriend and the second time I went with a group with children. Since we were driving from Germany, we stayed both times at the Disney Davy Crockett Cabins across the highway from Disneyland. It was a great location for our visit and the Davy Crockett area included access to a great indoor pool and hottubs with a connecting restaurant. Dinsey characters visited there nightly.

Disneyland now has the MGM Studios or I think it was renamed to Hollywood Studios similar to the park in Orlando. This also nice. I recently got married and we went to Disney World in Orlando and there there really is just no comparison to all the Disney parks and activities there. I would still recommend visiting Disneyland in Paris though!
Note that if you're visiting Paris, the Disney park is about a 30 minute drive outside of Paris. There is a train station there near the main gate at Disney so if you stay at one of the resort hotels nearby you should be okay (there's no transportation from the Davy Crockett area across the highway).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe