Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 10:38 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,211,792 times

Advertisements

Boobs are made up largely OF fat, so when you lose fat... they decrease. Since you are already small... for ME, I would chose a flat stomach and no chest any day. Good luck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2012, 10:39 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,786,951 times
i think you go seasonal. focus more on low bodyfat and carved up abs during the summer when you are wearing a bikini. the rest of the year allow your bodyfat to sneak up a little bit so you can maintain a nice pair of hooters.

Old 03-29-2012, 11:32 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,759,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
i think you go seasonal. focus more on low bodyfat and carved up abs during the summer when you are wearing a bikini. the rest of the year allow your bodyfat to sneak up a little bit so you can maintain a nice pair of hooters.
You're speaking as though one can buy bean bag refill beans in the furniture store. Once it's gone, it's gone, gaining weight back may not necessarily send it back into the pouches, it may head in the direction of the waist mostly.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
You're speaking as though one can buy bean bag refill beans in the furniture store. Once it's gone, it's gone, gaining weight back may not necessarily send it back into the pouches, it may head in the direction of the waist mostly.
anything is possible, but typically the boobies will return when the fat returns.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 PM

45 posts, read 103,263 times
it is just frustrating that i have to choose between 2 undesirable options: have some boobs with love handles, or be toned with much less bust (and remember I am only a B to begin with).

i am giving some thought to the idea of chest exercises. the theory sure worked for my ass. all the excruciating burning muscle torture back there has actually lifted and rounded out my butt, so maybe lots of upper body work would do the same for my boobs. ?

Old 03-29-2012, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~seasoul~ View Post
it is just frustrating that i have to choose between 2 undesirable options: have some boobs with love handles, or be toned with much less bust (and remember I am only a B to begin with).

i am giving some thought to the idea of chest exercises. the theory sure worked for my ass. all the excruciating burning muscle torture back there has actually lifted and rounded out my butt, so maybe lots of upper body work would do the same for my boobs. ?
look at women with developed chests. chest muscles dont = luscious hooters. dont look to that as your solution. thats why so many female fitness girls and bodybuilders have implants. your frustration is just a reality, so its pointless to let it bother you. there isnt anything you can do about it.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:38 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~seasoul~ View Post

You may not have those though since you are eating better and working out now. Plus if you put a bit of muscle bulk on your upper body it will stretch and lift any fat you have there so its less likely to look like that due to underlying muscle supporting a healthy amount of fat.

I am going to second the body style rotation that CNJ was talking about. Its good for staying thin too as it lets the body relax and de-condition a bit so you don't have to keep upping your workouts or dietary restrictions.

The workout chest looks better at any size. It makes the cleavage/breast area look like a plump little upside down heart. Hollow muscle-less chests make your breasts appear lower than they are and it don't get that long line starting at your collar bone to where you actual breast starts.

Its good to have a balanced workout anyway and you will love how fluid you feel when you have the whole body in shape. Im sure you already feel that a bit with working on your lower body.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:56 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,759,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
anything is possible, but typically the boobies will return when the fat returns.
Not always. I know women who have been trying to do that. Varying results. Non-satisfactory at the most.

The rule goes like, you cannot spot reduce and you cannot spot gain either. It's two-way traffic, skip.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Not always. I know women who have been trying to do that. Varying results. Non-satisfactory at the most.

The rule goes like, you cannot spot reduce and you cannot spot gain either. It's two-way traffic, skip.
it has nothing to do with spot reducing or spot gaining. why do you know so little and still insist on speaking as if you know something? the breast loss is lost as a part of overall bodyfat loss. when the bodyfat goes up, it should go up along with wherever it was before the fat loss. think before you speak skip.

Old 03-29-2012, 01:18 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,725,695 times
Quote:

In stupid celeb new...lol

Mila Kunis On Drastic Black Swan Weight Loss

She complains about exactly that issue.

"No, I'd be happy if my a** got bigger. All the weight that left my chest went to my side hip, my stomach."

I have to wonder though why it went to where it did. Was it a too thin body reaction? Was she just laying around? etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness