Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:24 PM

45 posts, read 103,263 times

Advertisements

I'll cut to the chase: I have been getting in amazing shape and am almost rethinking whether this is what I want. I did not have much weight to lose, really just needed to tone up and was hoping to sort of redistribute mass. This is going horribly wrong and I think I hate my body even more now than I did before. I used to have some firm fat on me, my 34 B bras were too small for me, however I had cellulite and jiggled when I walked. So now I am much more toned, cellulite is GONE amazingly, but boobs have wasted away to nothing and now the 34 B bras are too big for me. I've researched as to whether it is possible to keep boobs while tightening up everything else. The sad truth is that for someone with my petite body type, I have to make a choice: either carry some extra weight and have some boobs along with unwanted belly mass and cellulite, or be toned as hell but very flat chested. I would never ever have plastic surgery, so please don't suggest that. I am depressed about not having an option that would finally make me happy with my body. I just want my bust to stay full like it was, but have a flat stomach and toned legs. If I can't have that, I really just feel like I want to give up altogether.

I predict most people here will just tell me to seek psychological counseling or "learn to love myself" but maybe that one in a million person will read this post and have the mercy to give me better advice than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 08:40 PM

212 posts, read 376,295 times
Sorry to hear you're not happy with your body. I do know there are some chest workouts you can do to maybe enhance your breast size a little by working on the chest muscles. Other than that, I have no clue.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:41 PM

1,412 posts, read 4,489,976 times
Go with being in shape and flat. Much more attractive then pudgy, also in the long run you will thank yourself as you avoid diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, etc..

Old 03-28-2012, 08:58 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,373,867 times
plastic surgery. real boobs are always better though.

hows the butt lookin? that's what really matters.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:06 PM

6,102 posts, read 8,835,739 times
Boobs are overrated. Men like em, but they are a pain. And you do not want big one's as you age.
I went from a d to a c and at my age I wish they were a b. I will never give up my body which is in amazing shape for bigger boobs.
If it bothers you that much save your money and buy yourself some fake ones. If you spend enough money and get a good surgeon they will look great.

Old 03-28-2012, 10:21 PM

Default i am the o.p.

i would NEVER have elective cosmetic / plastic surgery. not gonna happen. i am vain and crazy but not THAT vain and crazy.

and tommodonahue - the butt looks amazing. it used to be a little saggy and i had some cellulite on it and the back of my thighs. now my butt is lifted and rounded and the cellulite is GONE!

i was considering trying to settle for just being a cute butt girl now, but i don't think i am one to settle. i don't even care what my boobs look like! they are in proportion with the rest of my now smaller and more toned frame. it is what they feel like (compared to how they used to feel) that horrifies me. (yes i tested them out). i don't feel like me anymore and i am very unhappy. i think how my body felt to the touch before was preferable to now that i am in pretty sick shape. i probably look better now overall, but hate the way my body feels. it is not me!

Old 03-28-2012, 11:12 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,934,528 times
Work on your pecs and wear a pushup bra.

Old 03-29-2012, 03:07 AM

3,050 posts, read 4,998,699 times
Just so I understand...

You are not crazy enough to have cosmetic surgery...

But you are crazy enough to let your body get out of shape just so you can have bigger boobs?!?!?

Old 03-29-2012, 07:07 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Work on your pecs and wear a pushup bra.

This

It will lift any saggins if that happened and when you workout a chest of any size it looks so much better and bigger. I also suggest checking to see if you may of gone down in band size for your bras. You may be a 32B now and a bra that is too big will leave you looking flatter.

Was the cellulite gone before the boobs were? How many lbs ago did they shrink? You could always try gaining 5-10 lbs slowly and working out with those 5-10 extra pounds to see what your body does. Maybe during the gain your new fit body won't have cellulite. Just use something for cardio that really gets the legs circulation up. I prefer biking.

Old 03-29-2012, 08:35 AM

Default from the o.p.

wow opsimathia, what a great line of thought. yes, the cellulite was gone and i still had boobs i was happy with (but also still had little love handles i was NOT happy with). i am considering maybe adding in more fat, carbs, and calories to my diet, cut the cardio, and keep up with or even increase the pilates / toning / weight machines.

saucy aussie - nobody except for a real fitness fanatic would have said i was out of shape before i 'got in shape'. i have always been petite and never got into a weight range that was above "normal" for my height of 5'2''. yes, i am crazy enough to let my body go back to having a little softness like it did before. not crazy enough to voluntarily be knocked out by complete strangers so that they can slice me open and insert foreign objects into my body (implants).

i am fascinated by and yet quite skeptical of this concept of chest exercises to make bust appear and feel fuller. believe me it sounds like a great plan, but too good to be true. my boobs are super perky, don't sag at all. just feel empty compared to how full they were before i got into this toned shape.

i have great bras and i look good in them. but that's what will make my boobs soo disappointing when the bra comes off. i am newly single and thinking of starting a new relationship is a big reason why this boob thing is bothering me so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness