Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2022, 06:05 AM

4,621 posts, read 2,219,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
Thanks for explaining that you're Que*r. Maybe that explains why you are reluctant to even be around a guy who is naked because perhaps you can't control yourself. I never thought about that.
I'm not reluctant to be around a guy who's naked I lay in bed right next to one.

I stopped using the locker room because of foot fungus.
Quote:
Personally, seeing another guy naked doesn't do a thing for me. Doesn't bother me one way or the other.
I bet you say something after this that undermines this statement.
Quote:
So, based on your statement, I'll have to conclude that those guys who are bothered by the thought or idea of being naked in front of other guys or having other guys naked in front of them, it's because of homosexual feelings of some kind. I suppose that makes sense now that you mention it.
so modesty is homosexuality?

So why anytime you're around to bed are you wearing clothes at all this is because you're gay?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2022, 07:00 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,652,676 times
This thread should not be in Exercise and Fitness. It should be moved to Mental Health.

Old 11-09-2022, 10:00 AM

9,382 posts, read 8,348,949 times
OKAY OKAY Geez.........I will walk around naked for you guys, will that make you happy???

Old 11-09-2022, 11:23 AM

4,511 posts, read 2,656,277 times
Dude, read first, respond later. No one here's saying you have to walk around naked. We're just saying it's silly for YOU to get your knickers in a twist because you see other guys doing so. Does seeing another guy's equipment really upset you that much, and if so why?

Those of us that've been around a while typically don't care about stuff like that. Seen plenty of them, they're all pretty much the same. Don't care if you wrap a towel around you or not. Got more important things to worry about.

Old 11-09-2022, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit33 View Post
Dude, read first, respond later. No one here's saying you have to walk around naked. We're just saying it's silly for YOU to get your knickers in a twist because you see other guys doing so. Does seeing another guy's equipment really upset you that much, and if so why?

Those of us that've been around a while typically don't care about stuff like that. Seen plenty of them, they're all pretty much the same. Don't care if you wrap a towel around you or not. Got more important things to worry about.
"Upset me?" No. Gross me the (bleep) out? Yes. Especially when it's such a simple fix. See: towel.

And let's be clear, I'm not talking about the guy who walks 10 feet from the locker to the showers nude, I'm talking about the guys who blow dry their hair naked, stand around and talk naked, cut their finger/toenails naked, sit on a communal bench with their sweaty butt cracks naked, stare at themselves naked in the mirror, etc. etc. I think you guys.....errr.....those guys are closet exhibitionists and get off on doing that. There's no way any sane/rational human being believes that's normal.

I know.....I know......BUT THE MILITARY!

Old 11-09-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit33 View Post
yes people were saying there's something wrong with you or you're less of a man because you don't get naked for them

Quote:
From the posts I've read here there's a lot of caring about it.

Old 11-09-2022, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
"Upset me?" No. Gross me the (bleep) out? Yes. Especially when it's such a simple fix. See: towel.

And let's be clear, I'm not talking about the guy who walks 10 feet from the locker to the showers nude, I'm talking about the guys who blow dry their hair naked, stand around and talk naked, cut their finger/toenails naked, sit on a communal bench with their sweaty butt cracks naked, stare at themselves naked in the mirror, etc. etc. I think you guys.....errr.....those guys are closet exhibitionists and get off on doing that. There's no way any sane/rational human being believes that's normal.

I know.....I know......BUT THE MILITARY!
I think it's special naked time for them my issue with the locker room is the foot fungus.

Old 11-11-2022, 07:20 AM

And here is yet another great reason NEVER, EVER to shower in the gym's locker, 1 in 30 admit to doing #2 in the shower. And you can bet that number is higher at someone else's shower:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifes...he-shower.html

Old 11-12-2022, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida2014 View Post
And here is yet another great reason NEVER, EVER to shower in the gym's locker, 1 in 30 admit to doing #2 in the shower. And you can bet that number is higher at someone else's shower:

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifes...he-shower.html
My position is still did I have this thing that's built into my house and every place I've ever lived regardless of how cheap it was had one of these things called the shower sometimes even a bathtub and because it's in my home I know I'm the only one that uses it maybe another person uses it depending on when in my life we're talking.

So you go to the gym I typically go after work you work out you go home and shower. I've got my towels there that I've washed I didn't have to pull them out of a bag. In fact there's these rats that I have in my bathroom that I can just leave a towel there and know that I'm the only person that's using it. Nobody else has rubbed their ass all over wherever I'm sitting, nobody else has clipped their fingernails or toenails or scratched the dead drying skin between their fungusy toes where I am why would anybody use a locker room if they had this? The shower heads high enough for me and I can detach it from the wall and wash everywhere I want it's not connected to a wall it has good pressure and I can control the temperature of the water.

Why in the hell would anyone give all of that up so they can print around naked for a bunch of other guys and feel so manly about it?

Old 11-12-2022, 09:23 AM

1,131 posts, read 1,232,533 times
a lot of thought for something so simple

You don´t like it? don't do it! a lot of people shower in the gym a lot don't, do what´s the importance of that? see naked men? come on!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness