Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2010, 09:27 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,337,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
What is w/ all the pervy men in this thread?

We all know you want to get a peek of some "ladys" va-jay-jay already, k? Bye.

I know what you mean. I am shuddering in disgust.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2010, 10:15 AM

2,543 posts, read 4,886,821 times
Honestly, yes I do wear underwear with my dresses and skirts. Because when I go to places and sit down, I don't know what kind of person sat in that chair or stool before me and I don't know what they had or what. Might catch something icky from the chairs or stools (UGGGHH! EWWW!). So, I always wear underwear with mine.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:

Yep, some pretty sick voyeurism going on by men in this thread.

Old 09-15-2010, 10:37 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:

Some of them must be Btards trolling for lulz, thats all I can figure out.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:15 AM

3,424 posts, read 5,976,319 times
Wow...Im another pervy man who likes looking at women and this thread went from being semi excellent, to relatively gross quick....Bodily fluids and HIV notwithstanding, I stand in solidarity with the OP...she has my full and unwavering support.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
Wow...Im another pervy man who likes looking at women and this thread went from being semi excellent, to relatively gross quick....Bodily fluids and HIV notwithstanding, I stand in solidarity with the OP...she has my full and unwavering support.

Would you also agree with 475 lb old women wearing no underwear
because you know its not just the young hot women who do it.

Old 09-15-2010, 11:54 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
See OP if you'd just wear some damn drawers this thread would not have turned so vile!

Old 09-15-2010, 11:57 AM

884 posts, read 2,642,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Would you also agree with 475 lb old women wearing no underwear
because you know its not just the young hot women who do it.
Obese Woman Wading In Water Wearing A Swimsuit Stock Photo - World of Stock Photos

I keep cracking up because the guys are getting happy at the thought but REALITY is that a really large woman going sans underwear gets a different response than the hot chick.

Don't mothers teach daughters any type of sense or modesty anymore? A dress sans undies+a body part that has secertions (unless you dry as a bone or a tranny)=potential wet spots, blood spots, oh and a VAST majority of women pee a bit when they cough or sneeze. Not to mention there are so many public places now with those hidden cameras and upshots.

Old 09-15-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluelandrover View Post
Obese Woman Wading In Water Wearing A Swimsuit Stock Photo - World of Stock Photos

I keep cracking up because the guys are getting happy at the thought but REALITY is that a really large woman going sans underwear gets a different response than the hot chick.

Don't mothers teach daughters any type of sense or modesty anymore? A dress sans undies+a body part that has secertions (unless you dry as a bone or a tranny)=potential wet spots, blood spots, oh and a VAST majority of women pee a bit when they cough or sneeze. Not to mention there are so many public places now with those hidden cameras and upshots.

Thank-you for that lovely cellulite pic. Thank goodness it wasn't a no underwear pic

Old 09-15-2010, 12:06 PM

4,941 posts, read 8,327,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisalan View Post
Thank-you for that lovely cellulite pic. Thank goodness it wasn't a no underwear pic
Just for you lisa!!

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 07:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty