Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2011, 05:55 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times

Advertisements

I'm a 38DDD.

There are more important things than boobies.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2011, 05:57 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,148,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
The chances of getting breast cancer has nothing to do with the size of your breasts and has everything to do with genetics, diet, stress and amount of melatonin in your body.
Is a lot of melatonin good or bad?

(hoping good)

20yrsinBranson

Old 05-08-2011, 06:08 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Yes. As I said, my daughter is a 36D. She wears a 6 or 8. Having 36DDD breasts instead wouldn't make her fat, just bigger up top. A 36 band is not fat on taller people. My daughter's not even that tall; she's only 5'8". She's built like an ordinary healthy teenager.
Pretty much... one of my best friends is 6' tall and weighs maybe 145 lbs...she's a 38B.

Old 05-08-2011, 06:48 PM

5,019 posts, read 14,119,212 times
Triple D is too "matronly" for me.

It's not fat, just harder to wear cute clothes. And the bras tend to be uuuugly and expensive. No thanks.

And since I'm short (at 5"2) I'd look like I was about to tip over. Not attractive. It's alllll about proportion.

Old 05-08-2011, 07:24 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,390,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
Is a lot of melatonin good or bad?

(hoping good)

20yrsinBranson
There was a study done on women with breast cancer. An overwhelming majority of them were lacking melatonin.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:24 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,717,169 times
LOL...no....I would tip over.

Old 05-09-2011, 07:55 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,970,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post
Triple D is too "matronly" for me.
I agree (except for the picture I posted earleri). When I think of DDD I think of:

or

Moderator cut: image removed
But it CAN look good on the right type of woman if she is somewhat in good physical shape (i.e., not overweight). Like Heidi here (even though we all know they are fake) she looks a lot better than before with her new DDDs IMO.

Moderator cut: image removed

Old 05-09-2011, 07:59 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,786,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
I think there are some differences and whether people are buying the bra that fits them best or that feels most comfortable.

Bra Size Information
Bra Size Calculator
I tried that calculator on my wife. It appears to be one of those that adds four inches to whatever you come up with for your underbust. So while that may or may not work for some people it doesn't work for for my wife who would end up with her backstrap riding up. Her under bust is 38" (39" for the top) and she measures 44" incross the fullest part of her chest while wearing her thinnest non lined/padded and most comfortable bra. 6" difference is DDD or F. And the bra she was wearing was a 38DDD. The calculator suggested 42DD which is a more department store friendly size.

Last edited by Tourian; 05-09-2011 at 08:08 AM..

Old 05-09-2011, 08:05 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,786,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I agree (except for the picture I posted earleri). When I think of DDD I think of:
or
But it CAN look good on the right type of woman if she is somewhat in good physical shape (i.e., not overweight). Like Heidi here (even though we all know they are fake) she looks a lot better than before with her new DDDs IMO.
You are doing your best to troll derail and otherwise take a dump on this thread and everyone sees right through you though you continue to try with very immature and ignorant attempts. You have so far chosen two fake breasted woman to perpetuate your ideal of what good breasts should look like yet this thread is about natural busts. You are also demeaning and insulting. Instead of googling up more off topic pictures why not go on a search for a natural fit woman wearing a 36ddd or any 36 band instead of cluttering up this thread with your nonsense? No one here is going to waste time trying to convince you of something you have your mind made up about and that you obviously have no intentions to discuss in a civil manner.

Last edited by Tourian; 05-09-2011 at 08:13 AM..

Old 05-09-2011, 08:13 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,970,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
You are doing your best to troll derail and otherwise take a dump on this thread and everyone sees right through you you continue to try with very immature and ignorant attempts. You have so far chosen two fake breasted woman to perpetuate your ideal of what good breasts should look like yet this thread is about natural busts. Instead of googling up more off topic pictures why not go on a search for a natural fit woman wearing a 36ddd instead of cluttering up this thread with your nonsense? No one here is going to waste time fruit convince you of something you have your mind made up about and that you obviously have no intentions to discuss in a civil manner.
The woman I posted earlier was real, but she was I believe 32DDD. Fact is that 36DDD is too large and its 99% likely that they would be attached to a woman who herself is too large. So, with that being said, this is why we so far have ZERO women who replied to the question of this thread with the answer of "YES, I would LOVE to be a DDD for free!!!". 32DDD would be optimal, 34DDD could also be nice, but when you get up to 36DDD or 38DDD the odds are that obesity would come into play.

How abot YOU posting a pic of a woman with REAL 36DDD who is not in need to losing weight? Odds are, that you'll find one who is either overweight, or, you'll find one who looks to be in someone of a "normal healthy" weight but all the other women here would go on about her having "fake boobs" or that she "doesnt look right".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty