Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 12:27 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,970,410 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena and mike View Post
I have tats on my legs and a beautiful flower vine on my arm, I think tats are a beautiful thing if done correctly. Now for my breasts, gonna freak some of you out, lol. I want a butterfly, The body of the butterfly inbetween my breasts and the wings flowing out on to my breasts. I think it will be so beautiful, but I guess for only those who like tats and myself.
To each his/her own. But in several years your grandkids arent going to want to hug you. You'll be all like "Come give your grandma a hug" and they'll be all like "Nooooooooooo, dont want to hug grandma, she's got a big bat on her t.i.t.t.y.!!! Nooooooooooo!!!"

You may think tha butterfly is cute, but later on when it starts drooping and sagging, it'll end up looking like a bat or pteradactyl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2011, 06:36 PM

1,233 posts, read 2,826,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
To each his/her own. But in several years your grandkids arent going to want to hug you. You'll be all like "Come give your grandma a hug" and they'll be all like "Nooooooooooo, dont want to hug grandma, she's got a big bat on her t.i.t.t.y.!!! Nooooooooooo!!!"

You may think tha butterfly is cute, but later on when it starts drooping and sagging, it'll end up looking like a bat or pteradactyl.
I can't imagine why her grandchildren would be seeing that much of her breasts.

Old 07-29-2011, 07:11 PM

4,587 posts, read 4,219,635 times
I am not a fan of tattoos and have never really understood the allure of them. Even so, I have seen some nice ones. As for tats on the breasts, I don't think that is such a good idea. Gravity and all that, ya know.

Old 07-30-2011, 03:58 AM

138 posts, read 269,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post

I already have grandkids and they love me for who I am to them, and me being who I am will never stop getting hugs from them. And of course they will not be seeing my breasts, that is a very sick thought you have there! I am 50 years young and my breasts are beautiful thank you.!!!!!!!

Old 07-30-2011, 01:42 PM

159 posts, read 317,260 times
I've been contemplating a tattoo design for a while. I have seen some really amazing chest pieces, but in general, I wouldn't want one on myself. Mine will most likely be going on my ribs, or upper back. I have also thought of a sleeve.

Either way, I think getting a tattoo because you think it looks pretty is an awful awful idea. I'm not even sure if I'm going to go through with my own idea. I'm going to sit on it for the next half a year and keep working on the design, because it's a pretty big(and expensive, phew) piece. If I do it then I'm doing it full out. I'm not putting something there that I might as well draw on with a sharpie every morning.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:31 AM

1,233 posts, read 2,826,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydivers-in-reverse View Post
Either way, I think getting a tattoo because you think it looks pretty is an awful awful idea.
Why? I'll admit that one's taste does change over the years, but some styles are simply classic.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:43 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,506,355 times
For all the haters...

Mod cut: Copyrighted image removed.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-16-2014 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Copyright violation.

Old 07-31-2011, 10:05 PM

591 posts, read 866,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazymomof3 View Post
Am I the only one that thinks it's so not sexy? I know my husand thinks their nasty, but I see them more and more and was wondering what others thought of them.

It's a dealbreaker for me. Sorry ladies, tatts on your t*ts are wrong!!

Old 07-31-2011, 10:09 PM

591 posts, read 866,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Because it might offend some Paleolithic man?
Right.

^^^thinks new for new-sake is cool.

How many $$$ will you spend laser-removing yours when you hit 45???

Old 08-01-2011, 05:59 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,395,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Blues View Post
^^^thinks new for new-sake is cool.

How many $$$ will you spend laser-removing yours when you hit 45???

Oooh! Oooh! I'll play!

My guess is: zero dollars. Some people actually put thought into the tattoo work they have done and cherish it for a lifetime. Not all tattoos are the result of drunken benders or lost bets...

I'll check back in to this thread in 8 years when I'm 45 and let you know what my laser removal bill is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty