Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 08:05 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Plenty of Italian American women (even in NJ) are, though.

Well, Amerit**ds are some of the fattest slobs in the Universe.......that tends to detract from the looks department.

Take a hot Italian chick and put 50-100 lbs of blubber on her.........and......not so hot anymore.

Old 03-18-2012, 04:36 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
In the Starbucks Today and this Italian family (hard them jabbering) was sitting next to me.

The Daughter (over 18) was what I call the image of beauty. She had that fricken gorgeous dark brown hair that a lot of Italian women have. I go for the nicely built women who have regular features, nothing too big or small. That is the way this young lady was, nothing outrageous, but so perfectly put together. She had those brown eyes that that went perfect with her brown hair and sharp featured face.

I used to think that Russian women were the best, after today I am close to changing my mind. This is probably the most beautiful women I have seen in at least 6 months.

Does anyone else think that many Italian Women are insanely beautiful?
Smoking hot! You can see that look is what I like by my choices in the men body type thread. All those women are nearly identical, though some aren't necessarily Italian. They do a good job of looking like one though. Dark/dark...

Old 03-19-2012, 05:02 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,125,092 times
Traveling in Italy I found the women amazingly beautiful, but then again, traveling in Spain I found the Women amazingly beautiful, and in the USA, Germany, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Poland, Austria, Mexico, Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg, Sweden, Croatia...

Old 03-19-2012, 05:14 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
Well, Amerit**ds are some of the fattest slobs in the Universe.......that tends to detract from the looks department.

Take a hot Italian chick and put 50-100 lbs of blubber on her.........and......not so hot anymore.
That goes for any type of woman............

Old 03-19-2012, 08:45 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,378,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBBARK View Post
Smoking hot! You can see that look is what I like by my choices in the men body type thread. All those women are nearly identical, though some aren't necessarily Italian. They do a good job of looking like one though. Dark/dark...
You have such great taste! That is the look/body type of the women in my family.

I usually don't like when the Italian women overly bleach their hair. I think their natural brown hair looks so good with their eyes and skin tone, so why change it?

Old 03-19-2012, 09:22 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arm&Hammer View Post
Middle Eastern... Italians got their beauty from them LOL

But seriously, you can find many from any places. I dont think is right to choose and say they are the most beautiful.
You really have to love the Italian-Lebanese (or Spanish-Lebanese) combo. I see lots of that in the USA and in places like Brazil, Argentina and Puerto Rico.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:44 AM

1,034 posts, read 1,398,845 times
living in Italy all of you might think that my judgment is biased, but no it will not in this way, I always wanted to have by my side, an English iron lady...... red and untamable, but until now it is only a dream

where are you?????.....................my English rose???????????

Old 03-19-2012, 10:56 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,751,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
You have such great taste! That is the look/body type of the women in my family.

I usually don't like when the Italian women overly bleach their hair. I think their natural brown hair looks so good with their eyes and skin tone, so why change it?
You don't have to change anything. It about as perfect as it gets the way it is.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:32 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
I've been holding myself and nope, not any longer.

Some of the biggest women I have seen are Italian women. They're also kind of unattractive. And then add their menacing and noisy families on top. You have what I call the cluster F. It's like dating a family of hooligans. 50K wedding sighted and that's a minimum. Becoz "I have a huge Italian family and my family is so important to me". Blah blah blah blah.

Give me Irish with freckles, Germans with assets, french passtries and WASSP's. And of course, last but not least, Eastern Indian gulab jamuns for the crocodile to chew on. I'll pass on the excess baggages on the American Airlines conveyor belt for you bad boys. Watch out for mad cow disease.

We're strictly talking Italians in America. Not the real Italy. I doubt the Italian American populace can even correctly locate Italy on the African map.

But but but but they make good food and are good catholics. The crocodile forgives them.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:12 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,378,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currency Pair Crocodile View Post
I've been holding myself and nope, not any longer.

Some of the biggest women I have seen are Italian women. They're also kind of unattractive. And then add their menacing and noisy families on top. You have what I call the cluster F. It's like dating a family of hooligans. 50K wedding sighted and that's a minimum. Becoz "I have a huge Italian family and my family is so important to me". Blah blah blah blah.

Give me Irish with freckles, Germans with assets, french passtries and WASSP's. And of course, last but not least, Eastern Indian gulab jamuns for the crocodile to chew on. I'll pass on the excess baggages on the American Airlines conveyor belt for you bad boys. Watch out for mad cow disease.

We're strictly talking Italians in America. Not the real Italy. I doubt the Italian American populace can even correctly locate Italy on the African map.

But but but but they make good food and are good catholics. The crocodile forgives them.
You need to get out more... You are operating under Jersey Shore and Soprano stereotypes. The women in my family can't even go into public more than 5 minutes without guys falling all over them. And these are not scantily clad, fat, loudmouthed, vulgar bimbos at bars.

We're talking professional, slim/fit, educated, well-dressed, well-spoken women just going to Starbucks, the grocery store, the dry cleaners, etc. and constantly getting hit on - it can get annoying. Last week, we were walking into the movie theatre and the usher stopped dead in his tracks to tell us we were some of the most beautiful women he's ever seen. Now that is Italian beauty! These are women who have never, ever had to buy themselves a drink at the bar. These are women who have never had to stand in a club line. And I can not emphasize enough how well these women age. Sophia Loren is but one example.

That's ok if Italian women are not your "type," but it is definitely the "type" of many, many men out there.

And as for you GOBBARK.... You are one of the most intelligent, handsome, well-written men I have encountered on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty