Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2011, 08:22 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,740,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post

Obviously, aside from not being a total fat-azz, most people who work out (in the gym or elsewhere- (I myself choose elsewhere)) usually do it to relieve stress and remain goal oriented.

Improving your body is not a bad thing. I would not be taking fitness tips or life guidance from someone who admittedly weighs over 250lbs anyway and doesn't even know who Alicia Silverstone is...pshhhh ! As if!
Why do people always bring up my weight when they have nothing of substance to comeback with? If God was obese would you hate him too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2011, 08:28 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I fantasize more about the moms in the neighborhood or the women at work or my kids' teachers than I do about perfect movie star barbie models..
For someone like you that probably makes more sense.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:29 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
Why do people always bring up my weight when they have nothing of substance to comeback with? If God was obese would you hate him too?
I'm an atheist, so I get to hate whoever I want

But he does have a point. It's a little tough to hear someone nitpick men's physiques and psyches as they relate to their physiques when that someone isn't the most all together person themselves.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post

But what the heck do you mean with the prostitute comment? If a guy works out...he should hire a prostitute instead?
That's not what I meant. If a guy is just working out to get "laid" then why not get a prostitute?

But really I hope one day these fitness jerks (not all, but the ones who act like jerks) get permanently paralyzed due to working out so hard and become confined to bed and become fat as a result. That'll teach them.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:34 PM

14,129 posts, read 31,257,288 times
Quote:
But really I hope one day these fitness jerks (not all, but the ones who act like jerks) get permanently paralyzed due to working out so hard and become confined to bed and become fat as a result. That'll teach them.
Why would you wish that on anyone?

Old 11-23-2011, 08:36 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
That's not what I meant. If a guy is just working out to get "laid" then why not get a prostitute?

You view being fat as punishment?

Old 11-23-2011, 08:38 PM

19,723 posts, read 20,250,128 times
Quote:
Why do people always bring up my weight when they have nothing of substance to comeback with?
That was substance. Hella-substance, too. Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError
But he does have a point. It's a little tough to hear someone nitpick men's physiques and psyches as they relate to their physiques when that someone isn't the most all together person themselves.
I am a She, but thank you. Exactly what I'm gettin at here.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
You view being fat as punishment?
Well it must be, since everyone acts like its the end of the world if they gain 10lbs.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
That was substance. Hella-substance, too. Hello!
i don't like you.

Old 11-23-2011, 08:43 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
I fantasize more about the moms in the neighborhood or the women at work or my kids' teachers than I do about perfect movie star barbie models.

I'd rather have three 7s than one 10 anyway. Variety is more important than quality.
You are right on. Variety is the spice of life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty