Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2012, 02:36 PM

517 posts, read 998,866 times

Advertisements

no but memory isn't one of your stregnths is it? I already said my phone was broken. Wow you have no memory do you?

and I already said a larger chest is a sign of ovulation. Without ovulation you can't give birth... It's quite a simple concept you know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 02:49 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,397,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
no but memory isn't one of your stregnths is it? I already said my phone was broken. Wow you have no memory do you?

and I already said a larger chest is a sign of ovulation. Without ovulation you can't give birth... It's quite a simple concept you know.
Where did you receive your education???

Last edited by TheImportersWife; 08-23-2012 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: I'm off today...grammar and typos.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM

look up signs of pms

Why Breast Size Increases During Your Period | eHow.com

Old 08-23-2012, 03:19 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,397,457 times
Quote:
Great...a link to a ehow to support your facts.

Did you note the first paragraph?
Breast size changes slightly with the hormone fluctuations that occur during a normal menstrual cycle

Slightly!!! That's not the same as Larger Chest = Fertile Mrytle

I think I'm spending way tooooo much time on these boards because I'm scared!! Scared for the future!!! UE, you're my only hope. LOL no pressure.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:20 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,150 times

this would actually be more in the realm of 'thick' than curvy

Old 08-23-2012, 03:22 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,150 times
Probably should have read the thread before posting photos all willy nilly like.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:38 PM

slightly still means bigger boobs shows signs of ovulation. Therefore breasts size can corelate to fertility also do you need more links

here you go. And also if hips were the thing how come breasts implants are popular and there's no such thing as hip implants.

anyhow here you go. And also as you can see I'm not large hipped yet I'm ideal fertilitywise. It actually seems large hipped women are what's not ideal by calculations. So as said before I proved my point unexpected and the rest just want to live in fantasy..67 to .8 is ideal nothing less than that for a reason.
I forgot I proved my point twice over yet you tried to ignore as if you were still right when you weren't.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:45 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,250 times
Quote:

Broken phones explain typos, not broken English, but whatever.

It is normal for some women to have a slight swelling of the breast tissue and tenderness during ovulation. Changes in size and sensitivity may or may not be noticeable (myself, I never notice a difference). While breasts are a distinct secondary female attribute, they are unnecessary to conceive, carry, or nurse a child and the sexualization of breasts seems to be a trait unique to Western cultures, while many other cultures across the world view breasts as primarily for nursing infants.

When we talk about physical traits in females (and males) that indicate fertility, we're talking about traits that convey youth and vitality, as well as "estrogen features", those that are exaggeratedly female but do not necessarily indicate higher than average estrogen in adult women. These features include full lips, widespread eyes, long necks, and distinct waist-hip-ratios. While none of these features can be used to finitely determine a woman's health, studies have found that women with a low WHR, particularly those with a 0.7 ratio, in general have higher rates of fertility. It is theorized that men have evolved to recognize signs such as these in order to pick a fertile mate, hence the attraction to low WHR. No such relationship has been identified with regards to the breast-waist-ratio.

And so, because of this universal sign of female fertility, one which has been identified as attractive and desirable across cultures from every continent, regardless of exposure to Western views of beauty, I consider women with a low WHR to be curvy regardless of their chest size, while women with a low BWR and no hips to be more accurately described as busty or perhaps buxom.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:47 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Great...a link to a ehow to support your facts.

Did you note the first paragraph?
Breast size changes slightly with the hormone fluctuations that occur during a normal menstrual cycle

Slightly!!! That's not the same as Larger Chest = Fertile Mrytle

I think I'm spending way tooooo much time on these boards because I'm scared!! Scared for the future!!! UE, you're my only hope. LOL no pressure.
Sometimes I get so lost in the insanity, I forget what we're even talking about. But they gave us champagne at the end of work today so I'm feeling frisky.

If we can just keep the conversation on fertility, I'm golden. I am LOADED with information on baby making.

Old 08-23-2012, 03:52 PM

.7 ratio isn't even for a woman. I have the same whr and as you see I'm quite small. Therefore big hips aren't always ideal. And also here yes we all do have changes as swelling in the breasts

Breast - Premenstrual Tenderness and Swelling - Symptoms, Causes, Tests - NY Times Health Information

a sign of feminineness is breasts so by that logic it stands the same. It is far more a feminine trait as I said before men with hips are less acceptable than men with boobs. You hear about intersex situations and things don't become a problem until they get the boobs more than the hips. Wait I'll get the link I was reading early just wait a sec.

http://www.viewzone.com/faces.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty