Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-08-2013, 09:14 AM

7,507 posts, read 4,400,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioMechanical View Post
No Kim K is a major turn off. Her personality and materialistic nature alone is enough to make me puke.

The fact that she feels the need to waste valuable resources on private planes constantly is enough to make me rage.
I agree. Her personality and materialistic nature is really a turn off. It makes her less desirable even though she is pretty and curvy.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:02 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho hey! View Post
I agree. Her personality and materialistic nature is really a turn off. It makes her less desirable even though she is pretty and curvy.
I agree. While her looks are a huge turn-on, her personality is a huge turn-off.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:58 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I think curves look good on a woman.......no one should want to look like the stick thin models I personally do not find them attractive. Young girls shouldn't be aspiring to be a size 0 that's just crazy!! They should be happy with themselves, take care of their bodies be active but also indulge once in a while. I'm curvy as anyone can see from my full length pictures in my photo album and I'm happy just as I am. I resemble a female and not a male
Uh, don't you find it the least bit hypocritical that you're saying girls should be happy with their bodies as they are...and then saying you have to have curves to look like a woman? Shockingly, you can be healthy AND a size zero.

Old 02-08-2013, 04:19 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,976,767 times
Girls with no boobs can be awesome in bed just as a girl with huge boobs.

Rather a girl with tiny breasts as a guy with a tiny weiner.

Plus, the advantage is, you can see she has no cleavage when you start dating her. We women have to go through several dates to figure out you have nothing in your pants.

Not fair.

Threads like this one makes women get plastic surgery. Then guys make fun when we look fake. What are we supposed to do if nature doesnt give us big breasts? Become lesbians or date the 10% who don't judge us on the size of our breasts?

Old 02-08-2013, 05:40 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post

Threads like this one makes women get plastic surgery. Then guys make fun when we look fake. What are we supposed to do if nature doesnt give us big breasts? Become lesbians or date the 10% who don't judge us on the size of our breasts?

Really? Threads like these show that different men are attracted to different things. Go figure!

Old 02-09-2013, 02:46 AM

872 posts, read 1,385,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Really? Threads like these show that different men are attracted to different things. Go figure!
I would say, going by personal experience, more comfortably affluent men tend to be attracted to skinnier, ectomorphic fashion model-types (who are more likely to have smaller breasts) whereas those who are less well off tend to be attracted to curvier/larger women. There appears to be some psychosocial basis for this trend: PLOS ONE: The Impact of Psychological Stress on Men's Judgements of Female Body Size

Quote:
Between-groups analyses showed that the experimental group was matched with the control group in terms of mean age, BMI, and appetite sensation. Further analyses showed that men in the experimental group rated a significantly heavier female body size as maximally attractive than the control group. Men in the experimental group also rated heavier female bodies as more attractive and idealised a wider range of female figures than did the control group.
This concurs with some crude anecdotal evidence. Go to any high function gala or social function, and you see pairings like this all the time:

Last edited by picmod; 01-09-2014 at 06:41 PM..

Old 02-09-2013, 04:43 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,841,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by high iron View Post
My wife is very flat chested, but the good lord compensated by giving her a backside that causes men to walk into lamp posts with their eyes hanging out on cartoon springs. I guess if I was a breast man it would bother me, but I'm not.
See...I think mens preferences change.
No one is strictly a boob or butt man.

I've met plenty of breast men fall out of a chair looking at flat chested,big booty gals.

Come to think of it..isn't Beyonce and J.Lo rather flat chested?
I be willing to bet no man would turn J.lo down.

I read lots of men that said Kate Upton is shaped like a boy with boobs. She has no booty.
You can be flat chested with a womanly bottom.
You can be big boobed and shaped like a boy.
A flat butt is a turn off to some guys.

Old 02-09-2013, 04:43 AM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times
Conclusion: rich men tend to have trophy wives.

Old 02-09-2013, 05:48 AM

872 posts, read 1,385,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
Conclusion: rich men tend to have trophy wives.
Well the specific point was that these trophy wives are thin.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:03 AM

224 posts, read 357,010 times
Apparently not.

I'm denied love because I don't have any "tops".

But then again these are usually the same people who get mad at you for wearing a push up bra, right after insulting your flat chestedness.

You can't please anyone...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty