Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 11:55 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times

Advertisements

No, my having implants has nothing to do with the gap. I just naturally have it. Even with my A's I had it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 07:39 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
No woman understands that some day they will be old and implants will look silly. You will have this aging body with lose skin as muscle mass naturally depletes..and there will be these round balloons stuck on your chest like a curse...Don't mess with your body because of some fad regarding what woman "should have" _ it's fashion at it's worse. Back in the 20s the "flappers" would wear clothing and devices to flatten their chests...The sleek look was the fashion. To meddle with body parts through surgery is utterly extreme- You don't need it.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:28 AM

42 posts, read 89,346 times
I never undstood Not liking having big breast ...I'm naturally a D cup and i wish i were a size bigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
This is the wrong place for advice.

Then some women who have boobs three or four times larger then the ones you want will tell how pitiful life is because the wrong kind of guys hound them and the right kind of guys would love them forever if they had smaller boobs like you already have.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:30 AM

42 posts, read 89,346 times
when you get to a "certain " age just dont have them replaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
No woman understands that some day they will be old and implants will look silly. You will have this aging body with lose skin as muscle mass naturally depletes..and there will be these round balloons stuck on your chest like a curse...Don't mess with your body because of some fad regarding what woman "should have" _ it's fashion at it's worse. Back in the 20s the "flappers" would wear clothing and devices to flatten their chests...The sleek look was the fashion. To meddle with body parts through surgery is utterly extreme- You don't need it.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:05 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10by2012 View Post
I never undstood Not liking having big breast ...I'm naturally a D cup and i wish i were a size bigger
All I can say is that most of the women on this board will either think you are a freak, a stripper, or a guy posing as a woman.

Old 04-29-2013, 09:44 PM

5,128 posts, read 9,844,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerSunshine2016 View Post
I know many people have varying viewpoints about this topic, but I wanted to give myself a special gift for my upcoming 27th B-Day.

I'd like to become a 32D. Does anyone have implants? Are you happy with them? -Any regrets?

My body type is thin, so unfortunately I have very small breasts (32b).
so, did you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty