Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 08:40 AM

31 posts, read 53,891 times

Advertisements

Why do you keep asking questions about your body shape? It's so annoying your body doesn't even look good. No hips no waist you think your boobs look big because of your padded bra. You're shaped like a boy with a padded bra on.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 08:55 AM

1,496 posts, read 2,237,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Morris View Post
Why do you keep asking questions about your body shape? It's so annoying your body doesn't even look good. No hips no waist you think your boobs look big because of your padded bra. You're shaped like a boy with a padded bra on.
You can't really tell with only a front view. She might be one of those females with narrow hips and a bubble you could rest a champagne flute on.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:02 AM

1,458 posts, read 2,658,174 times
Quote:
Why would you tell someone that their body doesn't look good? That is cruel. Her figure may not be your cup of tea, but she is slender and stacked, and plenty of people do like that.

Old 05-12-2013, 12:33 PM

517 posts, read 998,866 times
Quote:
You're just an attention hoe aren't you? Because you're going off topic to attempt to insult me. But you forget I'm a woman not a girl. I don't care what you have to say but I would like to see you keep your creepy comments to yourself.

And I think I've actually seen you before on another section before? A grudge you have against me? Lol

I am not wearing a padded bra but its quite creepy you're looking at me like that. It's weird why do people look at me this way? Because I'm very sure I never even solicited this. I bet if I looked different I could be left alone. I didn't even show my pics yet you're being really creepy talking about whether I look nice or not.

And also I have a big butt but no hips. That's how many black girls are built. But why are you creeping like this? I didn't ask a provocative question I asked a question about my mom and grandma etc.

I've never made a thread on whether my body's nice or not. It seems you have problems.

Last edited by kitgirl11; 05-12-2013 at 12:47 PM..

Old 05-12-2013, 01:42 PM

517 posts, read 998,866 times
I didn't make a thread like that. Be sensible. But honest truth it seems you just want attention. And you're definitely trolling.

Idk why but it seems when I talk about my body it brings out angry people like you.

This doesn't stop me from posting. I figure that's how life is. You get individuals like you in life. A lot of people post about their bodies... It seems you're upset particularly at me for having big boobs and small hips lol. Is it because you wish my self esteem was as low as yours? Because it seems you just putting others "down" to help yourself. I hope you get the therapy you need so you can feel better about yourself.

Btw you do know I'm black right? The last thread I had I posted up Cameron Diaz and some unknown woman from a magazine and told people to look at them not me.

You're angry and just wanting to start a fight. And there's one thing I do have for you.

Last edited by kitgirl11; 05-12-2013 at 02:07 PM..

Old 05-12-2013, 04:21 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
At a first glance my mother and I don't look like we have similar bodies. She always had a big butt and small breast. I'm the other way around. However when you check the rest if the body especially the frame you can tell she is my mother.

I have my mother's feet, hands, thighs, arms, calves, waist, hips and back. When I compare younger pictures of her with mine our bodies look almost the same.

Old 05-12-2013, 04:28 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,726,707 times
That's an old wives tale --- Before you marry a girl, look at her mother. That will be your girl in 20 years.

Children get genes from both sides of their family. There's no saying what's going to happen when the gene pool merges.

My daughter is tall, thin, with great bone structure and the just right amount of muscles. Me? Tall, not thin in any way, boring bone structure, and no muscles (that show).

Old 05-12-2013, 04:43 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
That's an old wives tale --- Before you marry a girl, look at her mother. That will be your girl in 20 years.

Children get genes from both sides of their family. There's no saying what's going to happen when the gene pool merges.

My daughter is tall, thin, with great bone structure and the just right amount of muscles. Me? Tall, not thin in any way, boring bone structure, and no muscles (that show).
I had a horrible gene pool merger in my face. My face doesn't look like any of my two parents. If it weren't for other things I inherited I would think I'm adopted.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:24 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,866,126 times
I'm shaped like my dad, with big, heavy bones and short legs. My middle sister takes after our mom, a little taller and with narrower shoulders, and my youngest sister is shaped like me and my dad. Middle sis is overweight but she's a definite pear shape. She wears corsets and girdles and things like that to try to be an hourglass shape.

I have two daughters, one is tall with small bones (her wrists look like bird bones) and the other is short with a big head and short legs. I took her to the doctor to find out why she was so much shorter for her age than her sister, and the doctor pointed out that she's built just like me and that it's probably normal for her.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:24 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,835,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
You're just an attention hoe aren't you? Because you're going off topic to attempt to insult me. But you forget I'm a woman not a girl. I don't care what you have to say but I would like to see you keep your creepy comments to yourself.

And I think I've actually seen you before on another section before? A grudge you have against me? Lol

I am not wearing a padded bra but its quite creepy you're looking at me like that. It's weird why do people look at me this way? Because I'm very sure I never even solicited this. I bet if I looked different I could be left alone. I didn't even show my pics yet you're being really creepy talking about whether I look nice or not.

And also I have a big butt but no hips. That's how many black girls are built. But why are you creeping like this? I didn't ask a provocative question I asked a question about my mom and grandma etc.

I've never made a thread on whether my body's nice or not. It seems you have problems.

Most black women are built with a big butt and no hips?
You may be right,I have noticed that lately.
Even Serena Williams,from the front it doesn't look like she has an hourglass figure.
It doesn't even look like her hips are big.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty