Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 12:08 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,960,110 times

Advertisements

I sure wouldn't loose any sleep over a womens hands. First of she has no controll. What would you do remove a finger to narrow them up, or cut the tips off to shorten them?

I am a pure neanderthal knuckle dragger, and if you think when I check out a women, her hands have anything to do with it you would be way wrong. Maybe a sissy boy might, but I wouldn't know about that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 05:10 PM

2,117 posts, read 5,368,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey_C View Post
I have extra large hands, or I should say long. They aren't man-like, but they are often as big or bigger than most men's hands. It makes me feel like an amazon even though I am only 5 foot 2 inches.

Are you guys turned off by a woman with big hands? Any other women with this problem? I like to keep my nails painted but I also don't want to bring attention to my hands.
Put them in wraps like the Asians do.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:37 AM

2 posts, read 7,189 times
I have real small hands for a guy.

Old 06-30-2010, 06:42 AM

2 posts, read 7,189 times
Default hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommodonahue View Post
put them in wraps like the asians do.
my hands are very small and could easy fit into your.
Mine is more noticeable then yours.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:09 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,343 times
I'm sorry but this post reminds me too much of the Seinfeld Man Hands episode

Old 05-29-2012, 05:25 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,835,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax Mom View Post
I dont think men mind that much - if you notice Angelina Jolie has huge, veiny, man hands and she is still hot and desired.
I never noticed,ha. Gotta check out pics of here.(and yes,I know this post is 3 years old).

My problem is I have veiny hands,I don't know how to get rid of that.

Old 04-16-2013, 05:05 PM

1 posts, read 2,687 times
im a 14 year old girl with over 7in. hands and im nervous to hold my boyfriends hands cuz idk if mine are bigger ughhh... the only up side is that big hands are awesome for sports

Old 04-16-2013, 05:20 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,947,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaylavivens View Post
im a 14 year old girl with over 7in. hands and im nervous to hold my boyfriends hands cuz idk if mine are bigger ughhh... the only up side is that big hands are awesome for sports
Look at it this way. Your boyfriend ought to be worried about having small hands instead. You are 14 and unless you plan on marrying him, why worry about it. If you are planning on marrying him, it won't make a difference either.

Anything you have is a gift. Consider your hands assets because you have something not everyone else has.

When some company like Nike wants to give you a mega bucks contract because you excel at Volleyball or whatever sport you are good at, you'll need big hands to hold all the money.

Old 04-16-2013, 10:47 PM

1,192 posts, read 3,482,568 times
You might not become a Nike millionaire but big hands can really help you in life. My wife has very long but slender hands and fingers. Her hands (inherited from her 6'8" father) helped her get a full-ride basketball scholarship to a good eastern university. She's only 5'11" (sure that's moderately tall for a woman but tiny for the center position she played) but can easily palm a ball and it gives her a better reach for blocking shots. She's not ballin' much anymore but she get's TONS of compliments on early long elegant fingers, which she proudly accentuates with pretty polished/painted nails. Most guys - including me her husband - thinks they are great and sexxy!

Also, it's really the width of the palm and thickness and hairyness of the fingers that makes "Man Hands". I've actually got a shorter hand than her at my 6'5" but they are broader and with heavy dark hair on the fingers. Her's are hairless, narrow , and delicate - really elegant. They are longer but not at all more manly. Besides, the main thing is ... God gave you your hands: be proud and thankful to Him! Use them to accomplish things ... don't sit around and stew about them... it's just silly.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:31 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
If they have a problem with your hands then tell them to talk to the hand and problem solved.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty