Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2013, 10:45 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
No that's not it at all. There are a subset of men who when they see a woman who is well endowed act like idiots: excessive staring, assumptions about her sexuality or rude comments. Like breasts isn't weird. Acting like a weirdo or an adolescent boy is.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.
Honestly, if that was the context of the comment I would not have mentioned it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2013, 02:36 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Huh??
Sure they are...that's why you talk about them and constantly 'fend off' men that wanna talk about them.
You bring them up in a conversation....wait for the next man to say something....and then you cry about how unfair it is that we stare at them.
You can't have it both ways.

Also....explain that tag line of yours while your at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pCZ5E5tn4I
No, you're turning them into sexual objects when we were talking about how to measure your breasts correctly to find the right bra, which can alleviate back pain and shoulder pain and make a woman more confident in her appearance. Then, as usual, some guys have to come in and turn it into a selfish narcissistic thread all about themselves and how they like big boobies. Good for you, really...but can't women talk about something that affects their daily life without it being turned into something sexual? If I mention my breast size in a thread ABOUT sexuality then yeah, go ahead and talk about how big boobies turn you on! But in a thread about bra size? Not really appropriate.

And regarding my tag line, I'm glad you asked! Rep. Lisa Brown said the word 'vagina' during a debate about abortion and was subsequently blocked from speaking on the floor afterwards. It's my little bit of solidarity for her and I never bothered changing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Hey man let me save you some trouble and embarrassment so we can get this thread back on track. Every boob thread does not need to devolve into a discussion about Jet. She thinks guys who are attracted to big boobs like hers are sick weirdos or something to that affect. I'm not going to waste time looking through her posts here to find it.

Other then that. The point about Victoria's Secret models not wearing off the rack bras is a big one. They want the average woman to believe they have the same figure or similar porportions those angels do so they can sell more bras. Having a bunch of 24-28 band D-F cups is only good for like 15% of the population. And I do not believe what any woman in Hollywood says about her own bra size.

You can be attracted to something and not make a huge deal about it. I do like my chest, finally, after years of random men making gross comments about them. How would you like it if some guy was watching you on the bus and then said 'I like the way your boobs jiggle' while licking his lips? I'm sure you'd be super flattered.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:03 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
No, you're turning them into sexual objects when we were talking about how to measure your breasts correctly to find the right bra, which can alleviate back pain and shoulder pain and make a woman more confident in her appearance. Then, as usual, some guys have to come in and turn it into a selfish narcissistic thread all about themselves and how they like big boobies. Good for you, really...but can't women talk about something that affects their daily life without it being turned into something sexual? If I mention my breast size in a thread ABOUT sexuality then yeah, go ahead and talk about how big boobies turn you on! But in a thread about bra size? Not really appropriate.

And regarding my tag line, I'm glad you asked! Rep. Lisa Brown said the word 'vagina' during a debate about abortion and was subsequently blocked from speaking on the floor afterwards. It's my little bit of solidarity for her and I never bothered changing it.

You can be attracted to something and not make a huge deal about it. I do like my chest, finally, after years of random men making gross comments about them. How would you like it if some guy was watching you on the bus and then said 'I like the way your boobs jiggle' while licking his lips? I'm sure you'd be super flattered.
Ok well now i see what they are talking about. People have the right to comment on whatever, you have the right to not read it. Problem solved. Saying that you like or dont like something is not cause to call someone narcissistic just because they state an opinion.

Yep, now i get it and i understand what everyone was trying go say. As for the story about the guy on the bus, thats just creepy. Sorry you went through that. I can only say that i have never done that before, but thags just me.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:21 PM

58 posts, read 49,040 times
The first time she told the story, she conveniently left out the "while licking his lips" part. I guess she felt the need to embellish this version. Maybe her first version didn't seem creepy enough.

Old 06-22-2013, 05:47 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Eyes View Post
The first time she told the story, she conveniently left out the "while licking his lips" part. I guess she felt the need to embellish this version. Maybe her first version didn't seem creepy enough.
Oh so it is ok to say. I like the way your boobs jiggle without licking your lips?

Old 06-22-2013, 05:50 PM

58 posts, read 49,040 times
Of course not. Don't be silly! Just noting the change in the story from the first telling.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:59 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,996,977 times
Wow, CD sure is full of asshats. I should open a haberdashery.

At 5'5" and 125lbs, my band size is 38. I am deeply skeptical of anyone who says an adult woman is less than, say, size 32.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:03 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,788,282 times
It is size 72GGGGGGGG.

Or maybe it's 24RR

I'm not sure, there are studies that suggest it might be 174^8/(x*2.999). Really though, no one knows for sure.

Old 06-22-2013, 07:16 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Wow, CD sure is full of asshats. I should open a haberdashery.

At 5'5" and 125lbs, my band size is 38. I am deeply skeptical of anyone who says an adult woman is less than, say, size 32.
I'd be a little surprised that you were 38. But it also depends if you go to let's say Victoria's Secret or Nordstrom. Adult woman can easily be less than 32, depending on their build. 38s do not fit me at all. Zero support.

Old 06-22-2013, 08:18 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Oh so it is ok to say. I like the way your boobs jiggle without licking your lips?

Depending on your relationship, yes it is. I have said things that toed the line, amd most girls just laugh. They are being flirty and so am i, but there is a time and a place for such endeavors. Some of you really need to take a chill pill(you know who you are) i mean heaven forbid that i as a man comment on a thread about female issues. I guess you worship lolth too geez. You dont see us men complaining when a female comments on a male thread and it would ridiculous and illogical for us to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty