Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 07:51 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyrue21 View Post
I have a friend who's a DD cup who's a size 2.... Not all women who have big breasts are big girls. I'm a size 6 sometimes 8 if it's tailored for short people and a b cup. My other friends are a C and A cup and they're a size 4 and 6 respectively.

Breasts size has nothing to do with size or being curvy IMO.
Agree...I'm short 5'4 size 4 and a C..Breasts are very sensitive to weight changes. "When you gain weight, fat tends to go to your female parts first, like your breasts. ""They're also one of the first places most women lose weight from when they diet." The thinner and heavier you get, the thinner and heavier your boobs will be, and the more droopy you'll be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2013, 08:13 PM

91 posts, read 232,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Agree...I'm short 5'4 size 4 and a C..Breasts are very sensitive to weight changes. "When you gain weight, fat tends to go to your female parts first, like your breasts. ""They're also one of the first places most women lose weight from when they diet." The thinner and heavier you get, the thinner and heavier your boobs will be, and the more droopy you'll be.
My breasts actually got perkier when I went from an A to B.

And my friend was 84 lbs and a C cup now they're a DD cup and she's 100 lbs they just look like they're implants more still perky just bigger.

Same with my sister.

I think they droop due to age not size.

In my adult years I've gaine weight and my boobs have actually stayed the same sadly. I wish it was as easy as gaining weight. I've even been pregnant before(but lost it) and still no growth.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
My breasts actually got perkier when I went from an A to B.

And my friend was 84 lbs and a C cup now they're a DD cup and she's 100 lbs they just look like they're implants more still perky just bigger.

Same with my sister.

I think they droop due to age not size.

In my adult years I've gaine weight and my boobs have actually stayed the same sadly. I wish it was as easy as gaining weight. I've even been pregnant before(but lost it) and still no growth.

Sorry for your lost! I'm 50 my breasts have changed throughout, I started out as a small B became a C after 3 children..Yes age does change things as well.... I rather be smaller, I enjoyed going bra-less myself ...

Old 11-11-2013, 08:46 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
Not exactly. It depends in your body and breasts. I have a size 3 friend who is a 32dd (or probably a 28f or g). She doesn't necessarily gain in her breasts.

I also don't gain in my breasts. I only gain in the rib cage. So I went from a 36g or so to a 32hh when I lost weight. I lost no volume at all. My breasts are "dense tissue." Other women do actually gain volume and around the rib age. It all depends on how your body decided to store weight.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Not exactly. It depends in your body and breasts. I have a size 3 friend who is a 32dd (or probably a 28f or g). She doesn't necessarily gain in her breasts.

I also don't gain in my breasts. I only gain in the rib cage. So I went from a 36g or so to a 32hh when I lost weight. I lost no volume at all. My breasts are "dense tissue." Other women do actually gain volume and around the rib age. It all depends on how your body decided to store weight.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.
All I know is my cup size change after kids, chest size stay the same , I did nursed all three...But I'm still 34-27-34 ..That what I been since age 16....Go figure...

Old 11-11-2013, 08:51 PM

809 posts, read 1,273,371 times
Quote:
I have a friend who's a DD cup who's a size 2.... Not all women who have big breasts are big girls. I'm a size 6 sometimes 8 if it's tailored for short people and a b cup. My other friends are a C and A cup and they're a size 4 and 6 respectively.

Breasts size has nothing to do with size or being curvy IMO.
You may have a point there. I think you may be correct, now that I think of it.

But consider this woman in this picture. She does not look overweight, but she is curvy. The hips. Duchamp Girl has a similar body. Wide hips. But redhead.

http://beautywithintv.com/storage/tu...=1341348638317

Old 11-12-2013, 12:01 AM

14 posts, read 23,739 times
I am a girl but I am a serious minority here. I think America has become far too okay with overweight women. I personally believe a thin figure shows health and dedication and respect for oneself, and the person is likely to have put time and effort into looking good. That picture posted? I definitely pick #2 and as does my dad, #3 was dead last to both of us. He is obviously straight, he has been married for 18 years to my mom who is a pretty, slim woman. My measurements are 32-25-35 and my weight is 115 at 5'5" and I'm actually working on eating very healthy and exercising more to hopefully get my waist down to 24 inches and my thighs down some, and my weight down to 105. Honestly most guys who are attracted to me like girls skinnier than I am. I think it's quite possible that many agree with these opinions but are afraid to say anything because you all cry 'anorexia' at a bmi of 20 or less when in reality 17.9 and below is 'at risk' and can still occur naturally. Plus size models are lazy. They want to sell their face but sit around all day instead of building muscle tone and burning off the fat. They choose to be mediocre. The worst part is that so many have absolutely gorgeous faces but what a shame it is that they treat their bodies like trash cans.

*edit* that most recent girl does too look overweight, you can see it in her face arms waist and what you can see of her legs as well.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelayne View Post
I am a girl but I am a serious minority here. I think America has become far too okay with overweight women. I personally believe a thin figure shows health and dedication and respect for oneself, and the person is likely to have put time and effort into looking good. That picture posted? I definitely pick #2 and as does my dad, #3 was dead last to both of us. He is obviously straight, he has been married for 18 years to my mom who is a pretty, slim woman. My measurements are 32-25-35 and my weight is 115 at 5'5" and I'm actually working on eating very healthy and exercising more to hopefully get my waist down to 24 inches and my thighs down some, and my weight down to 105. Honestly most guys who are attracted to me like girls skinnier than I am. I think it's quite possible that many agree with these opinions but are afraid to say anything because you all cry 'anorexia' at a bmi of 20 or less when in reality 17.9 and below is 'at risk' and can still occur naturally. Plus size models are lazy. They want to sell their face but sit around all day instead of building muscle tone and burning off the fat. They choose to be mediocre. The worst part is that so many have absolutely gorgeous faces but what a shame it is that they treat their bodies like trash cans.

*edit* that most recent girl does too look overweight, you can see it in her face arms waist and what you can see of her legs as well.

I been able to maintain my weight throughout the years eating organic foods straight across the board, meats, veggies , fruits etc! We grown, raise our own or buy from our local organic framers, we gave up soda pop 29 years ago and fast foods/ processed foods as well 20 years ago.I workout 5 days a week, with weights and run at least 30 min a day, I have no health issues still have all my parts and take no medications ...I don't believe in diets, they don't work the body needs real foods, real foods fill you up and your satisfied as well... I feel 20's still....

Old 11-12-2013, 12:34 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livelayne View Post

There is no one size fits healthy. Measurements do not designate health or lack thereof. We'd be a lot more productive if we focused on having everyone engage in healthy habits (eating well, staying active, keeping stress levels low) no matter what size they are.

On an autocorrecting iDevice.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:36 AM

2,502 posts, read 4,435,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
My last girlfriend was 5'1" with the following measurements: 34DD-27-42.

She was as close to perfect as could be, at least for me.
Sir Mix a Lot, is that you?

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty