Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 12:43 AM

2,502 posts, read 4,438,247 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by livelayne View Post
That picture posted? I definitely pick #2 and as does my dad, #3 was dead last to both of us. He is obviously straight, he has been married for 18 years to my mom who is a pretty, slim woman. My measurements are 32-25-35 and my weight is 115 at 5'5" and I'm actually working on eating very healthy and exercising more to hopefully get my waist down to 24 inches and my thighs down some, and my weight down to 105. Honestly most guys who are attracted to me like girls skinnier than I am.
So you and your dad, and the guys attracted to you, like a woman with the body of a 12 year old boy.

Sent from my SPH-M950 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2013, 12:53 AM

14 posts, read 23,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
I been able to maintain my weight throughout the years eating organic foods straight across the board, meats, veggies , fruits etc! We grown, raise our own or buy from our local organic framers, we gave up soda pop 29 years ago and fast foods/ processed foods as well 20 years ago.I workout 5 days a week, with weights and run at least 30 min a day, I have no health issues still have all my parts and take no medications ...I don't believe in diets, they don't work the body needs real foods, real foods fill you up and your satisfied as well... I feel 20's still....
Yes. You never see people who eat real, organic foods look unhealthy! They always look radiant, happy and healthy. Most of the people I know balk at my food choices. For example my dinner of quinoa with chopped kalamata olives and tomatoes is absolutely unheard of to most of the people I know, and salads are 'rabbit food' because I don't use fatty, processed dressing. I think many need some education on what foods are good for us....

Old 11-12-2013, 12:55 AM

14 posts, read 23,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post
So you and your dad, and the guys attracted to you, like a woman with the body of a 12 year old boy.

I can guarantee you I don't look like a twelve year old boy. Last I checked, twelve year old boys don't have boobs or a butt. My measurements aren't of big lardy lumps but I do still have shape. You just see all of these unrealistically large measurements paired with small in the right places. And they aren't normal. How many women have large, perky boobs, a tiny waist and a shapely big butt? Not many. Unless they got implants, then yeah it's common enough

Old 11-12-2013, 09:01 AM

91 posts, read 232,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonPanther View Post

No if she gets her waist down 24-35 she almost has the ideal shape 24-36 waist to hip ratio is the ideal shape. The thing is with skinny girls you hardly ever see them having wide hips big butt and big breasts. Usually it's just one thing usually hips idk why but that's what it seems to be. But sometimes it's not the case when I was skinny in high school. I had a 25 inch waist and 39" hips and butt. So I had both butt and hips at 105 lbs. I know a friend who was 84 lbs with a C cup so big breasts but when she hit 100 lbs she had a D cup and a good medium sized butt. She used to be able to wear leggings now guys go crazy when she's in them. Some girls do well at being skinny and having it all. But it's rare that you see a girl who's skinny has nothing no boobs no butt no hips. Usually if that's the case their bmi is like or something.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Yes. You never see people who eat real, organic foods look unhealthy! They always look radiant, happy and healthy. Most of the people I know balk at my food choices. For example my dinner of quinoa with chopped kalamata olives and tomatoes is absolutely unheard of to most of the people I know, and salads are 'rabbit food' because I don't use fatty, processed dressing. I think many need some education on what foods are good for us....
Yeah but for me my mom continues to make a lot of fatty foods because I'm not overweight and I shouldn't have to worry. To me is rather look my best in all honesty.

Old 11-12-2013, 09:05 AM

Quote:
I am a girl but I am a serious minority here. I think America has become far too okay with overweight women. I personally believe a thin figure shows health and dedication and respect for oneself, and the person is likely to have put time and effort into looking good. That picture posted? I definitely pick #2 and as does my dad, #3 was dead last to both of us. He is obviously straight, he has been married for 18 years to my mom who is a pretty, slim woman. My measurements are 32-25-35 and my weight is 115 at 5'5" and I'm actually working on eating very healthy and exercising more to hopefully get my waist down to 24 inches and my thighs down some, and my weight down to 105. Honestly most guys who are attracted to me like girls skinnier than I am. I think it's quite possible that many agree with these opinions but are afraid to say anything because you all cry 'anorexia' at a bmi of 20 or less when in reality 17.9 and below is 'at risk' and can still occur naturally. Plus size models are lazy. They want to sell their face but sit around all day instead of building muscle tone and burning off the fat. They choose to be mediocre. The worst part is that so many have absolutely gorgeous faces but what a shame it is that they treat their bodies like trash cans.

*edit* that most recent girl does too look overweight, you can see it in her face arms waist and what you can see of her legs as well.
And I agree the lady in the last pic would be p ere right IMO as well.

Old 11-12-2013, 10:58 AM

364 posts, read 708,494 times
I prefer the girl in the center.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:03 AM

10,581 posts, read 9,787,000 times
What's considered curvy? Womanly shaped? Chubby or overweight?

See: Beyonce Knowles.

Case closed.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:09 AM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianNYC92 View Post
I prefer the girl in the center.
#2 is curvy. #3 is, too, but in an overweight way.

I have to say, after reading this thread, I'm surprised how many people said #3, the clearly overweight one, is hot. The Relationships forum sees so many complaints about American women being "fat", yet "fat" is what a lot of guys go for. When they post pix of their ideal, more often than not, she's "fat" (meaning: overweight). #3 is fat, no ifs, ands, or *ahem* ... buts. But the extra weight is well-distributed. Still, there's no doubt that she's a plus-size. That's fine, if that's what a lot of guys like. But they should stop ranting on other threads/forums about the increase in average weight in US women, then.

Old 11-12-2013, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
What's considered curvy? Womanly shaped? Chubby or overweight?

See: Beyonce Knowles.

Case closed.
She sure has an amazing body totally admire her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty