Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 03:26 PM

38 posts, read 45,446 times

Advertisements

People who are incredibly good looking are so lucky. I see them on the streets and in shops all over town. The beautiful people. I am not talking about pretty or simply attractive people but the true beautiful people. The people who are one in a hundred. People with the perfect body, face, hair. People who have a self confidence gathered by years of people admiring them and telling them they are simply beautiful. They look at themselves in the mirror and are so impressed with what they see. They have unlimited poise and sex appeal. They are just beautiful people.

God, it must be nice to be them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2014, 03:29 PM

22,599 posts, read 47,698,122 times
Sad that you are not content in your own skin.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:34 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by things to say View Post
People who are incredibly good looking are so lucky. I see them on the streets and in shops all over town. The beautiful people. I am not talking about pretty or simply attractive people but the true beautiful people. The people who are one in a hundred. People with the perfect body, face, hair. People who have a self confidence gathered by years of people admiring them and telling them they are simply beautiful. They look at themselves in the mirror and are so impressed with what they see. They have unlimited poise and sex appeal. They are just beautiful people.

yeah, but watch one episode of each reality show - a lot of these beautiful people are never happy, really ugly inside or bit ch about dumb stuff all day.

A lot of beautiful people don't know how pretty they are - so they are not aware how lucky they are.
A lot of beautiful people know how pretty they are - and have never had the need to develop a personality and are empty inside.
A lot of beautiful people know how pretty they are - and use it shamelessly to their advantage and freak out if they don't always get what they want.

And i see lots of young and beautiful women around LA but it seems like many of them have old, ugly husbands. And when these young beautiful women grow older, they get replaced.

Actually, when I think about it, it must su ck to be too beautiful

Old 08-13-2014, 03:34 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,052,864 times
Quote:

There are many beautiful people - especially young females -- who become very introverted due to all the attention they receive from total strangers. And many males automatically assume they don't have a chance with them so ignore them. Also, if you read many of the posts on these boards, there are those with green envy of them who choose to paint them with awful colors as a group instead of getting to know them. Just saying ... many of them don't have lives anything like what you imagine.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:38 PM

38 posts, read 45,446 times
If there is a doubt in their minds if they are beautiful or not, this does not apply. I am talking about the truly beautiful. The head turner, someone so beautiful they are the talk of the town and everyone wants to be them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
yeah, but watch one episode of each reality show - a lot of these beautiful people are never happy, really ugly inside or bit ch about dumb stuff all day.

A lot of beautiful people don't know how pretty they are - so they are not aware how lucky they are.
A lot of beautiful people know how pretty they are - and have never had the need to develop a personality and are empty inside.
A lot of beautiful people know how pretty they are - and use it shamelessly to their advantage and freak out if they don't always get what they want.

And i see lots of young and beautiful women around LA but it seems like many of them have old, ugly husbands. And when these young beautiful women grow older, they get replaced.

Actually, when I think about it, it must su ck to be too beautiful

Old 08-13-2014, 03:39 PM

3,308 posts, read 4,562,130 times
I think beautiful people suffer just like anyone else with a certain trait. Like how fat people are ignored or shamed, beautiful people are not taken seriously or oogled over too much.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:40 PM

22,599 posts, read 47,698,122 times
Quote:
The head turner, someone so beautiful they are the talk of the town and everyone wants to be them.
Does not exist...

Old 08-13-2014, 03:46 PM

20,764 posts, read 19,984,458 times
beautiful people get a lot of hatred from not beautiful people.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:57 PM

17,537 posts, read 39,154,399 times
It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have. Beauty is an attitude, as is sexy.

Old 08-13-2014, 03:57 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,215,983 times
Live the look you want. That's all I will say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty