Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 10:06 AM

235 posts, read 299,572 times

Advertisements

Have you ever watched her show? She treats her husband like a child and nitpicks her guests over portions. Google the infamous Two Potato Chuck. Giada hosted a gathering for her husband's friends and berated one of them for having the audacity to take a second potato wedge.

I think she's physically attractive but has a major stick up her a** in the personality department.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2014, 10:12 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,299,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Note to men: women don't give a chit about the expectations of attractiveness of some random guy on the internet. OP you find her attractive, kudos to you.

Personally I'd choose Ellen over Giada. I've never been able to watch Giada's show. There is just something about her I don't like, but that's just me. I do think she is pretty.
Oh, she is 44. If you ever get the chance to ask for her hand in marriage I suggest you not say out loud that she is "like 50". Just sayin.
I think she is attractive too (I'm female, not gay!), but I wonder why she always makes it a point to show her cleavage? I mean, she always has it cinched in some way so her breasts are pushed together and jiggling while she is cooking. I mean, it's a COOKING show. Nothing wrong with making the most of your attractiveness, but it seems like she plays up that aspect. Now in this clip with Ellen her cleavage is not showing, but USUALLY it is. If I were on TV I think I wouldn't want 30 or 40 or 50 year old weirdos with no interest in cooking tuning in to watch me from their basement apartments in their parents' houses.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:13 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,872,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I think she is attractive too (I'm female, not gay!), but I wonder why she always makes it a point to show her cleavage? I mean, she always has it cinched in some way so her breasts are pushed together and jiggling while she is cooking. I mean, it's a COOKING show. Nothing wrong with making the most of your attractiveness, but it seems like she plays up that aspect. Now in this clip with Ellen her cleavage is not showing, but USUALLY it is. If I were on TV I think I wouldn't want 30 or 40 or 50 year old weirdos with no interest in cooking tuning in to watch me from their basement apartments in their parents' houses.
Ratings, ratings, ratings. T&A sell.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:33 AM

7,841 posts, read 13,255,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Her head is way too big for her body and she cheats on her husband.

I don't know about the cheating part but I have always said her head is way too big and so is her mouth. She reminds me of a caricature lol..

I don't see the appeal but to each their own and to tell women to look like her in order to be attractive is ridiculous.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:39 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,222,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeantownGirl19 View Post
Have you ever watched her show? She treats her husband like a child and nitpicks her guests over portions. Google the infamous Two Potato Chuck. Giada hosted a gathering for her husband's friends and berated one of them for having the audacity to take a second potato wedge.

I think she's physically attractive but has a major stick up her a** in the personality department.

But, but...she's HOT!

Which pretty much sums up half the posts by half the men on this forum. They get involved with hot women who are nothing short of psycho, and then complain about women when it was their own fault for letting their peens do the thinking when choosing a partner.

Old 09-22-2014, 10:48 AM

3,674 posts, read 3,041,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
But, but...she's HOT!

Which pretty much sums up half the posts by half the men on this forum. They get involved with hot women who are nothing short of psycho, and then complain about women when it was their own fault for letting their peens do the thinking when choosing a partner.

How is that any different than women who chase $$$$$ and complain the guy treats her like property or worse. Then they complain about men-well don't think with your bank account then

Old 09-22-2014, 11:03 AM

36,672 posts, read 30,967,790 times
Quote:
I think she is attractive too (I'm female, not gay!), but I wonder why she always makes it a point to show her cleavage? I mean, she always has it cinched in some way so her breasts are pushed together and jiggling while she is cooking. I mean, it's a COOKING show..
IDK, If she did the show topless (and didn't talk so much) I might watch. And I'm female and not gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
How is that any different than women who chase $$$$$ and complain the guy treats her like property or worse. Then they complain about men-well don't think with your bank account then
But who does that?

Old 09-22-2014, 11:08 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,049,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
Honestly she's not that hot.

At 44, it's nice she kept care of herself... but hell I could walk downtown and find women I find more attractive than her on a regular basis..

She's got an absolutely great rack though.

Old 09-22-2014, 11:10 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,049,393 times
Quote:
She probably didn't want Ellen to get all hot n bothered.

Old 09-22-2014, 11:13 AM

1,059 posts, read 1,210,083 times
lol at these jealous people commenting on her "big head." Jealousy isn't a good color on alot of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty