Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 04:03 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,750,314 times

Advertisements

Forgetting about her looks, her sing-songy voice would grate on Mother Teresa's nerves after a few minutes.

Then again, she's not my type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2014, 04:09 PM

3,352 posts, read 6,670,270 times
I remember when we used to watch her show on Food Network. She looked like a bobblehead. And her mouth is frighteningly large.

If we're going to talk about celebrity women who can cook, give me Nigella Lawson any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Old 09-22-2014, 05:15 PM

17,561 posts, read 39,213,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian71 View Post
I remember when we used to watch her show on Food Network. She looked like a bobblehead. And her mouth is frighteningly large.

If we're going to talk about celebrity women who can cook, give me Nigella Lawson any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
YES, YES, AND YES!!!^^^^ I am a woman, can't stand anything about Gianda from her huge head to her three rows of teeth...... Nigella is my idea of a sexy attractive woman with a warm personality and totally gorgeous. And her recipes are to die for!

Old 09-22-2014, 06:10 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian71 View Post

I like the two fat ladies; they wrap everything with bacon and top it off with some sort of jelly.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:17 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,136,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
YES, YES, AND YES!!!^^^^ I am a woman, can't stand anything about Gianda from her huge head to her three rows of teeth...... Nigella is my idea of a sexy attractive woman with a warm personality and totally gorgeous. And her recipes are to die for!
yep. I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I like the two fat ladies; they wrap everything with bacon and top it off with some sort of jelly.
everything tastes better with bacon.

Old 09-22-2014, 06:20 PM

12,065 posts, read 10,303,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I think she is attractive too (I'm female, not gay!), but I wonder why she always makes it a point to show her cleavage? I mean, she always has it cinched in some way so her breasts are pushed together and jiggling while she is cooking. I mean, it's a COOKING show. Nothing wrong with making the most of your attractiveness, but it seems like she plays up that aspect. Now in this clip with Ellen her cleavage is not showing, but USUALLY it is. If I were on TV I think I wouldn't want 30 or 40 or 50 year old weirdos with no interest in cooking tuning in to watch me from their basement apartments in their parents' houses.
I feel the same way. I used to watch her show and then one day - geez - what is with the boobs? Why must they be out there all the time. I can see once or twice, but all the time? I was done.

Old 09-22-2014, 07:51 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,244,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRudisha View Post
It's pretty easy: Be like Giada DeLaurentiis.
I disagree. Being unfaithful to your spouse is unattractive IMO.

She resembles Ginger Zee from GMA. Although Ginger looks better since her head actually matches her frame!

Last edited by escapenc; 09-22-2014 at 08:01 PM..

Old 09-23-2014, 12:19 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,222,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
How is that any different than women who chase $$$$$ and complain the guy treats her like property or worse. Then they complain about men-well don't think with your bank account then
It's not any different. But this thread is not about that. This thread is about hot women and the way the OP used a particularly unpleasant one as an example of how to be. Try to leave your agenda out of it.

Old 09-23-2014, 12:21 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,228,033 times
Never trust an anorexic cook.

Have you ever seen any of these size 0 actresses in person? I have and they look like toothpicks with giant bobble heads in person. You would be surprised how much weight a camera can add to a person compared to real life.

The other blonde on the Food network is that Sandra Dee who looks like she hasn't eaten in 2 weeks.

Old 09-23-2014, 12:29 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,228,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Make no mistake, every single guy here would hit that anorexic, big boob, big mouth, small handed freaky chief on a dirty kitchen floor, real quick, Lol.
That giardia is nothing a little Clavamox can't cure, aye?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty