Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 03:17 PM

10,060 posts, read 12,810,783 times

Advertisements

Maybe Chuck Barris is to blame. He pioneered tasteless television.

Chuck Barris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2014, 03:43 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,415,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouldy Old Schmo View Post
Maybe Chuck Barris is to blame. He pioneered tasteless television.

Chuck Barris - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He probably also wants a piece of Kim's a$$.

The show really is just a modern rendition of a reality-tv show brothel with their mom running the company name as the Kardashian madam selling off her daughter to sex, then preaching about all American-conservative family values.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:44 PM

824 posts, read 1,177,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat949 View Post
He probably also wants a piece of Kim's a$$.

The show really is just a modern rendition of a reality-tv show brothel with their mom running the company name as the Kardashian madam selling off her daughter to sex, then preaching about all American-conservative family values.
and as crappy as this show is, it did help pave the way for duck dynasty.

Duck Dynasty, the Kardashians and Reality TV's Family Formula - US News

Old 10-20-2014, 06:49 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,000,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamifloridafan View Post
and as crappy as this show is, it did help pave the way for duck dynasty.

Duck Dynasty, the Kardashians and Reality TV's Family Formula - US News
Those two shows should do a crossover episode. That would be entertaining to watch.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:51 PM

824 posts, read 1,177,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Those two shows should do a crossover episode. That would be entertaining to .

I Doubt it, keeping up with the kardashians is in it's last legs (and it's gonna be over next year) along with duck dynasty thanks to the boycott of the crappy A&E, people are finally had enough of reality tv.

Even though both korie robertson and kim kardashian are beautiful.

Old 10-27-2014, 11:47 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,882,033 times
I have to correct a few notions. 1) It's extremely likely that fat increased on Kim K's behind due to liposuction on other areas (the body can compensate like that) 2) She's put on weight all over in recent years 3) Definitely if the lower spine is very curved (lordosis), it's structurally risky to have a huge butt.

I'm glad somebody brought up Jennifer Lopez. Yeah, I guess it goes back to her. Maybe the butt's popularity has increased much more among women than men, like it's a kind of easily attainable beauty in an age where beauty has become extremely important?

Old 10-27-2014, 08:36 PM

877 posts, read 1,316,648 times
No

Brazil has had the biggest plastic surgery market for breast implants and butt implants for years.

In certain cultures, big butts are attractive. Perhaps not in the mainstream white culture, but it appeals to other cultures.

And kims butt is not real, neither is Nicki's. They both have injections, not implants. Injections develop a diaper appearance and have a distinct appearance to them.

Old 10-27-2014, 11:25 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,882,033 times
True about Brazil. But is there a connection between the down-there doings down there and the increasing love of booty in the USA? As in a browning/hip-hop shift (including white Iggy) within mainstream American entertainment? Maybe factor in the shrinking middle class? It's hard for me to picture (I'm being slightly sarcastic) classy women getting butt implants. In Brazil, is the big-butt thing popular among the wealthy classes?

Old 10-28-2014, 12:56 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,301,087 times
The ONLY difference between Kim now and Kim then is that she's gained a lot of weight. She was never skinny, but tonight I saw her on a TV show and she is definitely a lot heavier all over. She has a shape, though, and that's because she has a small waist in contrast - the hourglass figure.

I thought she looked great before the pregnancy. Now, she's a mite too heavy. But there are a lot of guys who like that kind of body, even whites. Her husband likely loves it, which is probably why she embraces it (for now, anyway).

She is NOT the first to break the stereotyping of no-ass on celebrity women, though. J-Lo branched out with the curvy booty in the earlier 2000's and she looked great, although her body type is much different from Kim's.

We also have Iggy Azalea, who did indeed get butt implants, although I don't know what for, based on earlier photos I've seen of her.

Old 10-28-2014, 07:31 AM

1,659 posts, read 1,658,574 times
I saw her on a comedy show last night, being generous about the comedy part, and thought her ass was huge. I had no idea it was that big. Beautiful face but the ass....wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty