Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 07:31 PM

6,720 posts, read 8,387,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
Women should ... eat LESS and get MORE exercise...
Ditto for men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2015, 07:33 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,203,785 times
Quote:
Women should ... eat LESS and get MORE exercise...
See, this is exactly the kind of post that starts fights . And guess where damage is more severe ? On the more psychologically sensitive guys like me.

Do men a favor, and stop this nonsense before I snap.

Old 04-02-2015, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
See, this is exactly the kind of post that starts fights . And guess where damage is more severe ? On the more psychologically sensitive guys like me.

I will tell you that women see through guys like that in real life. It creates a bitter never ending loop for some of these men. They are bitter, so they can't form a relationship with a woman, so they become more bitter, so women stay away in droves.

It's jarring when you are on a date and it's going fine until they slip and show their bitterness. Then you are relieved it happened early, so you can get the heck away. :-)

So they are really only hurting themselves in the long run.

Most men actually like women and not just for sexual reasons, which is lucky for the procreation of our species. Also most women like men too. Good news!

Old 04-02-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I will tell you that women see through guys like that in real life. It creates a bitter never ending loop for some of these men. They are bitter, so they can't form a relationship with a woman, so they become more bitter, so women stay away in droves.

It's jarring when you are on a date and it's going fine until they slip and show their bitterness. Then you are relieved it happened early, so you can get the heck away. :-)

Most men actually like women and not just for sexual reasons, which is lucky for the procreation of our species. Also most women like men too. Good news!
Well, I don't shame women. But I am bit of a sociopath.

I know that I'm not fit to have a relationship with women. Hence, I won't ever consider dating anyone any day. I'm ok being solitary if its for the good of our species. That way, when I do snap the only person who gets hurt is me.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Well, I don't shame women. But I am bit of a sociopath.

I know that I'm not fit to have a relationship with women. Hence, I won't ever consider dating anyone any day. I'm ok being solitary if its for the good of our species. That way, when I do snap the only person who gets hurt is me.
I hope you are seeing someone to help heal yourself. You are very hard on yourself.

Old 04-02-2015, 09:01 PM

1,553 posts, read 924,945 times
Quote:
Ditto for men.

Not this man...

Old 04-02-2015, 09:02 PM

Quote:

Drama queen...

Old 04-02-2015, 09:04 PM

Quote:

Sure hope you're not thinking about quitting your day job to become a psychologist, Meyerland...

Old 04-02-2015, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I hope you are seeing someone to help heal yourself. You are very hard on yourself.
Its that moment of abuse from some creep at a young age. I'm getting seizures just thinking about that one night I got sexually molested on a train in India by a transsexual. Nobody wanted to believe it happened. Not the cops (just couldn't trust me), not my family (religious taboo), nor the doctors. They all take my word for granted.

Nobody takes my suggestions or complaints seriously. I'm just one big joke.

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 04-02-2015 at 09:46 PM..

Old 04-02-2015, 09:38 PM

Quote:

Drama queen...
Would you just shut the eff up . I bet you would feel the same way in my shoes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty