Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2023, 11:14 AM

27,668 posts, read 28,761,723 times

Advertisements

I dated several blondes when I was in college. Back in the day, I even slept with two of them at the same time.

So, I was lucky to get my fix.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2023, 02:56 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,836,104 times
I don't generally care what the hair color of who I wanna date is, but I don't really like blondes and prefer black hair or red hair. I think my girlfriend in high school was the only blonde I dated, my last boyfriend was a ginger.

Old 07-23-2023, 03:19 PM

11,686 posts, read 6,115,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
I don't generally care what the hair color of who I wanna date is, but I don't really like blondes and prefer black hair or red hair. I think my girlfriend in high school was the only blonde I dated, my last boyfriend was a ginger.
You bring up a point I didn't see discussed yet.

I think blonde hair works better on women then on men.

I mean to say, I think blonde women are much more popular with men, then blonde men are with women.

Old 07-23-2023, 03:44 PM

14,377 posts, read 11,774,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I mean to say, I think blonde women are much more popular with men, then blonde men are with women.
I agree. My daughter, who is very blonde (at age 20) has said multiple times that she doesn't like blond guys. However, she adores blond babies and wants to have some someday, so she says the ideal guy was blond as a child but now has brown hair. Her boyfriend fits the bill perfectly. And he doesn't seem to mind at all that she is blonde.

Old 07-23-2023, 09:55 PM

19,438 posts, read 15,289,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
I agree. My daughter, who is very blonde (at age 20) has said multiple times that she doesn't like blond guys. However, she adores blond babies and wants to have some someday, so she says the ideal guy was blond as a child but now has brown hair. Her boyfriend fits the bill perfectly. And he doesn't seem to mind at all that she is blonde.
I'm very dark-haired. I've always seemed to be drawn to dark-haired guys. But at one point, when I was younger, my mom pointed out to me that, during jr. high and high school, my boyfriends had all been blond. One actually had white-blond hair, even though he easily tanned to very dark. It was very striking-looking. Anyway, the "childhood sweetheart" off-and-on throughout school, and the other guy whom I ended up being with to this day , were both dark-haired. (Somehow, "brunette" sounds weird when talking about a guy.)

To literally answer the OP, of course people still like blonde women, and always will. Good luck with your endeavor?

Last edited by SeaOfGrass; 07-23-2023 at 10:08 PM..

Old 07-23-2023, 10:33 PM

3,068 posts, read 2,057,116 times
I remember an Oprah show long ago that had a "blonde" theme and she asked the audience (90% women) to raise their hands if they used blonde hair dye and wow so many hands raised.

Old 07-28-2023, 03:10 PM

11,089 posts, read 6,681,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I can. Robert Redford, or Paul Newman, for example. Or James Dean. Or Jude Law....
(Bagley and Nolte are ugly)
I wouldn't call them blond. Maybe some blond streaks on brown hair. Now Redford, yes, sometimes. More of a reddish strawberry blond.

I agree Bagley and Nolte are ugly, but they do have the light blond you rarely see on men.

Old 07-30-2023, 10:42 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,836,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
You bring up a point I didn't see discussed yet.

I think blonde hair works better on women then on men.

Hmm... maybe it's just me, but I don't even zee a lot of blond dudes- never even been with one. Seems darker hair is more common, at least where I live.

Old 07-31-2023, 02:20 PM

22,390 posts, read 29,512,450 times
Yes, they do. Being back in Miami where there's not a lot of blondes I can assure you-men still like them

Old 08-13-2023, 08:11 AM

6,751 posts, read 6,757,970 times
My wife's heritage is Danish and her hair is blonde with a few hints of light brown. We went to one of her family reunions in Nebraska and I stood out in the pictures with my dark brown hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty