Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: guys wear nail polish are...
gay 26 59.09%
creative 7 15.91%
metrosexual 2 4.55%
confused 8 18.18%
sexy 1 2.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 01:59 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,323,111 times

Advertisements

lol "in certain cultures"
"conditioned"
"society"

basically what we have here is a society in which women paint their faces n nails, and men don't
and you're having a hard time accepting the fact that men aren't supposed to do these things. being gay is more 'acceptable' now than its ever been in this 'society' so go ahead and come out of the closet already, sister, most ppl wont judge you and probably already know you're gay anyway
=)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2010, 02:30 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,645 times
Default Beauty is not exclusively a female trait

Again....go to any gay site or photo site...and the vast majority of gay men look or resemble Bruce Willis, the action movie star...

Your error in thinking is this...

Beauty in a guy = gay = error on your part.

A guy can be dull and dusty and still be gay....what is so hard about that to understand???

'Pretty' or 'colorful'...does not equal gay...how many times must I say that???

Infact most gay men would abhore nail polish of any kind...most gay men like to look as 'straight' as possible as to not be detected.

Again...is the Peacock bird gay? with it's colorful feathers? or the male mallard duck? or other colorful male birds?

Nail polish on a guy is an expression of art and self exploration...and even a bit of rebellion...the way guys use to pierce their ears...(and people use to call that gay also)...

Don't be like the masses...use your brain and think....

Old 04-04-2010, 07:15 PM

lol@ "go to any gay site"
i've seen gay men in real life and how they move/act/talk and yes you can tell who is a homosexual and who isn't by the way they look/dress etc.

you just really want people to accept your retarded views and accept your feminine way of life. there is nothing wrong with nail paint and mascara and lip paints, that is ''SOCIETY'' teaching us these mean ways of looking at the world right?

lmao@ "is the peacock bird gay".. are you serious? what a joke. you're not a bird (not literally at least lol) and animals don't go into walgreens and buy lovely little paints to make themselves "pretty" which is what you do, weirdo

nail polish on a guy = gay, an art of exploring his gay side, even a bit of rebellion against masculinity.
you're mad you can't "express" yourself through sports or other things REAL men do, so you have to go out and "express" yourself the way my 6 year old niece does LOLOL

Old 04-04-2010, 08:07 PM

Default Colorful people make the world go round...

Look, define it however you want, I can't change the world, I can only change myself...

And no, I don't walk around in public like I appear in some of my photos...
Photo taking and effects, are simply a medium that allows me to explore many sides...kinda like
a theater acter...
Without people like me, willing to explore different characters and roles, you'd have nothing to watch on TV, and there would be no movies made or colorful music artist, like KISS or David Bowie or Mick Jaggar or David Lee Roth...

Be glad that theatrical souls like myself exist...or you would have nothing to watch on TV...and no movies to rent and no colorful musicians to entertain you...

Old 04-04-2010, 08:56 PM

never liked kiss david bowie or mick jagger.. so essentially i'd be missing everything i refuse to watch now.

my idea of 'theatrics' involve moments like game 6 of the 98 nba finals where 1 man expressed himself to an mvp performance by ending the game with a steal and game winning shot.
or the 1995 playoff series between the yankees and Mariners where edgar martinez hit a double to bring in Griffey Jr to win the series in the bottom of the 9th inning.

the musicians I listen to aren't colorful. ray charles expressed himself without painting his fingernails, as did the notorious BIG, tupac, bob marley, frank sinatra, dean martin and so on. to my knowledge none of these men ever thought about accessorizing their nails or 'expressing' themselves the way women do.

in life, there are things men do and there are things women do.
you like to do things women do.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:06 PM

Default Some set trends, other follow them...which are you?

I can tell you've never traveled around the world or studied history...but that's ok...that's ok...

Trends are constantly changeing...there are those who follow trends, and then there's those who define or set the trends...I'm a trend setter...

In beauty and art, there is no masculine or feminane...there's only induvisual expression...ok....

Now go in peace...ok...please...

Old 04-04-2010, 09:43 PM

52,687 posts, read 47,946,017 times
The answer to the thread's question is.............. I don't.

And apparently, some folks have too much time on their hands (or, perhaps, their nails).

Old 04-04-2010, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
I can tell you've never traveled around the world or studied history...but that's ok...that's ok...

Trends are constantly changeing...there are those who follow trends, and then there's those who define or set the trends...I'm a trend setter...

In beauty and art, there is no masculine or feminane...there's only induvisual expression...ok....

Now go in peace...ok...please...
you're a trendsetter how exactly
you're not the first homosexual to paint his nails

look city-data has a smiley for you:

Old 04-04-2010, 10:40 PM

Default Are male Peacock birds 'funny'? or just splendorious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by expect View Post
you're a trendsetter how exactly
you're not the first homosexual to paint his nails

look city-data has a smiley for you:
good night...I must admit though...your the first poster of the night to make me chuckle or laugh with your antics...

I'm going to bed now...I do need my beauty sleep you know...

And I'm not a H-sexual...I do what I do in my photos out of art and self expression...
I'm no more H-sexual than a Peacock bird in nature...with it's splendor and colors...
now good night...I need my rest...

Old 04-04-2010, 11:58 PM

let's just agree that you're clay aiken and i'm john mcclain.
goodnight bro
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty