Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2011, 09:25 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreasuredJewel View Post
but at the end of the day men are looking and jerking off at my boobs not yours.

This is honestly the funniest & saddest thing I've ever seen wriiten in CD. TJ, on your tombstone, would you rather have written: "She was a wonderful, loving, honest woman" OR " She caused more men to j**k off " ??? I'm not trying to be mean or judge, but I did read your profile and you sound like a better person than how your coming off here. I also feel any woman who thinks her body parts are her prime self worth, needs some counseling. If a woman only wants to entice dogs, thats all she'll ever get. imo

Old 11-09-2011, 09:26 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,628,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Not true.
Not true at ALL.
It's what I've experienced, unfortunately. I've actually had men tell me they only talked to me because of my boobs. My last boyfriend told me he was embarrassed to be seen in public with me because I look like a 'cartoon character'. Eventually I want to get a reduction, but it's gonna have to wait a few years.

Old 11-09-2011, 09:27 PM

314 posts, read 817,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Your P E R F E C T !
Don't change a thing.

Thanks, I think I have the body of the women in the renaissance paintings, somewhat of an ass, hips, small chest..pretty much me..

Old 11-09-2011, 09:40 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,514,655 times
People come in all shapes and sizes. It is the total person that matters. No one marries a pair of breasts.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:05 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,660 times
Quote:
I think the majority of hate comes from smaller chested girls who are as I said just jealous. If big boobs were not attracted why are so many women getting breasts implants? I don't think I have a complex at all.
The longer you live, the more you'll learn that the people who say that those who put them down are "just jealous" are the ones who have issues, not the haters.

Like I said, big boobs are great just like small boobs.

If big boobs were unequivocably better, why do so many women get breast reductions? Most of the women I've known with chests proportionately larger than their frame (in other words, not just big because they're big all over), hate their breasts and wish for nice, manageable C cups.

I think women should be happy with the chests they're born with. I only condone cosmetic surgery to correct severe deformities.

Oh, and if you plan on marrying a rich man who will pay to hoist up the boobies when you're older, you may want to get out of rural Alabama

Old 11-09-2011, 10:05 PM

1,801 posts, read 2,924,625 times
Quote:
I think the majority of hate comes from smaller chested girls who are as I said just jealous. If big boobs were not attracted why are so many women getting breasts implants? I don't think I have a complex at all.
Because your treasured jewels, are just blobs of fat and not everyone likes fatty tissue.

Old 11-09-2011, 10:37 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
It's what I've experienced, unfortunately. I've actually had men tell me they only talked to me because of my boobs. My last boyfriend told me he was embarrassed to be seen in public with me because I look like a 'cartoon character'. Eventually I want to get a reduction, but it's gonna have to wait a few years.

That says something about the men you date. Not the rest of us!

Old 11-09-2011, 10:56 PM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
This is honestly the funniest & saddest thing I've ever seen wriiten in CD. TJ, on your tombstone, would you rather have written: "She was a wonderful, loving, honest woman" OR " She caused more men to j**k off " ??? I'm not trying to be mean or judge, but I did read your profile and you sound like a better person than how your coming off here. I also feel any woman who thinks her body parts are her prime self worth, needs some counseling. If a woman only wants to entice dogs, thats all she'll ever get. imo
Of course I would pick the she was wonderful, honest etc. But this thread is about why women want bigger boobs and I just gave an honest answer.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:40 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themanwithnoname View Post
That says something about the men you date. Not the rest of us!
Exactly....

Old 11-10-2011, 07:01 AM

1,067 posts, read 1,739,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
The longer you live, the more you'll learn that the people who say that those who put them down are "just jealous" are the ones who have issues, not the haters.

Like I said, big boobs are great just like small boobs.

If big boobs were unequivocably better, why do so many women get breast reductions? Most of the women I've known with chests proportionately larger than their frame (in other words, not just big because they're big all over), hate their breasts and wish for nice, manageable C cups.

I think women should be happy with the chests they're born with. I only condone cosmetic surgery to correct severe deformities.

Oh, and if you plan on marrying a rich man who will pay to hoist up the boobies when you're older, you may want to get out of rural Alabama
You have a point but the women who get breats reductinos rarely go below a C cup.They still want to lok like real women after their surgery. This proves that it is not only men, but woman too who put emphasis on having big breasts. I think if a person is not happy with what they were born with and have the money to change something that they don't like then they should be able to do so.

And I am aware that I need to get out of my living situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty