Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona
 [Register]
Flagstaff-Sedona Coconino County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 03:50 PM

85 posts, read 76,912 times

Advertisements

I have gotten fabulous info from a lot of you about places to stay close to the station and at the Grand Canyon. Now can someone let me know if we will have a problem getting a taxi at almost 9pm when we get off the Amtrak train so we can pick up a rental car at almost 9pm? Or do you think we should just go to the hotel and get the car the next morning and head out for the Canyon? I am guessing there will be more fee's if we pick it up that night, correct? But that would mean 2 taxi rides. It is kind of a '' catch 22, if you know what I mean. If it is not a big deal, that is great. I am just getting our ducks in a row. She is a very busy person and leaves the details of the trip to me. I mean, I am leaving the details to you nice people. .

Thanks for any tips.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2018, 03:55 PM

9,195 posts, read 16,634,851 times
Uber and Lyft is prevalent in flagstaff.

Old 09-03-2018, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Uber and Lyft is prevalent in flagstaff.
Thanks, I will check them out.

Old 09-04-2018, 08:14 AM

5,649 posts, read 5,959,480 times
There is an Enterprise car rental depot at the station there. Can they not leave you a car? I've dropped them off there before. Just a thought...

Old 09-04-2018, 08:31 AM

Thumbs up Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
There is an Enterprise car rental depot at the station there. Can they not leave you a car? I've dropped them off there before. Just a thought...
Wonderful info about Enterprise. I had not investigated details about them yet. The train leaves at 4:15 am () to come home, so you gave me great help. They will be the easiest ones for us to use by far. Thanks so much. This site is so helpful.

Old 02-07-2019, 09:28 PM

1 posts, read 4,250 times
What did you find out? Were you able to get a rental car at 9pm when you got in? Will be in the same boat in a month and trying to figure out...

Old 02-08-2019, 06:18 AM

I'm sorry I cant help you now. Our plans have changed and we aren't taking thins trip. I hope you have a wonderful time though.

Old 07-10-2019, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froggymcgee View Post
What did you find out? Were you able to get a rental car at 9pm when you got in? Will be in the same boat in a month and trying to figure out...
We are trying to plan a trip and I am looking for the same information. Did you find an Enterprise at the station? We will be arriving late and leaving early. What did you do?

Old 07-10-2019, 04:05 PM

24,447 posts, read 25,978,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaspberrySwirl View Post
We are trying to plan a trip and I am looking for the same information. Did you find an Enterprise at the station? We will be arriving late and leaving early. What did you do?
He hasn't posted since Feb. Best to call Enterprise.

Old 11-17-2020, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaspberrySwirl View Post
Hello, I'm sorry I never got back to you on the taxi information. I had a laptop crash. It took a long time to get back to this thread. . I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip.

I never did find out the information on the taxi. Did you? If this virus gets to a decent level we hope to reschedule our trip for next Sept. My friend will be in charge of getting the car since I don't drive. Please let me know who you used and if they left the car at the station. We will be arriving late evening and leaving very early A.M.
I truly was not being rude by not getting back to you. It was technical problems and lack of funds getting my laptop fixed.

Again sorry for the delay, Dustyroad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona