Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 06:41 PM

495 posts, read 2,329,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I see you are trying to move this past the racist comment you initially made and move it to more of a socioeconomic issue? Maybe you aren't even trying to do that but that would be a much better reason to use.

If you want to avoid the issues you had you don't need a "white" city. What you need is an educated population with good schools. You won't find either of that in Keystone Heights so that only leads me to conclude that your initial comment is really the truth.
Gatornation. She has been a teacher in an inner city school for 5 years. You dont have a clue to what she has seen and experienced.

I bet she could tell of many first hand examples with violent crime and black race hatred toward whites. That is the real word of whites in many black majority situations.

Here is a link for your enlightenment:

White Victims of Black Crime - Page 39

Scroll down the page and see the human faces of the victims.

There are 45 pages of examples.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 12:04 AM

20 posts, read 30,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacahootaman View Post
Gatornation. She has been a teacher in an inner city school for 5 years. You dont have a clue to what she has seen and experienced.

I bet she could tell of many first hand examples with violent crime and black race hatred toward whites. That is the real word of whites in many black majority situations.

So you know her personally and what she has experienced in inner city schools? Good job standing up for your friend. The real world of whites in many black majority situations? How about you go visit Atlanta which is about 60% black. I lived there for four years and never had any problems as a white guy. I could come up with plenty of sources of black victims of crime involving whites. Face it, you're a racist. And your friend is a hippy racist.

Old 05-06-2011, 05:39 AM

5,500 posts, read 10,520,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacahootaman View Post

Gotcha. If you teach at an inner city school you can be racist.

The main point again is she wants good schools and culture. She won't find ANY of that in Keystone Heights or any rural "white" area. What she is looking for is a place with an educated population and higher income which will provide what she is looking for. Instead of seeking that out she is looking live around white people because she is tried of living around those who aren't white who have no morals or work ethic.

Old 05-06-2011, 02:03 PM

509 posts, read 1,680,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbegirl64 View Post
Looking for a great small town to purchase a vacation home that will eventually become our retirement home. We would like a white population, beautiful nature, good high school, decent jobs, access to some art and culture, and cooler weather or at least seasonal changes in temperature. Currently living in South Florida and are sick of living with people who have no morals, no work ethic, and terribly mainstream, mall mentality!
Wow! "A white population" - I don't think you'll find that in the Gainesville area. If you do, I hope I don't meet you.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
So you know her personally and what she has experienced in inner city schools?
No, she knows personally what she saw while teaching for 5 years at inner city schools. That is why she apparently doesn't want to send her daughter to one.

Try to keep up.

Quote:
How about you go visit Atlanta which is about 60% black. I lived there for four years and never had any problems as a white guy
So you lived in an inner city neighborhood and had your kids in an inner city school?

I guess they were different in Atlanta than in Philadephia?

Quote:
Assault on Learning: Part 3
Young and Violent, Even Kindergartners
Children ages 5 to 10 assault staff and classmates. Some commit sex offenses.

By Susan Snyder, John Sullivan, Kristen A. Graham, and Dylan Purcell

INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS
Young and Violent, Even Kindergartners | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/29/2011 (http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20110328_SV2011_Part3.html?viewAll=y&c=y - broken link)

Quote:
A sampling of incident reports filed by school police during the last five years, coupled with interviews, offers chilling accounts:

In October 2010 at Dobson Elementary, a K-8 in Manayunk, a classroom assistant was spat on, punched and kicked--all by a kindergartner. The aide suffered torn ligaments and tendons in a hand.

At Southwark Elementary, a K-8 school in South Philadelphia in October 2010, a 10-year-old boy "body slammed" into his teacher with such force that she suffered a concussion as she fell to the ground.

In June 2009, a Douglass Elementary student issued a startling warning to a second grader at the K-8 school in North Philadelphia whom she was choking: "I know where you live, and I will burn your house down."

In April 2008, in a third-grade classroom at Taylor Elementary, a K-5 school in Hunting Park, one child held a knife against a classmate's throat and threatened to cut off his head if he snitched.

At the K-8 Morris Elementary in North Philadelphia in February 2008, an angry 9-year-old punched his pregnant teacher in the stomach.

In December 2007, on the playground at Richmond Elementary, a K-5 school in Port Richmond, a 10-year-old girl's classmate forced her head down to his groin.

During the 2009-10 school year, an Inquirer analysis shows, eight of the top 10 highest rates for morals crimes in the district were recorded in elementary schools.

Quote:
Assault on Learning: Part 1
Climate of Violence Stifles City Schools
Efforts by Phila. administrators to stem the complex problem have fallen short.

By John Sullivan, Susan Snyder, Kristen A. Graham, and Dylan Purcell

INQUIRER STAFF WRITERS

For Teshada Herring, the action was unmistakable: The girls smearing Vaseline on their faces and fitting scarves to their heads were preparing for a fight.

The ritual - well-known in Philadelphia schools - is intended to keep skin from scarring and hair from getting ripped out.

Climate of Violence Stifles City Schools | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/27/2011

Quote:
I could come up with plenty of sources of black victims of crime involving whites.
Go for it. It might be more difficult than you think.

They are isolated and are outnumbered by a huge margin by black on white violent crime, much of which is apparently motivated by race hatred.

Quote:
Face it, you're a racist. And your friend is a hippy racist.
Face it. You are a guilt tripping white liberal in deep denial. Your PC dogma wont allow you to see the reality of virulent black on white violent crime that is common in areas and schools with a high black population.

People have a right to try to avoid dangerous situations for themselves and their families. If that means going against the prevailing "liberal" dogma about crime and race then so be it.

No one wants to live in a high crime area. Discussing this if fine if you tap dance around the "politically incorrect" metrics about certain demographics. But if you mention facts about crime in the real world, you will be immediately smeared as a racist by "liberals" like you.

Last edited by wacahootaman; 05-07-2011 at 08:12 AM..

Old 05-07-2011, 08:07 AM

Quote:
The main point again is she wants good schools and culture. She won't find ANY of that in Keystone Heights or any rural "white" area
Well the High school in Keystone is a good school. They beat the state average in most metrics:

//www.city-data.com/school/keys...r-high-fl.html

And the elementary school gets high ratings too:

Keystone Heights Elementary School - 335 S Pecan St, Keystone Hgts, FL - Trulia

I am not saying that it is the best. But I bet it is way better than the inner city school she teaches in.

Check out this amazing stat about the Detroit educational system prepares its inner city students for todays challenging competition for jobs:''

Quote:
: illiteracy. In a startling report by the Detroit Regional Workforce Fund, 47 percent of Detroit residents were found to be functionally illiterate.

When it comes to reading a newspaper, filling out a job application or reading instructions on a medicine bottle, nearly half of the residents just can't do it.
Study: Nearly Half of Detroit Residents Are Illiterate | The Root

Plus Keystone is low in crime too.

Moderator cut: link removed, linking to competitor sites is not allowed

Compare that to Gainesville which is a high crime area:

Gainesville, FL Crime Map - Showing Crimes in Gainesville - Crime Statistics, Alerts and Reports - Crime Stops Here

Of course, Gainesville does have more cultural opportunities if that is impt to ya. Good museums, concerts, Gator sports, etc.

Last edited by Yac; 12-28-2011 at 05:53 AM..

Old 05-07-2011, 01:28 PM

5,500 posts, read 10,520,957 times
Comparing rural towns to big cities let alone a city even the size of Gainesville is rather pointless.

I wouldn't live in the "inner city" or Keystone Heights. I can find plenty of white towns in Florida that have high crime and poor schools. Finding white people isn't going to solve her current problems, it will only get around people with similar racist views.

Old 05-07-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
I can find plenty of white towns in Florida that have high crime and poor schools

Maybe so. But Keystone is not one of them.

Generally speaking, the higher the percentage of the black population, the higher the crime rate. The higher the percentage of the white population, the lower the crime rate.

Just the facts. Check it out for yourself.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:13 PM

2 posts, read 2,700 times
Default White neighborhood not a racist comment

No one would consider it a racist comment if a black individual wanted to live in a black neighborhood--why do white people have to worry about everything they say being grist for attack by a sheeple population brainwashed by a liberal controlled media who have made it almost illegal to not praise everything black?

Old 06-21-2011, 07:28 PM

2 posts, read 2,700 times
Perhaps I need to state more simply what has been subconsciously implanted into the minds of most of the U.S. sheeple population by years of liberal media control:

"I love Black people" = Good, egalitarian, noble, proud speech, progressive minded.
"I love White people" = Bad, racist, hate mongering, hate speech, provincial minded.

Wake Up! What ever happened to free thinking, free speaking America, this is worse than Orwell's fiction--are we all mind controlled?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida