Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2020, 02:57 PM

10,951 posts, read 3,695,520 times

Advertisements

MMMMmmmm Now I now where all this BS is coming from. Fvck Politics, worry about our fellow citizens, our home and nothinn else...Txs Folks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2020, 03:10 PM

4,022 posts, read 1,877,686 times
and you can't post a link to show all that 'data'......so until you do...I'm calling yours bunk

WHAT? The link is IN the link the OP posted, sheesh - no wonder we are suffering here - that is laaaazy.

http://ww11.doh.state.fl.us/comm/_pa...ogy_latest.pdf

Here's your bunk. Enjoy.

Old 07-14-2020, 03:11 PM

18,448 posts, read 8,275,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huasho View Post
I am really lost Corrie22
In a nut shell....

Some Florida labs and hosps have not been reporting both numbers....people that tested negative and people that tested positive
...they have only been reporting how many people they tested that were positive...not the total tests they did

Florida Department of Health....that compiles all the numbers and reports it all...was aware of it

...and Florida Department of Health told no one...made no corrections to it.....and went on and reported it all as total cases

Old 07-14-2020, 03:12 PM

10,951 posts, read 3,695,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
In a nut shell....

Some Florida labs and hosps have not been reporting both numbers....people that tested negative and people that tested positive
...they have only been reporting how many people they tested that were positive...not the total tests they did

Florida Department of Health....that compiles all the numbers and reports it all...was aware of it

...and Florida Department of Health told no one...made no corrections to it.....and went on and reported it all as total cases

I am sure the Government is fully aware, Miami might be a Banana Republic, granted, The Sunshine State is not. And your examples are ALL not from S Fla, where the Banana Republic is

Old 07-14-2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodd279 View Post
Here's your bunk. Enjoy.
Now, look at it again

The vast majority of labs are reporting between 1 and 6%.....

...the labs that are F'in it up are easy to spot....they are the ones reporting ridiculously high numbers

no one has tested more people than the top two labs...and they are reporting 4.1% and 2.8%

that's a far cry from the numbers the Florida Department of Health is reporting

Old 07-14-2020, 03:18 PM

2,011 posts, read 3,552,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
and you can't post a link to show all that 'data'......so until you do...I'm calling yours bunk

Orlando health and the VA are not made up bunk...they are huge....not some little lab
I agree with your posts more often than I disagree but he is correct. The link to the data is in the Breitbart article. Perhaps one can question some of the labs which did test more than a handful showing numbers like 48%, but there is no context. For all we know that lab is processing tests from a medical facility with people showing up sick.

IMHO, this is a big nothing burger. There's a lot to question surrounding covid but this doesn't look like one of them.

Old 07-14-2020, 03:20 PM

Quote:
I am sure the Government is fully aware, Miami might be a Banana Republic, granted, The Sunshine State is not. And your examples are ALL not from S Fla, where the Banana Republic is
...The Florida Department of Health is the government..and they admitted knowing about it

they were fully aware of this bad reporting...went on and reported it anyway

Old 07-14-2020, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarawayDJ View Post
I agree with your posts more often than I disagree but he is correct. The link to the data is in the Breitbart article. Perhaps one can question some of the labs which did test more than a handful showing numbers like 48%, but there is no context. For all we know that lab is processing tests from a medical facility with people showing up sick.

IMHO, this is a big nothing burger. There's a lot to question surrounding covid but this doesn't look like one of them.
people say things...if he posted the link, which he did...I know he really looked at it

the top two labs have tested more than anyone....they show about 2-5%..that's better than any average

when labs are reporting 50...80....100%.....it's wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarawayDJ View Post
. For all we know that lab is processing tests from a medical facility with people showing up sick.
That's exactly what they are doing....and the Florida Department of Health is combining it with their "random" number tests......

Last edited by Corrie22; 07-14-2020 at 03:36 PM..

Old 07-14-2020, 04:11 PM

27,215 posts, read 43,923,184 times
The fact that someone even started a thread pointing to a report from Breitbart as a legitimate source of concern highlights further how we have had a meteoric fall to become the world's dumbest industrialized nation.

Old 07-14-2020, 04:26 PM

509 posts, read 517,186 times
Quote:
So . WHY ?? What is the REASON ???

What would be their ENTICEMENT to LIE/HIDE facts ? ? ?

Can you REPORT that ????
due to government subsidies, hospitals are getting 2-3x the money for having a patient with the Coronas than a regular patient. So there is a monetary incentive to diagnose someone with the Coronas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida