Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 10:17 PM

1 posts, read 2,804 times

Advertisements

How about an update? This thread kinda just died out. Publix and Walgreens on the corner of Price and Toledo Blade are open. Lowes has walls. I would love to know what they are doing on 41 across from BWW. So much land has been cleared there. Anyone know? Also what are lots going for now? I'd like to buy the one behind me. It's a standard size and the people have had it forever and don't have much into it so they might let it go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 09:12 PM

2 posts, read 4,243 times
North Port will be getting a large Regal Cinemas Mega theatre Located in the planned site for a 2 million+ sq. ft. shopping plaza (not including the Cinema) The mall has already been designed and will be indoor/outdoor the planned name for The shopping Center is North Port Gardens. It will be conveniently located right off I-75 On the East corner of Toledo Blade a Hilton hotel has plans to be built in the same area to accomidate the needs of tourists the Mall will attract a small community also named North Port Gardens Is sited to be built next to the Mall the Community will have 200 $150,000-$400,000 houses within its limits. The company I work for has set plans for the construction starting December 2009

Last edited by DJfl1223; 07-01-2009 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: to add additional info on the statement

Old 07-03-2009, 07:23 AM

7,511 posts, read 22,922,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJfl1223 View Post
North Port will be getting a large Regal Cinemas Mega theatre Located in the planned site for a 2 million+ sq. ft. shopping plaza (not including the Cinema) The mall has already been designed and will be indoor/outdoor the planned name for The shopping Center is North Port Gardens. It will be conveniently located right off I-75 On the East corner of Toledo Blade a Hilton hotel has plans to be built in the same area to accomidate the needs of tourists the Mall will attract a small community also named North Port Gardens Is sited to be built next to the Mall the Community will have 200 $150,000-$400,000 houses within its limits. The company I work for has set plans for the construction starting December 2009
Is this still a go? I heard some discussions that it might be put on the back burner for a while. It's good to get some inside news on it. Keep posting here to let us know how it's progressing.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:32 AM

3 posts, read 3,624 times
Smile Euphoria Market and Produce coming to North Port, FL

An organic store is also coming to North Port called Euphoria Market Produce, I saw it on their website [url=http://www.euphoriamarket.com]Euphoria Market | Fresh Produce Wholefoods North Port, FL[/url] Finally more healthy choices.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida