Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2010, 02:28 PM

102 posts, read 341,765 times

Advertisements

My husband is taking me to Daytona Beach for a mini-vacation at the end of June, and while there we'll be celebrating 10 years since the day we met. I wanted to see if there are any nearby, affordable golf courses that I could send him to (while I relax by the beach of course ). Up here in WI I can get a round of golf for around $20. Does anyone know of a nice course for a reasonable price? If so, please let me know!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 10:17 PM

501 posts, read 1,882,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnlisa View Post
My husband is taking me to Daytona Beach for a mini-vacation at the end of June, and while there we'll be celebrating 10 years since the day we met. I wanted to see if there are any nearby, affordable golf courses that I could send him to (while I relax by the beach of course ). Up here in WI I can get a round of golf for around $20. Does anyone know of a nice course for a reasonable price? If so, please let me know!
When I come up to Wisconsin, can you tell me where I can go to buy Citrus for what I'm used to paying here in Florida?

Here is your best bet for golf in the Daytona Beach area in your price range at the Daytona Beach Municpal Golf Course. It's a good course used by many aspiring students. You can book a Tee time online:
Daytona Beach, FL - Daytona Beach Golf Club - Since 1921, The Best in Florida Golf!

BTW, Daytona also offers WORLD CLASS courses as the LPGA WORLD headquarters are located HERE! But these courses are for serious players, outside of your listed budget:
http://www.lpgainternational.com/legends_course.html
Champions Course at LPGA International
Here are other public courses of interest in the area:
Golf Daytona Beach, Florida - Indigo Lakes Golf Club - 18-hole Golf Course & Banquet Center
Golf Daytona Beach | Club at Pelican Bay South Course Overview

Have fun and play!

Old 06-14-2010, 10:45 PM

1,343 posts, read 5,169,323 times
Try Grand Reserve in Bunnell: Golf in Flagler County, Florida - Grand Reserve & Golf Club
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida