Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 02:52 PM

17,330 posts, read 33,036,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Okay after she DM's you, DM me the details. That way I am not asking directly

Deal! But I'll have to ask her permission first. I don't want to be the secret spiller.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2010, 02:54 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandJ View Post

Deal! But I'll have to ask her permission first. I don't want to be the secret spiller.
She said it was fine. She just told me so

Old 08-05-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
She said it was fine. She just told me so
LMAO!!!!!! OK, deal then! :: shake ::

Old 08-05-2010, 03:07 PM

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!! OK, deal then! :: shake ::
Shake

Old 08-05-2010, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Shake
Since this thread is already so off-topic...

George, I just looked at your profile.

1. Fellow Canadian! I was born and raised in Montreal, but left for the U.S. five years ago.

2. Realtor in Atlanta, huh? VERY good to know. If my husband gets the job that he applied for there, I know who to call on to help me find us a house.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:21 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,799 times
What a small world!! CD has been my saving grace due to working in a less than productive investment firm.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Since this thread is already so off-topic...

George, I just looked at your profile.

1. Fellow Canadian! I was born and raised in Montreal, but left for the U.S. five years ago.

2. Realtor in Atlanta, huh? VERY good to know. If my husband gets the job that he applied for there, I know who to call on to help me find us a house.
A fellow Cannuck I haven't lived in Toronto since I was 3 - and that was just 5 years ago (do the "new" math people!) Email me if you have any general questions about Atlanta. It's a great city despite it being so hot right now And I will let you know the details <wink, wink> of the first date

Old 08-05-2010, 03:29 PM

Quote:
A fellow Cannuck I haven't lived in Toronto since I was 3 - and that was just 5 years ago (do the "new" math people!) Email me if you have any general questions about Atlanta. It's a great city despite it being so hot right now And I will let you know the details <wink, wink> of the first date
Well, then I'm old enough to be your... older sister.

Y'know what? I don't want to know anything yet. I think that I jinx all of his job opportunities by running to realtor.com and OH MY GOD! I FOUND THE PERFECT HOUSE! LET'S MAKE AN OFFER! before he's even sent in his application. Yeah, I'm OCD like that, but house hunting is the only part of the actual move that doesn't make me miserable at the thought of moving.

If he is granted an interview, I'll definitely be bending your ear a bit. And we can bend each other's ears about the deets of proudvoter's [fill in the blank]

The heat doesn't scare me anymore. At least not today -- it's over 100 here with the humidity. I hate it, but it seems like I can survive it. BARELY. It helps that I work from home and am only affected when I have to take the dog out.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:42 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,816,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
Jesus, people HATE me over there! I'm with D&J - This is a much more friendly relationship forum!
Yay! I am really glad it went well.

I was following your thread over there too and found many posters to be downright mean and way over-the-top judgmental. You did good.

Old 08-05-2010, 03:47 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggie2101 View Post
Yay! I am really glad it went well.

I was following your thread over there too and found many posters to be downright mean and way over-the-top judgmental. You did good.
If my thread was still open, I could just prove to everyone that I was right - and they were wrong!!

I love to be right. It feels good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink